IGNORED

My Relationship with God is Never Disturbed!

Vine Abider

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

Wow - so simple . . . all we have to do now is live in this reality!!

Receiving "the sonship"

"To redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the sonship." Galatians 4:5

The way we live to God is not out of ourselves or our efforts. We live to God in our relationship and fellowship with His Son. In the Son we have received the "sonship." Sonship in the New Testament means to have an existence of continually living before God as an object of His love because we are in the One who is continually being loved--the beloved One! This is sonship. I live to God in the very relationship that Christ has with the Father (Eph. 2:18).

Even though I am still in the flesh and can feel its tendencies and weaknesses, my relationship with God is never disturbed. This is because of a constant infusion of faith that comes from being so flooded with the personal love of my Christ for me. Paul says it in Galatians 2:20: "the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Thus, "the faith of the Son of God" was coming to Paul because of his love relationship with the Lord (Gal. 5:6). This is the way faith operates--simply by abiding in His love.

Despite the presence of the flesh, and even its rumblings, we are not under the law to interact with the flesh or to have any kind of relationship with it. The only thing we do now is keep ourselves in the love of God (Jude 21). By this we allow faith to keep infusing us to be completely occupied with Christ. This is how the church is in the reality of Christ. It is by saints being freed from the tyranny of the law and having only one relationship in their lives--Christ!

(from The Supplied Life by B. Freeman)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Receiving "the sonship"

"To redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the sonship." Galatians 4:5

The way we live to God is not out of ourselves or our efforts. We live to God in our relationship and fellowship with His Son. In the Son we have received the "sonship." Sonship in the New Testament means to have an existence of continually living before God as an object of His love because we are in the One who is continually being loved--the beloved One! This is sonship. I live to God in the very relationship that Christ has with the Father (Eph. 2:18).

Even though I am still in the flesh and can feel its tendencies and weaknesses, my relationship with God is never disturbed. This is because of a constant infusion of faith that comes from being so flooded with the personal love of my Christ for me. Paul says it in Galatians 2:20: "the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Thus, "the faith of the Son of God" was coming to Paul because of his love relationship with the Lord (Gal. 5:6). This is the way faith operates--simply by abiding in His love.

Despite the presence of the flesh, and even its rumblings, we are not under the law to interact with the flesh or to have any kind of relationship with it. The only thing we do now is keep ourselves in the love of God (Jude 21). By this we allow faith to keep infusing us to be completely occupied with Christ. This is how the church is in the reality of Christ. It is by saints being freed from the tyranny of the law and having only one relationship in their lives--Christ!

It shows, and may your course be ever so blessed, and may you bless even more peoples….. 

Unto Him be our all….

Blessings, Not me

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

This sonship, our security in Christ, as redeemed and born-again children of God - an eternal relationship as sons to our most loving Father - is everlasting! 

What can we say but HALLELUJAH!!! 

:yeah::party_time::applaudit:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

OUR  SUFFICIENCY  IS  GOD!!!

2 CORINTHIANS  1:5  not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves but our sufficiency is of   GOD

2 CORINTHIANS  12:9  and  HE  said unto me  --- MY  grace is sufficient for thee for  MY  strength is made perfect in weakness --- most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of  CHRIST  may rest upon me

TITUS 1:11  for the grace of  GOD  that bringeth salvation hath appeared unto all men

--1:12-- teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live soberly righteously and godly in this present world 

PROVERBS 2:6  FOR  THE  LORD  GIVETH  WISDOM  OUT  OF  HIS  MOUTH  COMETH  KNOWLEDGE  AND  UNDERSTANDING 

--2:7-- HE  layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous  HE  is a buckler to them that walk uprightly

--2:8-- HE  keepeth the paths of judgment and preserveth the way of  --HIS  SAINTS--

--2:9-- then shalt thou understand righteousness and judgment and equity yea every  --GOOD-- path

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and  --- THE  LORD  GIVE  THEE  UNDERSTANDING  IN  ALL  THINGS 

PROVERBS 8:14  counsel is mine and sound wisdom  ---I  AM  UNDERSTANDING--- I have strength ---

PROVERBS 21:16  the man that wandereth out of the way of understanding  ---SHALL  REMAIN  IN  THE  CONGREGATION  OF  THE  DEAD

LUKE 20:37  now that the dead are raised even moses showed at the bush when he calleth  THE  LORD  THE  GOD  of abraham and the  GOD  of isaac and  THE  GOD  of jacob 

--20:38--  for  HE  is not a  GOD  of the dead but of the living  ---  for all live unto  HIM ---

ISAIAH 2:22  cease you from man whose breath is in his nostrils  ---  for wherein is he to be accounted of ---

1 CORINTHIANS 2:5  THAT  YOUR  FAITH  SHOULD  NOT  STAND  IN  THE  WISDOM  OF  MEN BUT  IN  THE  POWER  OF  GOD

PROVERBS 18:21  death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof 

JOHN 15:9  as  THE  FATHER hath loved  ME  so have I loved you ---continue ye in  MY  love---

--15:10--  IF  you keep  MY  commandments you shall abide in  MY  love  ---  even as I have kept  MY  FATHERS  commandments and abide in  HIS  love ---

COLOSSIANS 3:25  BUT  HE  THAT  DOETH  WRONG  SHALL  RECEIVE  FOR  THE  WRONG  WHICH  HE  HATH  DONE ---  AND  THERE  IS  NO  RESPECT  OF  PERSONS  ---

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

On 2/18/2024 at 8:12 AM, Vine Abider said:

Receiving "the sonship"

1 John 2:

7 Brethren, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which you heard from the beginning. 

8 Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining.

9 He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. 

10 He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him. 

11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

Our commitment to the brethren beloved keeps us in the Light, or not...the health of our relationship with the Son is defined by our relationship with one another. This is the true light.

John 1:9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amen @steve morrow & @Mr. M!  Because of the amazing relationship we have as actual children of God with His life in us, He will "never leave or forsake" us!

• Thumbs Up 1

WHAT  ELSE  DID  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  SAY 

HEBREWS 2:1 therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard lest at any time we should let them slip 

ACTS 5:20  go stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life

PROVERBS 21:30  there is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against  THE  LORD

HEBREWS 13:5  let your conversation be --- without covetousness --- and be content with such things as you have ---FOR  HE  HATH  SAID---  I will never leave thee nor forsake thee

1 SAMUEL 12:22  for  THE  LORD  will not forsake  ---HIS  PEOPLE--- for  HIS  great names sake because it hath pleased  THE  LORD  to make you  HIS  people 

1 KINGS 6:13  and I will dwell among the children of israel and will not forsake --MY  PEOPLE-- israel

JOSHUA 24:20  if you forsake  THE  LORD  and serve strange gods then  HE  will turn and do you hurt and consume you after that  HE  hath done you good 

EZEKIEL 33:31  and they come unto thee as the people cometh and they sit before thee as  MY  people and they hear thy words but they will not do them for with their mouth they show much love --- but heir heart goeth after their covetousness ---

PSALM 119:36  incline mine heart unto thy testimonies and not to covetousness

PSALM 119:95  the wicked have waited for me to destroy me but I will consider thy testimonies 

1 JOHN 3:10  in this --THE  CHILDREN  OF  GOD  are manifest and the children of the devil   ---WHOSOEVER--- doeth not righteousness  ---IS  NOT  OF  GOD--- NEITHER  HE  THAT  LOVETH  NOT  HIS  BROTHER 

LUKE 8:21 AND  HE  ANSWERED  AND  SAID  UNTO  THEM  --MY  MOTHER-- AND  MY  BRETHREN -- ARE  THESE  WHICH  HEAR  THE  WORD  OF  GOD  ---AND  DO  IT---

• Thumbs Up 1

COVETOUS 

PSALM 10:3  for the wicked boasteth of his hearts desire ---AND  BLESSETH  THE  COVETOUS---  whom  THE  LORD  ABHORRETH

DANIEL 9:13  as it is written in the law of moses all this evil is come upon us yet made we not our prayer before  THE  LORD  OUR  GOD  that we might turn from our iniquities  ---and understand thy truth---

1 CORINTHIANS 5:11  but now I have written unto you not to keep company if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator  --covetous--  or an idolater or a railer or a drunkard or an extortioner with such an one no not to eat 

EPHESIANS 5:5  for this you know that no whoremonger nor unclean person --nor covetous man-- who is an idolater --  hath any inheritance in the kingdom of   --CHRIST  AND  OF  GOD--

COLOSSIANS 3:5  mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth  fornication uncleanness inordinate affection evil concupiscence ---and  covetousness which is idolatry---

--3:6-- for which things sake the wrath of  GOD  cometh on the children of disobedience 

1 THESSALONIANS  2:5  FOR  NEITHER  AT  ANY  TIME  USED  WE  FLATTERING  WORDS  AS  YOU  KNOW  NOR  A  CLOKE  OF  COVETOUSNESS   ---GOD  IS  WITNESS---