• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,210
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

I accidentally saw this on youtube.

People in the comments say they got the exact same warning or dream. Some evil planned disaster in the underground or subway from New York.

A planned attack?

I remember that with 9/11 there was someone in a prayer group who saw chains around the buildings and demons before it happened.

I pray nothing happens and everyone will be safe.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,347
  • Content Per Day:  2.74

My first thoughts

1. Never seen this guy before

2. how many prophesy's of his has already came true?

3 how many have not come true?

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,245
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

The Prophetic - `he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.` (1 Cor. 14: 3)

`The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.` (Rev. 19: 10)

The person in the video is speaking none of those things. God is not fixing man`s world system with all its evil, but about to judge it. 

Plus, prophecy is to encourage and build up the Body of Christ NOT expose all the evils of the world system of man. God is about to judge the world system and those who follow it. Jesus overcame the world system and helps us to also.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

prophecy is to encourage and build up the Body of Christ 

I don't know if this is a real warning, but God may warn so people pray against it and prevent it from happening. There were decades ago people in a prayer group in South America who had no idea where Holland even was and they saw it under water, flooded and they prayed against it and yes there was very high water, but no disaster. It's a word of wisdom I think.

3 hours ago, NConly said:

My first thoughts

1 Me neither. He's not a big name with some revival this year prophecy. I guess that's why I even listened. But in the comments were so many regular people who had had a similar dream or warning about this. They had it on their heart to pray for New York, so even if they're all wrong at least they pray.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,245
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

I don't know if this is a real warning, but God may warn so people pray against it and prevent it from happening. There were decades ago people in a prayer group in South America who had no idea where Holland even was and they saw it under water, flooded and they prayed against it and yes there was very high water, but no disaster. It's a word of wisdom I think.

As God`s word says the prophetic is for the encouragement and exhortation of the Body of Christ.

Once we start saying God is warning such and such....well there are disasters all over the world and plenty more coming as God`s word has already said. Then I think about believers in Africa who are getting murdered, why not have warnings for those, or etc etc. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

As God`s word says the prophetic is for the encouragement and exhortation of the Body of Christ.

Once we start saying God is warning such and such....well there are disasters all over the world and plenty more coming as God`s word has already said. Then I think about believers in Africa who are getting murdered, why not have warnings for those, or etc etc. 

Who says they don't get that? I think they get it more in Africa than here, because here nobody believes it. This guy from the video is also from South Africa. I saw an African preacher in 2020 who had already predicted covid 5 years earlier. Daniel was warned that a famin came, so they could be kept alive. Jonah wasn't really like today in church with a prophecy, only sweet and edifying God loves you so much. But He did and the city got saved because he warned them.

But I don't know about this one. I Googled it. There are loads saying something similar, also from years ago.

-

Edited by Renskedejonge

-

Edited by Renskedejonge

13 hours ago, NConly said:

My first thoughts

I see he was at Sid Roth. He invites the most weird people but also good ones.

I saw that this guy has videos in which he asks people to test it and pray about it.

https://sermons.love/sid-roth/17254-sid-roth-god-showed-me-the-coming-crisis-prophetic-warning.html#google_vignette

Alwyn Uys: Yeah. So Sid, I was never used to having international prophetic words. It's something that was very foreign to me. I had no frame of reference for it. And soon after that, in November 2022, I heard the Lord say, "Talk about Beast of the East". And it's something that I heard once again in my spirit, but clear as day within my heart. And the Lord revealed to me this storm that is going to hit the United Kingdom at that time with very specific implications.

Sid Roth: For those that are not in the United Kingdom you have to spell out what happened.

Alwyn Uys: Yeah. So this storm, what I saw in this vision then, that the Lord revealed to me was a dark cloud coming over the nation. A storm going to hit them called the Beast from the East. And this specific implications that it had was, it was so precise. It's like you can't make these things up. But one thing that really stood out to me that the Lord revealed is that less fortunate people will be unable to heat their houses because of an energy crisis due to the storm. And that's something, it's so unnatural. It's not something that you can just predict or say. And when the storm finally hit all the predictions, all the news anchors actually said that it was going to miss the nation. But in fact, the word that I got, that it was going to hit the nation and these are going to be the implications.

Edited by Renskedejonge