2nd2n1roc

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

In Matthew 24 and Luke 21, Jesus gave signs of His second coming. Signs about those very days, not thousans years before it happen'.

My question is who are His People that are" persecuted, imprisoned, killed , and hated by

all Nations because of unconditional love for The Lord " ?

Where in the world today, such an Law or even mood exist ?

much love truth and time !

Peter

Guest Shaggy Flasko
In Matthew 24 and Luke 21, Jesus gave signs of His second coming. Signs about those very days, not thousans years before it happen'.

My question is who are His People that are" persecuted, imprisoned, killed , and hated by

Peter

Christ said that "you" (the people he was speaking to) will be hated, persecuted, and killed. He was speaking to his disciples. His disciples were hated, persecuted, and killed on account of the Lord. Another interesting reference is Matthew 10:16-23.

God bless.

-Bill

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Peter

well,

you asked where....

China, Iran, Afghan, Pakastan, Saudi, what use to be the USSR, and other places, and coming soon to a country near you..... it has already become considered to be a hate crime in more "free" countries to just read the passages about homosexuality.....

mike

Christ said that "you" (the people he was speaking to) will be hated, persecuted, and killed. He was speaking to his disciples. His disciples were hated, persecuted, and killed on account of the Lord. Another interesting reference is Matthew 10:16-23.

God bless.

-Bill

He was speaking to disciples about His people that are going to speak in His name in the

" last days ", just before His second coming. Matthew 24:3 disciples to Jesus " .. Tell us,

when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age. "

Those disciples died 1900 years ago, and He is coming now.

Continued reading of chapter 24, is showing everything that is happening these days.

God bless.

- Peter

well,

you asked where....

China, Iran, Afghan, Pakastan, Saudi, what use to be the USSR, and other places, and coming soon to a country near you..... it has already become considered to be a hate crime in more "free" countries to just read the passages about homosexuality.....

mike

In Matthew 24, Jesus was talking to His disciples, and, I can't possibly be 100% sure,

but, don't think that any of them was Gay . :emot-hug:

much love ! :thumbsup:

but they were all Jewish-----

So was Isaiah and His prophecy about Jesus, that was fullfiled. So those 12 Jews, that were baptized with Holy Spirit of God Jesus, and sent to spread the word to the World.

I doubt that Jews are paying too much attention to Gospel of Matthew or anything else,

those twelve wrote.

All the Jewish names , land's, cities ... are just metaphore for something that was choosen

by God, His people and His places of events takin place in specific time.

Otherwise, only Jews will get eternal life, which is total absurd. :thumbsup:

no one said only jews are saved.

and the bible doesnt say "they are metaphors"...

metaphors block for Tom Brady....

:)

metaphors are whats taught by replacement theologists, the ones who say

no rapture

no new temple

no literal kingdom

no more Israel

jews failed.

all hogwash.

Jews are still being saved today, and the ratio is the same as gentiles.

way more pagan gentiles than obstinate jews.

the whole bible was written by jews.

James---fake name---real name---Jacob.

Luke---a jew---wouldnt be able to go into temple as a gentile.

he wasnt an evangelist, he was an scribe/interpretor who was also a doctor.

The Torah ( or Old testament ) is the truth you can find, only if you know the truth.

Being written by Jews, about Jews, using Jews names and places, does not mean that world is

Jewish.

Jesus was Jew who came to bring the truth to the World, Not Jews.

When Disciples were chosen, and joined Ministry of Jesus, they converted into something other

than Jews.

Talking about people chosen by God, to witness and spread the Word about the One who

is the way, the truth,and the life, and @ the same time, that way, truth, and life not being Jewish way, Jewish truth and Jewish life, then those men can not be called Jews. Unless we

talking about nationality.

And now you talking about People who Killed, denied and Outcasted living God, and

doing same things they were doing 2000 years ago, to be saved by that very God ?

Jews are being saved today ?

Saved by who ?? The God they call Insane ?

First of all, there is Only One Man who have control over who's going to live. And He is the only One who chose " saved ones " long time ago.

And obviously that man is not you.

I doubt that Jews would like to be called Non-Christians, the same way I am not gentile.

From Greek meta = to transfer + pherein = to carry, we have word Metaphore.

My favorite definition is " One thing concieved as representing another "

Which is the only reason why Torah is the truth, otherwise, if read literally it would be a Lie.

Only chosen people are able to understand Truth from Biblical metaphores. Matthew 13:11

It is only reason why I started this topic, because " Mount of Olives " prophecy by Jesus,

is about " End of days " and His " church ". He was talking to His Church then - His disciples.

Matthew 24:34 Jesus : " I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until

all these things have happened. " That generation did pass away, if " this generation " is not

Metaphore, Jesus was telling Lies.

In Genesis 1:29 God said to Man and Woman " I give you every seed-bearing plant

on the face of the whole earth, and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. they will be yours for food. "

There are Millions of people today being Persecuted, arrested, imprisoned and killed for

obeying those Words. Which are just signs told by Jesus, that are going to happen' before

second coming. :thumbsup:

much love !

It is only reason why I started this topic, because " Mount of Olives " prophecy by Jesus,

is about " End of days " and His " church ". He was talking to His Church then - His disciples.

Matthew 24:34 Jesus : " I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until

all these things have happened. " That generation did pass away, if " this generation " is not

Metaphore, Jesus was telling Lies.

the Mount of Olives, of course being in Jerusalem just east of the Temple, and the discourse Jesus gave from it on a "flat" suface while the listerners were on a slope, was addressed NOT TO THE CHURCH.

by your own definition of Church--that didnt begin until pentecost.

Jesus, the Jewish Messiah, was talking to Jews concerning "this generation/MY PEOPLE" discourse in the end times.

there were not any gentiles present.

the discourse is for "nation israel"----not beleivers.

And indeed, unbeleiving Israel will go through the 7 year trib, because the "70 weeks" in Daniel, was assingned to "Daniels people"---JEWS.

Da 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniels prophecy hasnt even come close to being fulfilled.

just read the list in the verse---

He was talking to Jews ( as answer to His disciples ), about last days, His second coming,

people that have Him as Savior and their Lord, which are the Facts that do not have absolutely

no connection with Jews today. Because they mention Jesus only in Jokes.

I have no Idea why are you forcing any Importance of Jews today :blink: regarding Christ.

'roc...check out the Voice of the Martyrs web site. I don't know how they got off on the discussions they did, the verse is simple. Belkievers have been , are presently and will be in the future killed for their belief in Jesus. Peace.

Not sure what verse you speak of, if is Matthew 24:9, or Luke 21:12, they both still

represent, and promise events that will take place right before His Physical second coming.

Not within two thousand years, because than " signs " would not make any sense. :)

My point with Mark was that all those that have been, are presently and will be in the

future killed for their belief in Jesus, are not Jews. :17: