• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

6 hours ago, FJK said:

I see the world only through my own eyes, can you point out those conservative values you see represented in her so I can see them through yours as well?

I would, but I have kind of reached the limit of my political realm involvement . . . these days I've learned not to focus too much on all that.  Hope you understand.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,133
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

Considering how I decided to speak up concerning Mr. Trump lately, I suppose I ought to do the same regarding Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

It would be good to clear the air of nonsense and explain why his famous family have collectively denounced Mr. Kennedy; it has nothing to do whatsoever with him running for President as an Independent. Here are some reasons why:

1.) Mr. Kennedy claimed that COVID-19 was created to target everyone except for ethnic Chinese people and individuals of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry. Utter nonsense and one of the kookiest conspiracy theories I've come across regarding COVID-19. It's also virulently antisemitic and racist, to say the least. One would expect vile crazy of this caliber to be fabricated by a Neo-Nazi group. 

2.) The man's hilarious claim that the "pharmaceutical industry" is exclusively supporting the Democratic party. Ah, no. 23 pharmaceutical companies and two pharmaceutical trade organizations are on record as supporting Republican candidates and the GOP. That's a lie. 

3.) Mr. Kennedy has accused Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates of exaggerating the threat posed by COVID-19 in order to promote vaccines. Hahahahaha! That's Q-Anon kookiness for you. If it isn't George Soros, then it's Bill Gates. If it isn't Bill Gates, then it's Dr. Fauci. We'll see who RFK Jr. comes up with next.  

(Never mind the fact of who actually promoted COVID vaccines and funneled billions of dollars into their rapid development and use: President Donald Trump. Interesting, no?) 

4.) His baseless claim that the 2004 election was "stolen" by George W. Bush. That's another no. There was no evidence of electoral fraud in the 2004 presidential election. Mr. Kennedy reveals that he's equally as kooky as Donald Trump in this regard. 

5.) Mr. Kennedy claims that vaccines cause autism. No, they don't. That's been debunked countless times ever since anti-vaxxers started spouting that one. Besides, my three sisters and I are living proof that vaccines don't cause autism. All four of us received more vaccinations than the average American received from infancy to the early teen years. That was life in a military family. We spent the majority of our childhood and teens living outside of the United States. Every change of station = a list of vaccines we had to receive before the move. 

That's a reasonable selection of the numerous reasons why Mr. Kennedy is a crackpot, to put it mildly. I would say that he is an off-brand iteration of Donald Trump, sans the history of grifting, serial adultery, and confidence schemes that Mr. Trump is infamous for. Mr. Kennedy is infamous for his kooky conspiracy theories. 

Edited by Marathoner
typo