• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,579
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

A third choice, and overall maybe one way better than either Trump or Biden. Perhaps he is even a viable option Yep a Kennedy an independent Kennedy.  Not perfect i am sure but a reasonable sounding man, one that still has a fully functioning brain (Unlike either Biden or Trump) and evidently uses it well.

Might want to look up USA today's " The Candidates On Key Issues"  Robert Kennedy Jr. it is a pretty good introduction to his platform as an independent candidate. Plus he is evidently gaining  notice in political polls He now has some support .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  4.68
  • Days Won:  1

RFK Jr. has my vote. I don't believe it'll really matter, God's will be done, but at least I won't be voting for the uniparty!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

RFK Jr. is likely to detract from Biden votes, or any other candidate that might replace him if he is replaced, so it would be beneficial in removing Biden from office to vote for him.

I would never be able to vote for him for moral reasons that go against my Christian beliefs as well as ones that go against what I consider Constitutional principles that cannot be legitimately overlooked.

Essentially that is the same reason I cannot bring myself to vote for any Democrat, and Kennedy still adheres to the Democrat beliefs (as expressed in their party platform).

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

May be worth looking into, but I really don't see him getting enough support to do anything other then split the conservative vote ensuring a Biden win.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have made the leap into supporting "We The People". Not because every  position is identical with mine, but because  there is serious need to engage the Stupid Party and the Evil Party with it's two very dangerous Presidential candidates.

RFK Jr. Does have a website that  very thoroughly introduces his present thinking  on many issues affecting all of us. It is worth a look!  And in my case support and signing up to get We The People on the ballots of 50 States.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  4.68

What appeals to me is his desire to unify the country. I am strongly opposed to abortion and many issues, but all the candidates have positions I strongly disagree with. Personally, I don't see this nation overcoming the degeneracy within the populace. Judgement is being exercised by the Holy One.

• Well Said! 1

17 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

May be worth looking into, but I really don't see him getting enough support to do anything other then split the conservative vote ensuring a Biden win.

Perhaps, but in my own situation I found my "party" has left me for "Donald Trump" there are few if ay Republicans that will stand up to him. They have become the "Jelly Fish Party".

I cannot vote for Donald Trump and will not vote for Joe Biden! As for me, it is time to revolt politically  and stand with "We The People". 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

He is still a Democrat at heart.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

@Neighbor ; @NConly ; @D. Adrien

In 1960, JFK during the Cold War identified an issue to which the electorate was susceptible: a missile gap and had the nerve to pursue it vigorously. (Actually, it didn't exist; but the military-industrial complex which Eisenhower belatedly warned against must have - briefly - thought JFK was who they wanted; later, it changed its mind.)

In 1968, RFK Senior identified an issue which to the electorate was a burning one: Vietnam (never mind that RFK shared some responsibility for the original intervention in Vietnam); RFK Senior had such a finger on the pulse of the electoral mood that he had the nerve to challenge a sitting Democrat President.

In 1980, Edward Kennedy thought he had his finger sufficiently on the pulse of the electorate that he had the nerve to challenge a sitting Democrat President also.

RFK Junior certainly has a similar nerve, also....................

Edited by farouk
  • Interesting! 1

3 hours ago, farouk said:

RFK shared some responsibility for the original intervention in Vietnam

USA involvement at Vietnam began in 1955 under President Dwight D. Eisenhower's  administration.

• Thumbs Up 1