• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Jeremiah 17:5-6 The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind, while their heart is far from their God and Maker.    They will be like a lonely tree in the salt lands, when good comes, they will be unaware of it.  Psalms 146:3-4, Isaiah 2:22

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord and is confident of His deliverance. They will be as trees planted by a stream, when the heat comes, it will not wilt, but stays green and bears fruit.  Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 4:2

Jeremiah 17:9-11 The heart of mankind is deceitful, desperately sick – who can fathom it? I, the Lord, searches the mind and tests the heart, requiting each one for their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Those who gain wealth unjustly will be judged, they are fools in the end.  Psalms 14:1, Romans 2:8

Jeremiah 17:12-14 The place of our sanctuary is like a glorious throne, exalted from the beginning. The Lord, on whom the hope of Israel is fixed, all those who reject You will be written in the dust.

Heal me, Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me and I shall be saved, for You are the One that I praise.  Isaiah 57:16-19

Jeremiah 17:15-18 Others ask me: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can. It is not the prospect of disaster that makes me trust You, You know it is not my desire to see the coming Day of terror. You know all that I have spoken. Save me on the Day of disaster, protect me in Your refuge. Let my enemies be shocked, may they be terrified on that evil Day. Destroy them with Your double destruction.  Psalms 83, 2 Peter 2:3b, Jeremiah 11:20     Ref: REBible.

Note, that it is ‘the Day of terror and disaster’ that is the next prophesied event. Not a ‘rapture’ of the church, not WW3, not the Tribulation, or the Return of Jesus, but the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against ‘those who hate Me’. Deut. 32:41-43

This will be the Lords Day of vengeance and wrath, so comprehensively prophesied in the Bible. The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. 

The dilemma that we face, is how to prepare for this forthcoming Day? Should we take sensible precautions, such as an underground shelter and food storage? Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned   when the heat comes’.  As this event will be a massive explosion of the suns surface, a CME of unprecedented magnitude, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice. Prepare for extreme heat, up to 150c – 350f. Malachi 4:1 There will be earthquakes; Revelation 6:12, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 29:6, Joel 2:10, so care is needed so as not to be trapped in a basement if the building above collapses.

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, enter your rooms until the Lord’s wrath has passed.

The biggest problem that we will face after that Day, will be food supplies. There will no longer be any deliveries to supermarkets and cities will uninhabitable.

But we have this promise: Psalms 111:5 He provides food for those who fear Him.....

Do not ‘trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind ‘, be confident in His deliverance’.  He will save His faithful Christian peoples and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26

Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6 What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realise the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure.

There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.

As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:20-21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6

Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established.

The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organised. Daniel 7:23-24 However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing 1 Peter 4:12, have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deuteronomy 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalms 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jeremiah 23:3-4, Psalms 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12 and Revelation 7:9-14 where John sees the vast multitude of the Christian peoples.

• 3 weeks later...

Another day closer to the Day when the Lord will arise and destroy those who hate Jesus 

• Iran is building a long-term nuclear military option, with enrichment and armament facilities buried deep underground. According to the IAEA, Iran has enriched uranium to near-bomb-ready levels (84%, which is close to the 90% level necessary for a nuclear weapon) and in recent months has tripled its accumulation of weapons-grade uranium, enough for production of an estimated six nuclear weapons within four weeks.
  • Iran is developing a formidable long-range missile arsenal of great technological variability, including solid and liquid propellant ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, and ICBMs. The latest Iranian ICBM, called the "Khorramshahr," seems to be based on the North Korean BM25 missile with a range of 3,500 km. The entire Iranian ballistic missile program is in violation of United Nations Security Council prohibitions.
  • Like his predecessors, US President Biden has pledged that he will never allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon. But American military leaders now say only that the US "remains committed Iran will not have a fielded nuclear weapon" (– Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley to Congress in March 2023). This suggests that the Biden administration is now prepared to tolerate developed nuclear weapons in Iran's hands, provided the weapon is not "fielded," in other words, deployed.
  • Ref; Israel Hatom, 8th April 2024

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  1.14

15 minutes ago, Keras said:

But American military leaders now say only that the US "remains committed Iran will not have a fielded nuclear weapon" (– Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley to Congress in March 2023). This suggests that the Biden administration is now prepared to tolerate developed nuclear weapons in Iran's hands, provided the weapon is not "fielded," in other words, deployed.

Are you surprised?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

The Lord's day of vengeance is after the tribulation of the saints in Israel.

The Lord punishes the people who persecute the saints.

Jeremiah 51:11

Sharpen the arrows, take up the shields! The LORD has stirred up the kings of the Medes, because his purpose is to destroy Babylon. The LORD will take vengeance, vengeance for his temple.

The Lord's temple is the body of Christ.He takes vengeance on them who persecuted the body of Christ.Vegeance upon Babylon.

The Lord uses Iran(the Medes)to punish Babylon.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Lord's day of vengeance is after the tribulation of the saints in Israel.

The terrible Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath is the next Prophesied event.  Proved by how Jesus stopped His quote of Isaiah 51, just before it. Revelation 6:11-17

Armageddon will be the Day the Lord will destroy all His enemies. Revelation 16:16-18

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Keras said:

The terrible Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath is the next Prophesied event.  Proved by how Jesus stopped His quote of Isaiah 51, just before it. Revelation 6:11-17

Armageddon will be the Day the Lord will destroy all His enemies. Revelation 16:16-18

Revelation 11

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

According to scripture,the wrath of God takes place at the time of the seventh Trump.

The  is after the two witnesses have been killed and lay dead for three days and live again. Their deaths is 1260 days after their arrival in to Jerusalem .

You sure do skip alot of prophecy to come to what you call the next prophecied event.

From my  view,the next prophecied event is president Trump giving the Israeli government a host .The armed forces.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• 2 weeks later...

Psalms 94:1-7 God of vengeance1, show Yourself. Repay the arrogant as they deserve. Rise now and judge the earth, give to the godless their just penalty. Lord: How long will the wicked exult? Evildoers oppress Your people, Your chosen nation. They say: The Lord does not see, the God of Jacob pays no heed.

Isaiah 42:14-15 Long have I restrained Myself2, I kept silence and held Myself in check, now I am like a woman in labour, as in the throes of childbirth. I shall lay waste to the land, dry up rivers and lakes will become deserts.

Psalms 102:13 & 19-20 You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to pity her. The appointed time has come3. The Lord looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the supplications of the exiles and will set free those threatened with annihilation.

Psalms 78:65-66 Then the Lord awoke as a sleeper awakes4, as a warrior suddenly disturbed. He struck His foes and defeated them, to their eternal shame.

Psalms 2:4-9 The Lord, enthroned in the heavens5 laughs and derides His enemies. Angrily He rebukes them and in His wrath, He devastates the nations, shattering them like a clay pot.

Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is on His throne in heaven5. He observes all people and judges them. He hates those who love violence. He will rain fiery coals and brimstone upon the wicked peoples6; scorching winds will be their sentence.

Psalms 50:1-5 Our God is coming and will not keep silent. A consuming fire runs ahead of Him and around Him a great storm rages6.

Psalms 18:13 The Lord thundered from the heavens5, He raised His voice amid hail and glowing coals. He hurled forth arrows of lightning6 and sped them to their mark.

Joel 1:15, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 4:1, Zeph. 3:8, Isaiah 13:9, Isaiah 66:15-16, Jer. 9:22 The Day is near, the Day of the Lord it comes, as a mighty destruction from the Almighty. On that unexpected Day, the sky will be dispersed with a great noise and the earth will be enveloped in flames7. All peoples will be brought to judgement and many will die.

Ref; REB. Some verses abridged.

1/ We know God as a God of love, but also of justice and this means that He must exact a just punishment onto those who deny Him and ignore His commands. Nahum 1:2, Isaiah 1:24, Romans 1:18   

2/ The Lord has kept out of world affairs and allowed people to follow their own desires. This is our free will choice. Isaiah 64:7, Eccl. 8:5-7, Psalms 89:46, 1 Thess. 4:6-8

3/ God has a plan and all that is prophesied will come to pass at its appointed time.           Isaiah 46:10, Psalms 33:10-11

4/ The Lord springs into action! Haggai 2:21-22, Amos 5:9, Joel 2:11, Psalms 144:5-6

5/ This event is NOT the Return, the Lord stays in His sanctuary. Psalm 102:19-20, Isa 60:1-3

6/  The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible, the Day of punishment on the nations, triggered by an attack on the State of Israel. Psalms 83:1-18, Habakkuk 3:12, Isaiah 34:1-5

7/ The only logical explanation for a worldwide fire, is a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the suns surface. This is confirmed by Isaiah 30:26 and Malachi 4:1.

A CME of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth, the mass of superheated hydrogen plasma will fulfil all the prophesied effects: in the sky, heat, smoke, electrical, volcanic, earthquakes and the loss of our modern infrastructure. Deut. 32:22 & 34-35, Ezekiel 21:10, Revelation 6:12-17