IGNORED

Arrival of the man of sin's armed forces.(The second beast of revelation 13.)

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

The arrival of the second beast into the first beast's kingdom corresponds to the king of the north's (man of sin) armed forces being given to the Israeli government. We understand this being the beginning of the tribulation for the saints in the land of Israel in Daniel 11:33-35

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

In revelation this tribulation of the saints in Israel  is noted in revelation 13:10

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

And 

Revelation 14

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

The man of sin's armed forces is the  second beast which makes fire come down from heaven and causes everyone in Israel to receive the mark of the beast.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

The saints in Israel who are being imprisoned and killed for giving instruction in Daniel 11:33 -35 are watchmen of Israel and are giving warning to the people to not worship the beast or receive its mark. They are also giving testimony of Jesus Christ to the people of Israel. They are imprisoned and killed for caring about people and doing what the good Lord has commanded them. 

For several decades now I've known the Israeli government was the first beast which received a deadly wound in 70 ad and was healed in 1948. And during that time I've watched as people from all nations have continued to follow after the beast.

I've learned from comparing scripture that the people who follow after the beast are not marked until the king of the north sends his armed forces to Israel to protect the Israeli government and keep it safe from its enemies.

I do believe the time is getting very near that the second beast will appear in Israel. I believe it will take place next year.

Posted (edited)

Ezekiel

33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?

11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Michael37 changed the title to Arrival of the man of sin's armed forces.(The second beast of revelation 13.)

The  watchmen of Israel do not flee. 

Revelation 12

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I've considered for a long time who would flee out of the land of Israel when the mark of the beast is given .I believe the Messianic Jews will stay and warn the lost sheep of the house of Israel to repent.Jesus gave a command in the gospel for his disciples to stay in Israel till he comes.He even tells them they will not be buying anything so they will not be carrying any money.(Can't buy anything without the mark of the beast)

Mathew 10

commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

I could be wrong but I believe the  churches which many of the members are Arabs will flee into the wilderness.I also believe many people who are not descendents of Israel will leave as well.

I will just have to wait to see who stays and who goes .The earth will help the woman who flees so that is one thing to consider.It would be very hard to help.anyone  inside israel once this takes place.And Daniel 11:34 said "little help will arrive".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The arrival of the second beast into the first beast's kingdom corresponds to the king of the north's (man of sin) armed forces being given to the Israeli government. We understand this being the beginning of the tribulation for the saints in the land of Israel in Daniel 11:33-35

So ,who is the king of the North by name ?.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Mathew 10

commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

In your own words, what does this verse mean to the body of Christ that is scattered around the world ?.

24 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

In your own words, what does this verse mean to the body of Christ that is scattered around the world ?.

Jesus isn't talking to the body of Christ scattered around the world.

He is talking to his disciples in the land of Israel.He is telling them what they are to do during their tribulation.

Me and you will probably be posting on a message board while they are doing their thing.

Mathew 10

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come

32 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus isn't talking to the body of Christ scattered around the world.

He is talking to his disciples in the land of Israel.He is telling them what they are to do during their tribulation.

Me and you will probably be posting on a message board while they are doing their thing.

Mathew 10

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come

Are those verses really about what the disciples to do during their tribulation, or are they instructions to go and preach the Gospel.

So then what are the verses as in Matthew 24, which is really about the end time events are about and especially the one below

14 And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

Edited by warrior12

16 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Are those verses really about what the disciples to do during their tribulation, or are they instructions to go and preach the Gospel.

So then what are the verses as in Matthew 24, which is really about the end time events are about and especially the one below

14 And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

You trying to say the tribulation and  Jesus coming in Mathew 10  are not end time events?

Mathew 10

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come

24 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I would say that while you are posting your end time views on a message board, The disciples in Israel will be beaten in the synagogues 

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Mathew 10

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You trying to say the tribulation and  Jesus coming in Mathew 10  are not end time events?

So below is what you quoted.   Are the desciples going to be there in the tribulation period ?.   You used a clever word to avoid saying that it is the disciples tribulation and not the actual tribulation.  You play with words .

Your quote "He is talking to his disciples in the land of Israel.He is telling them what they are to do during their tribulation."

15 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You trying to say the tribulation and  Jesus coming in Mathew 10  are not end time ev