IGNORED

What Disqualifies Allah As The Supreme God ?

bhakthi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

What Disqualifies Allah As The Supreme God ?

He has no power captain.

Denise

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/04/1988

Hi All.

Ice-eyes Can I assume that you are referring to me in your post re your statement ( I just have a simple question, why is it wrong to post links to other religious sites? If you are a christian you will be guarded by God from anything that could harm you, if you're not strong in your faith and people warn you that it might hurt you why would you look at it?

It just seems to me that you're afraid the links will make people change their minds about God, it just seems kind of foolish to me... )

As if that is so I did not say what you are saying I said this is what I said ( I would have put the link but I have found that when people tend to do that a lot of others just do not go to the links, so I have found it best to post what I have found instead. )

This is what I have said, I said what I did because other times that I have put a link into a post a lot of people have not gone to that link & so the point that is trying to be made is not & can not be made. I thought that this was quite obvious by what I had said, But it must not have been though I did think that I was quite clear.

I am not against posting any links to any sites, I myself have that many links to lots of site that are not christian for the purpose of study & reference. I have no problems with any posts from any sites that are not christian at all & with that I have no problems with my faith & or strength of faith because of that.

Can I ask you why you have posted what you have as it is very insulting what you have posted. I would suggest that before you post to anyone in the future that you read the posts that you are going to reply to properly so that you do not make this kind of mistake again.

I would never presume to make any statements about the how strong any persons faith may be, That is between them & the Lord not you my friend.

God Bless you all

I'm very sorry that I have offended you, I didn't mean to, and I'm sorry if this also offends you, but it is never wise to assume. I was actually referring to the following:

Ayin Jade --

To supply the link to a muslim source troubles me. It is like giving someone access to something of the devil. I may consider giving you the source in pm. I am not sure yet if I will.

Giaour--

I don't think you should post the link, Jade.

Why not post a wiccan site too, same thing.

It won't matter anyways.

Satan has his hands all over islam.

But now that I see they had a little reason because they were talking to a non-christian and did not want to harm them in any way.

Also, I was not making a judgement on anyone's faith, I was actually saying that isn't it up to themselves what they can handle when studying other religions? But again, as I said before, I understand more now because they were talking to a non-christian.

Again, I am sorry.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Bottom Line: Worthy Boards are owned & moderated by the owners & moderators. Why not simply & correctly follow the regulations OR start one's own board? Why is that hard?

As for "Allah" in Islamic philosophy, this is essentially Muslim thot engendered by one, Warlord Muhammad of Yathrib who denounced ALMOST all 300 pagan gods of the Arabian wilderness but retained one, ie, "Allah," the pagan moon-god. The very Muslim crescent moon should tell you something: it was employed from the time of the Sumerians & Babylonians thru the time of Christ Jesus and right up till Muhammad's time.

One should understand that nearly all the moon-god rituals & other idolatrous practices, including kissing the Black Stone, praying toward Mecca, running around the temple & between two hills called Safa & Marwa, were pre-Islamic rituals.

Besides, the current "Allah" of Islam very definitely hates Jewish people - and the Christian Faith too - as even a cursory peek at Sura 5:51 will show.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

the fact that they refuse to accept Jesus as the Son of God says it all.

In Christ

IreneM

Hi All.

The facts of the matter are Islam does exactly as the Jews have done. The Torah or the Old testament what ever way you want to put it, the Jews ignore large parts of these books. The parts that prove who Jesus is & was all the parts that show Jesus fulfilled every one of the prophesies that are in these books, the Jews just ignore.

Now as I said the Muslims do the self same thing, in the quran it openly says in the early books quotes what ever they call them, It openly says that the people of the Book the Jews & the Christians worship the one true God & that all that is in the Torah & also the New Testament is the absolute word of God & is all true. So just as the Jews do they just chose to ignore these verses in the quran. Just because these verses do not fit in with what they are trying to do say & argue with anyone, they just chose to ignore them.

So there is where we all have the problem my friends. Until the Jews stop ignoring these verses & accept the truth & also the Muslims start to do the same & admit that it does say these things in there quran & admit that all they have tried to say to the contrary has been wrong. No one will get anywhere with any of these groups. I believe that the Muslims have been telling people this lie for so long now that they themselves now believe it. All we can do is to keep praying for these people that the Lord will open there hearts eyes ears & minds & so that they will be able to see the truth before it is to late for them.

God Bless you all