Guest kwangsu

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Have you ever preached the gospel to a Muslim?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

:x: :D:noidea::blink:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

:D I saw John Hagee (who is not one of my big time favorites-his appearing with Jesse Duplantis sorta done me in a bit, but that's another subject! :cool: ) and he was doing an expose of sorts on the Muslim faith. He said that the English version of the Koran is much more "tame" than the Arabic version and that we simply don't read in the English the harshness of the religion. :P

However, I don't think the average American Muslim is a violent of sorts nor does he see his religion as being violent. Still doesn't make him right, of course, but I think a lot of Muslims here in America were against the events of 9/11. I think, however, Mohammed would be applauding Bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers. I liked what Jack Van Impe said when talking about whether the 9/11 hijackers gained Heaven or not-he said they were playing checkers with Hitler in Hell right now! I also think of the old Hank Williams song "No, No Joe" which was an open letter to Joseph Stalin and he said,"Well the Kaiser tried it, Hitler tried and Mussolini tried it to and now they're all sittin' 'round a fire and ya know somethin', they're saving a place for you..."-that's my open letter to Bin Laden! :t2::cool::t2::P

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Islam is a seventh-century creation of one, Warrior-general Mohammad of Yathrib, in which men are soldiers, jihad the order of the day, women are chattel and the Muslim version of paradise a gigantic brothel (virgins et al)! Islam was born & bred in violence against all foes and it represents the current version of Hitler 2 re anti-Semitism.

Note that wherever Mohammad's seventh-century religion represents the majority position, it underscores suppression, violence and murder of the enemy. Items: Northern Nigeria, Mindanao, Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc, etc. When we see Muslim-majority entities permitting the building, expansion & proselytizing by non-Muslim religions, then we'll give an ear to Islamic claims re "tolerance, equality & peaceful co-existence" - but NOT till then, Gridley!

Failure to understand this gargantuan difference between "peace-loving" Islam in a MINORITY position, and suppressive, violent, murderous Islam in a MAJORITY position qualifies one for Dunce-Of-The-Month Award.

BANZAI INDEED!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Acheron
islam is very dangrous and bad and evil religion in the world visit this site www.apostatesofislam.com www.faithfreedom.org www.answering-islam.de www.bible.ca www.christiananswers.com and tell the the people about this site and fight islam www.geocitie.com/a_true_picture_of_islam god bless you

Islam is a religion, which in and of itself is not bad. The attitudes of followers and actions done in the name of Islam may indeed be bad, but the faith itself is not. I have yet to find anything in the Qur'an that is worse or more violent the what is mentioned in the Bible.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Acheron, are you a Christian?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Acheron: Do you believe the Bible is true?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I checked out his website. I seems to contain "adult" content, so I wasn't allowed to enter. I have a feeling he's not christian. :rofl:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  444
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Interesting fact: Did you know Mohammod's daughter's name was Fatima?

Why do you think Islamics and Mulsims worship the " Fatima ", who the

portuguese refer to as the Virgin Mary?

I just want to make sure that something is understood here. The Portugese do not refer to Mary as Fatima. Rather, the town of Fatima in Portugal is where an apirition of the Virgin Mary appeared to people, and is referred to as Our Lady of Fatima.

Now, if I remember correctly, Fatima, Portugal WAS named after Mohammed's Fatima when that area of Europe was conquered by the Muslims until it was liberated again during the Crusades.