• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

I am not an authority on this matter, I have read some things, but by no means would I consider myself an expert or led into this field. What I will venture to say is, and this is in agreement with a previous post, something has happened or is continuing to happen that is encouraging these things to occur. Maybe it is something as simple as a pack of playing cards, do you have those in your house?

What I will also agree with is that a presence or force, such as this will flee when rebuked by the blood of Jesus Christ, but i will add that there are people who are specifically led into this area, but your husband has done correctly, he has sought the face of God when such things occur. He should continue to do so until aid arrives.

May I ask, what is the process of the blessing which has been placed upon your house? I guess what I am asking is, What is a blessing?

Anne

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

the blessing

This is how our home was blessed. Our group prayed in every room dedicating it to the Lord and asking the Lord to bless all who enter and each situation that plays in the house.

Then we have rpepeated but with the door and window bit.

Just a thought- our children are adopted. you dont think it could be linked to their past in some way?

I think I might be reading too much into this. The Lord brought us here (very clearly) and the enemy doesnt like it one bit!

Jenni

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Penfold,

When you say the Lord brought you to this house, you use the words 'very clearly', suggesting that it is His will that you be where you are. May I ask if you are willing to explain the circumstances within which you feel our Lord Jesus Christ Lead you? I am not suggesting anything otherwise.

May Elohiym place His arms around you and show you His way

Anne