• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/30/1971

Hello all,

I think I finally experienced a little of the beginning of the hatred of Christians that Jesus said we would go through. I was at work yesterday and a worker of mine said, " you know, those Christians are trying to stop the drug that would get rid of a baby resulting from a rape". I said," well, you mean me too right?". I then asked him if it was meant to be taken after conception and he said yes. I said well it is abortion then which under ANY circumstance is wrong. You could just feel the hatred and disgust coming from him. I pray for him daily that the Holy Spirit will convict him, it was just that that was the first time in my Christian walk that I have encountered that. I'm also sure it won't be the last!

In His Service,

David :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

It is so hard being a Christian...................I find it very hard sometimes.

But if we share the love of God, we shall reach many people for Christ.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

The Christians of the early church were the most persecuted of any, look at the apostles, almost all of them were murdered because of Jesus, not to mention what the Romans did to us. I think we have it really easy in these days, when you compare to the suffering of past. At this point in my christian walk I would be more than willing to die for Yeshua, I had problems with this early in my christian life, but I have let everything go, and am in full force with the L-rd. I look forward to the persecution of Christians, just for the fact that it will bring out the TRUE believers in Yeshua.

In due time we will see the true believers of Yeshua, and who will go all the way for His sake.

• Group:  Members

I agree. What we go through now is nothing compared to what our early brothers and sisters faced. Just thought I'd share my experience. Also. what we will face in the coming days will as well be catastrophic. Stay firm in your faith no matter what! :thumbsup:

The Christians of the early church were the most persecuted of any, look at the apostles, almost all of them were murdered because of Jesus, not to mention what the Romans did to us. I think we have it really easy in these days, when you compare to the suffering of past. At this point in my christian walk I would be more than willing to die for Yeshua, I had problems with this early in my christian life, but I have let everything go, and am in full force with the L-rd. I look forward to the persecution of Christians, just for the fact that it will bring out the TRUE believers in Yeshua.

In due time we will see the true believers of Yeshua, and who will go all the way for His sake.

YOu look forward to the persicution?????? :thumbsup::emot-hug::emot-hug::24::24::24:;):24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Hi David,

Welcome to the family of Christ :thumbsup: Personally, I believe that 'you know when you are in the family of God when you get harrassed for you faith'.

I've had lots of strong discussions with people over my prinicpals. I got rejected by my maternal family because of it - the story doesn't end there, because years later, they gave their hearts to the Lord. My sister is a recovering alcohol and drug addict. Her love for the Lord grows stronger each new day. STand STrong. Be A Shining light. Who knows what the Lord has in store for your workmate :emot-hug:

• Group:  Members

Thanks for the reply Bolts, I too have lost my earthly family due to my relationship with Christ. I was raised in a Jewish home and to say the least my father has not accepted the idea very well. I just lost my grandparents last year and they were Jewish as well and never accpeted Christ. I'm just so grateful I have all the family I need through Christ the King!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by damar91

Hi David,

Welcome to the family of Christ :thumbsup: Personally, I believe that 'you know when you are in the family of God when you get harrassed for you faith'.

I've had lots of strong discussions with people over my prinicpals. I got rejected by my maternal family because of it - the story doesn't end there, because years later, they gave their hearts to the Lord. My sister is a recovering alcohol and drug addict. Her love for the Lord grows stronger each new day. STand STrong. Be A Shining light. Who knows what the Lord has in store for your workmate :emot-hug:

Amen.

Who knows..........

......................."whether you have been called for such a time as this..........."

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

Sorry, it was dumb of me to say I look forward to persecution, I just keep coming across those people on television/radio, who use the name of Jesus to get them rich, and I can't wait untill they are exposed for who they really are. But I need to realize that G-d is in total control, he know's everyones hearts, and eventually they will get what they deserve.

Aaron

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  232

Well , here is the question I have with this, (I am just playing devil's advocate and am not picking sides!)

If a baby is aborted or miscarried, don't you suppose God will take the baby up to heaven or do something wonderful with the spirit and life that was intended for that baby? So in all actuality does it really matter if a baby was aborted even if abortion is a sin, wouldn't the baby be fine under God's care?