• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

In this verse John is speaking about G-d forgiving sins that dont lead to death, then at the end of that verse he says;

"There is a sin that leads to death." What is he referring to when he says that?? And since I am in this book, I have a question about 1John5:18 "We know that anyone born of G-d does not continue to sin:" Is he saying that we no longer purposefully choose to sin?? Thank you for any help you can give me with this.

Aaron

Guest douggarb
In this verse John is speaking about G-d forgiving sins that dont lead to death, then at the end of that verse he says;

"There is a sin that leads to death." What is he referring to when he says that?? And since I am in this book, I have a question about 1John5:18 "We know that anyone born of G-d does not continue to sin:" Is he saying that we no longer purposefully choose to sin?? Thank you for any help you can give me with this.

Aaron

to the first part of your question i think so. to the second part of your question, maybe. i started a discusion called "perfection"an i go lambasted. look it up and see what they said. it might be in doctornal questions though