• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

The atheist favorite tactic it to ask questions they already know the answer to, but act all innocent like its sincere, and then slam you. I needed a break from that for awhile and that is why I will be over here posting with you folks for a bit. I need an "atheist break", while on the internet. Besides I have posed a challenge to them, that is going to take them awhile to respond to, LOL.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Lana: What strikes me as weird is that an atheist would come to a "Christian" site...to discuss and debate...Now, not as an infiltrator because they're upfront and open about their position...but why are they wanting to discuss the issue?

Are they wanting to make converts of Christians or are they themselves searching?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Catz from my experience many atheists who are motivated to come to a Christian board to "debate" about God are former "christians" who have left their "church" The still seem to need to justify within themselves their rejection of their former faith. The best way seems to be to get Christians to agree that their beliefs are false. They really get offended when they come up against a well prepared Christian because no one likes to be told they are wrong.

There are other atheists that have no such attitude problems they come on out of pure curiosity they have no "issues" to deal with.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Some just have to prove Christianity wrong. Its like their main purpose in life it seems. Some actually are nice people who like to debate Christians. Some are trying to win converts to atheism (not a religion according to them). Those seem to get in trouble the most. Most are like Adstar mentioned former Christians who just have to justify why they have left the faith. Some like a fellow I know, are alienated from home and family because of their now atheist beliefs.