• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

And i said to our magically undetectable neverbeendead god that if i've got the guilt of the world for not informing the non believers the reason why miracles exist he'd better make sure that i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom and i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom.

I'm really quite impressed. It takes real talent to put that many words in a post and make absolutley no sense.

IR :il:

I just LOVE ROSES :il: ---Patsy thought you were a RIOT-- :blink::cool: --AND she doesn't have a real good sense of humor----sooooo if she says someone or something is funny "IT" really is funny--- :help:

---------{Gary}--- :cool:

Gary,

Tell Miss Patsy "Thank You" :D

I just couldn't help myself :cool:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
And i said to our magically undetectable neverbeendead god that if i've got the guilt of the world for not informing the non believers the reason why miracles exist he'd better make sure that i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom and i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom.

I'm really quite impressed. It takes real talent to put that many words in a post and make absolutley no sense.

I just LOVE ROSES :il: ---Patsy thought you were a RIOT-- :help::D --AND she doesn't have a real good sense of humor----sooooo if she says someone or something is funny "IT" really is funny--- :D

---------{Gary}--- :cool:

Gary,

I just couldn't help myself :blink:

AWWWWWwwww---GEEEeeeee--WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-- i hate to be one of those to cause YOU to lose control like that----I'M just ALL dis-com-bob-u-late-dddddd NOW----& SO is miss Patsy---- :cool:

:D:cool::D --------------SIR---{Gary}--- :D

Guest shadow2b

NOW THAT is a  most intelligent,very well thought out question that has preconceived consistantly programmed influences  in long held well established patterns of provocative intramural relationally interconvulted linguistic traditions....OF course that is not to be confused with any contrary opinions of the opposite position held by some minor views held by those in other culturally disanvantaged languages-------------{Gary}--- :cool:  :upsided:  :cool:

:help::cool: OOHHHH Lord send me an asprin!!!!! :D:D:blink:

I really don't think HE'S got any left I take enough aspirin & "OTHER" pills each month to keep my druggist quite well compensated to live in the life-style he has become accustomed to since 1985..he was driving an old 1978 chevy when i started letting him fill my meds each month NOW he's driving a NEW MERCEDES----Each month when he sends my half of the drug bill--he puts a little smiley-face at the TOP of EACH PAGE--- usually TEN pages----I HATE THOSE LITTLE SMILEY FACES & HAVE A GOOD DAY

added on---HE just does that because he knows I ain't gonna have no good day----ssssss---------------

----------SIR-{Gary} :D:D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

Hey IR, concerning your post,

"I'm really quite impressed. It takes real talent to put that many words in a post and make absolutley no sense."

IR

If that's the case THERE are QUITE a few talenT-ED pEOPLE here.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

I just LOVE ROSES :il: ---Patsy thought you were a RIOT-- :rofl::rofl: --AND she doesn't have a real good sense of humor----sooooo if she says someone or something is funny "IT" really is funny--- :rofl:

---------{Gary}--- :D

Gary,

I just couldn't help myself :blink:

AWWWWWwwww---GEEEeeeee--WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-- i hate to be one of those to cause YOU to lose control like that----I'M just ALL dis-com-bob-u-late-dddddd NOW----& SO is miss Patsy---- :blink:

^_^:noidea::rofl: --------------SIR---{Gary}--- :cool:

Ok... I just had to quote ya all! Now will someone please tell me where the guy/gal went who wrote the original thingy that's messed us all up?? :blink::D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Me no understand what Crowdserver1 spokey. Can someone clarEfy? :noidea:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello crowdserver1

So you have not witnessed to the unbelievers about the one true God and you feel that you can receive forgiveness for this by being in His wisdom. Is that to say that being filled with great wisdom of God will allow you to get away with withholding the ultimate truth to those in darkness? If this is your belief I must disagree.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

So are you loving the non believers by not informing them? Do you have love if you do not inform the non believers? Will having all wisdom save you if you have no love for the non believers? remember many will cry Lord Lord at the judgment and He will say I never knew you.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest shadow2b

uhhhhhhhhh??? I kind-a- think he posted --RAN-OUT--& left us all high & dry--broken-hearted--down-cast & blue--cryin over you--{him}---I'M just sooooooo sad & lonely----{Gary}- :noidea: