• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Where do you work that you must be kept so thin? If you work out a great deal, your muscle mass should be such that 115 is quite an appropriate weight for a 5'2" frame.

Secondarily, from your post, I gather you and your boyfriend are living together. If this is the case, you must know God says 'NO' to that kind of relationship. God may be sending these 'problems' in your life to solve that larger problem.

I pray God will solve the actual problems in your life, and not just soothe the symptoms........

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

If you are stripping for a living like you stated in a previous post, then you are living outside the will and blessings of God.

You are going to have to make up your mind which kingdom you are gonna abide in, darkness or light.

My advice is to seek to know God with all of your heart and change your life for Him, He will make your life brand-new if you lay it down to follow Him. You will have to trust Him enough to walk away from your current situation, then and only then will doors start to open and you'll begin to see God really move in your behalf.

You forfeit the beautiful path that He has just for you by staying where you are and living outside his will.

"I know the plans I have for you" says the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not

to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Hi Wendie,

Its great to see you taking part in the discussions. Your contributions are very welcome.

You've had a really rough time with things. I'm truly sorry for everything that you have been through. If I could turn back the clock and change things for you I would.

God doesn't want us looking back. He wants us to surrender everything to him. You know that love letter you wrote to your future husband! Readdress it to God and see how it reads. I know you are looking for love and fulfillment in your life but your looking in all the wrong places. Learn to love God first and to love yourself. This way you will be able to love others in a holy, pure way that you never thought was possible.

You are a very intelligent young lady, with alot to offer. The sad reality of stripping is that you are just a money spinner. Have you thought about what will happen to you when you start ageing - No one will remember you.

God has drawn you to him to spare you from the tragedies that fall on so many in this business. He loves you and wants better things for you. But only you can get the ball rolling by making the first move.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/10/1978

Me and my boyfriend just started to having problems . Manly cuz of work , and he started drinking more . He is older than me . And now between my weight at 115 at work thier telling me to lose 10 and I'm 20 yeas old and 5ft2in I have been working out every day 1hour15min , and money for rent , stress he has from his job . And he hates his job ,that cut his hours and the tips cuz they added another bar tender . Someone help me !! With some the problems . Thank you God bless .

my advise...GET OUT OF STRIPPING !!!

surley you can find better work for the same money that is not so demanding on your health...also the act of stripping (i don't believe) is in any way promoting the message of salvation through Jesus !!!

another thing...about your relationship...stop living in sin with him and get married...it doesn't need to be fancey or expencive, but legal in the eyes of God !!!

I believe if you can change these two things the windows of heaven will open up to your needs...God is our provider and He will supply our basic needs as long as we are living in His will and truth !!!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Mikeyjay

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

Look I graduted from high school in 2003 . Went to collage for 1 year . I also became a christain in 1997. In Dallas . I still read my bible , and pray and talk about God . I belive that unless you dont hurt anyone in anyway your fine . I dont think I'm bad for what I belive . Now my job I dont enjoy . But its not so much about the money but to be able to live and eat and clothes on my back . I been dancing for a year now , and trying to leave .

Everyone has problems in relationships . Regardless if your married or not . I dont judge people for what they do , there is always worse things in this world to do . Yes , I know of some bad people, does not mean that is who I am just cuz I know about them doesnt know me . Mean I am like that .

Yeah I have hard a time in life . Money is the rute of all evil , I'm not asking for people I have not meet to hate/like me . A least give other people a chance . My job doesnt make me who I am . I have know a lot of christains , lot diffrent back grounds and life style . you arent to tell them there wrong for what they went through who they came . non of us are perfect , and I know I never have and wont try to plese everyone cuz , I'm not who I was rased to be . Not that I havent tryed .

I worked for Dillards at 19 for almost a year , and a japaness restruant for almost a year Ichubons bye Leage city , and at Brookstone for 4 months , Subway back in High school . My real mom coused me to lose my job at Dillards . She is not been in my life for the last 2 years sence that happend .

My dads not really in my life , was a Catholic , now doesnt belive in church . My step mom doesnt go eather . I dont judge them or hate them for it .

I know someone in my area and going to go once a month to church , becuse I dont have a car . Its not that I dont want to .

:(:wub::thumbsup::taped:

Guest repunzel
Me and my boyfriend just started to having problems . Manly cuz of work , and he started drinking more . He is older than me . And now between my weight at 115 at work thier telling me to lose 10 and I'm 20 yeas old and 5ft2in I have been working out every day 1hour15min , and money for rent , stress he has from his job . And he hates his job ,that cut his hours and the tips cuz they added another bar tender . Someone help me !! With some the problems . Thank you God bless .

You don't need someone with your problems to help...they're the same place you are! Your insecurity about who you and how uncomfortable you are with what people think of you says a lot! It says you need to get alone with God, outside of a relationship with a man, and realize who He says you are! You are His image on earth, his adopted daughter with the same inheritance as His son, Jesus. You're His desire to bless through doing His will which you can only learn from reading the Bible and praying for His guidance in your life which He promises to give you. His Holy Spirit can teach you all you need to know, but as long as you look to a man or others to tell you how to live, you'll never hear His voice. Start with the little book of James. Read a chapter at a time over and over for that day. Find a Christian radio station and saturate your mind with its music. Pary and seek God!!! I'm praying for you! :thumbsup:

my advise...GET OUT OF STRIPPING !!!

surley you can find better work for the same money that is not so demanding on your health...also the act of stripping (i don't believe) is in any way promoting the message of salvation through Jesus !!!

another thing...about your relationship...stop living in sin with him and get married...it doesn't need to be fancey or expencive, but legal in the eyes of God !!!

I believe if you can change these two things the windows of heaven will open up to your needs...God is our provider and He will supply our basic needs as long as we are living in His will and truth !!!

:noidea:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Debborah

Hi

You sound a little defensive about some of the answers people have given you. Remember, the only person we are to worry about what they think of us, is God. If you dont think God is happy with your life style, or what you do, then you should change to please God. He has died on the cross for us, the least we can do is be obedient to his word. Search the scriptures and find out if what you are doing is wrong or not. Pray to God, and he will show you.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for!! Praying for you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

OP deleted by the author. No reason to leave the thread live. There isno context any longer