• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/17/1984

I do daily devotionals and I really feel that God has blessed me through the use of the internet to spread His love and His word around the world. God bless all and enjoy.

Britani

Isaiah 31-32

It was nice getting back into my devtionals lastnight since I made time. As I was reading these two chapters I felt like I was reading the bible in whole new way. Instead of just reading I really felt like God was speaking directly too me. In 31:1 it talks about the strenghth of their horsemen; to me, that is the Lord, He is our strength. 31:3 the lord stretches out his hand. When ever we need anything all we have to do is go to Him and he will help us. I experienced this first hand lastnight when I was starting to worry about our finances. I prayed to God and asked Him to help because I didn't know how we were going to pay our phone bill. Well, when I talked to Andy he said we had already paid itm and all we had out of my next check was cable. I was so releived. I knew that God had been telling me it was all okay, and all would be fine. It was so nice to be able to lean on Him in our time of need. In chapter 32 I felt the Lord really speaking to me; telling me that I was following Him, but it was so good to hear his voice in 32:3. In 32:8 belng noble and following Him. I also really was moved by 32:20 how blessed we will be in Him, He sets our cattle and donkeys free. I really took this as He sets our problems free, and we are free in Him.

Psalms 4-5

These psalms are wonderful! Psalm 5 how majestic is His ways! He made the sun, moon, stars, the whole world. Heaven is his kingdom. He is righteous, and fills us with righteous. He fills us with joy!

Edited by Britani18

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

One of my favorite Psalm, is Psalm 40, and not just because it became a U2 song. The beggining of the psalm shows how beautiful our G-d really is "He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand." Anyone belonging to G-d has their stories of G-d rescuing them from terrible situations, and everyone has been in the slimy pit of mud, and mire, so we can all relate to this Psalm. Our L-rd is so wonderful, I can't any find words to express my love, and respect for Yeshua.

Aaron

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

My favourite chapter in Isaiah is chapter 55.