• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/13/1955

My Prayers are for those who choose to replace Gods Word with the their God of Science... In saying the Bible is not Literal,( which is by the way is code for wrong), they have testified that Jesus did not literally save them from eternal damnation, the saddest states a human can find themselves in ... since they judge that one part of the Bible as not being Literal, then none of it can be taken literally by them . An honest person admits that they don't understand some verses in the Bible, but only a foolish one discounts them because of our limited human minds ability to fully comprehend them. Those same people often seek to prove that their intelligence matchs that of God... Although their fate has often been fast and final I pray for God's continued Mercy and abundant Grace for them to find something truly eternal for them to believe in... God's Word and its Promises.

I don't post this out of hate, judgement or even anger but out of sincerity and Love. I've been down the same road and Thank God that he Literally stopped me in my tracks, put his loving arms around me and walked me through the incredibly interwoven and self proving and testifying Word of God. One of the most amazing Parts of it all was one of the phrases that most clearly lit the darkness of my situation ..."In my Opinion" ... How about in God's Opinion instead??????

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Titigre

Hi all!Good site - you're a pretty good writer.....very creative.

Bye

Edited by Titigre

Thanks Rick

We read something about Sons of God ... so thought maybe the angles had something to do with it. Then there was something about gaints.

Ordered dh the Bible he wanted today... Thompson Chain Study Bible.

We started reading together and confuse each other. I have a simple veiw on everything and he complicates everything :)

The sons of GOD refers to the godly line of Seth(some would argue this point).JESUS said later in the new testament that we would be like the angels.....not given in marriage.This would indicate that the angels were "A" sexual(not male or female,once again some would argue this point).

I agree with you totally :) LNJ