• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

I hear A LOT of people everywhere I turn talking about the end times, and I am just wondering what specifically are they, or you talking about. I'm not arguing that it isn't the end times, but what new developements have come about that make you feel this way. This is in no way an argument, I just want to get some perspective on this subject. I see morality getting worse and worse, but beyond that I don't see much else. thanks in advance

Aaron

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

I know of two conspercie sites , and a christain site also . The conspercie sits are run by Alex Jones in Austin,tx . And he has been doing it for over 8 years now . They are trying to put toll roads on roads already paid for ,on all Highways .What do you think the riets in france and Alstralia ?? Its a little weard . I'm hoping America wont be next . God Bless

www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanit.com

www.prophecynewswatch.com

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

one thing that comes to mind is the signs, the signs this earth is giving us....

for instance, cold weather tornadoes are not totally uncommon, but usually very light in force ( non-destrictive ) I usually hear of one or two from oct - dec, not dozens..... and nery little, if any damage is done, this year we have had dozens and also more destruction then even some warm weather tornados ( spring / summer ) there have even been deaths from these this year..... the last time i heard of a death from a cold weather tornado was on hallowween night in Topeka Kansas, a small plane went thru one and was taken out of the sky, two died ( 1985 ) I was the wreckage with in an hour after it was discovered the 1st of Nov.....

this year alone, we have broken records with tropical storms ( maybe even actual huricanes.... ) with the destruction and deaths being greaterthen i had ever heard of before...... last year we had four in florida, and one of them circled back and gave it a second shot......

earthquakes are increasing in numbers and strength....... california, reporting at least 1 an hour if not 2 an hour, most are small and hardly noticed..... 20 years ago, it was not uncommon to hear of 4.0 earth quakes, but now they are not even reported, not even the 5.0, we are seeing 5's, 7's, 8's and even a 9...... now days if you do not get a 7 you dont make the news..... Alaska is reporting about the same number as California....

we are having more "natural" disasters then we have seen in many many many years...... people might even say well, this has been going on for centuries,, ever since Christ walked the earth..... this is true.......

we are also seeing more wars and rumors of wars... more then before..... or maybe not...... more concentrated though in one region...... the Middle East....

yes, wars have been almost non-stop since Christ departed the earth in physical form.....

the one thing that says we are closer now then ever before, that is Israel becoming a nation, this is the first time this part has been fulfilled since before Christ...... every thing is lining up for the end times.... these signs do not point to the Rapture.... these signs point to the end times......

thru the many studies i have done with self and with others, all the prophecies that need to be completed for Christ to take up His Bride are done..... that means the "Rapture" can happen at any time.... the rest of the prophecies, can either be fulfilled before or after the rapture, some can only happen after.......

if a person is not ready. they best be getting there this day.......THIS HOUR....... THIS MINUTE

wow, that was good, and imformative, thank you.

Aaron

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

I hear A LOT of people everywhere I turn talking about the end times, and I am just wondering what specifically are they, or you talking about. I'm not arguing that it isn't the end times, but what new developements have come about that make you feel this way. This is in no way an argument, I just want to get some perspective on this subject. I see morality getting worse and worse, but beyond that I don't see much else. thanks in advance

Aaron

In all reality the End Times began the moment Jesus died...we could even become even more technical in saying they began the moment Adam sinned. They are merely refering to the birth pangs prior to the return of Christ. Others put the interpretation behind them as "substantially close to the tribulation", which is the last 7 years in which this world will exist in its fallen state. Some believe that we are utterly close. I tend to believe that we have quite a ways to go before we need to expect the return of Christ.

I don't see the end coming any time soon as well, but I am keeping my eyes open, and patiently waiting for the L-rd.

Aaron

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

In Matthew 24, Jesus described a set of events that would increase in frequency and intensity as His second return gets closer. As people see these events happening they get a greater sense that Jesus' return is getting closer. We of courrse have now way of knowing the specific time He will return. Only that He will.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Well, the thing that really concerned me was the tsunami that struck. I watched the TV coverage in awe. I could hardly believe it was really happening. Then the record-shattering hurricane season occurred. Then the killer earthquake in Pakistan. Of course the war in Iraq is a concern; and other ethnic wars that are occurring.

I am watching to see if the bird flu develops into a killer pandemic.

I don't think it is just the violent weather that gets my attention. But a combination of many things. Violence, wars, crime, crimes against children, wars, gang violence, the homosexual mvt., HIV, abortion, etc. I could go on and on. It's seems like the whole world is falling apart. Like the birth pangs are here.

In Christ,

CarolineS

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Well, the thing that really concerned me was the tsunami that struck. I watched the TV coverage in awe. I could hardly believe it was really happening. Then the record-shattering hurricane season occurred. Then the killer earthquake in Pakistan. Of course the war in Iraq is a concern; and other ethnic wars that are occurring.

I am watching to see if the bird flu develops into a killer pandemic.

I don't think it is just the violent weather that gets my attention. But a combination of many things. Violence, wars, crime, crimes against children, wars, gang violence, the homosexual mvt., HIV, abortion, etc. I could go on and on. It's seems like the whole world is falling apart. Like the birth pangs are here.

In Christ,

CarolineS

things such as this will become worse.....

we need to be passing the Word....

mike

The media just goes nuts over things like this, the bird flu thing, should be something on your mind, but don't be worrying too much over it. The majority of media prays for these things to happen, sep. 11th is when I really started noticing this. They just kept showing those videos over, and over, and over again. And they had it on every channel, I know it was a big deal, I'm not saying they shouldn't cover it, but they need to focus on other news stories as well. I'm sure a ton of stuff happened on sep. 11th, but we didn't get to hear about it because they were non-stop on that one subject. I remember watching the news, and having to turn off the TV because they kept showing the people falling, I cried when I saw that, and I didn't need to see it 300 more times. I use yahoo news for most of news now, I'll watch cnn, and headline every once in awhile, but they just shove so much rhetoric down your throat....their number one goal is to scare people, when people are scared ratings go up. I don't think this is the end times, and don't let them convince you it is either. Always remember that Yeshua is in control. He knows all, and he never breaks a promise. I will be saved, and so will you. G-d bless.