• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Here is an iteresting quote.

H. Allen Tupper, Jr. wrote in the New York Times in 1896, after having "ridden on horseback more than four hundred miles through Palestine and Syria," that virtually the only local people he encountered were "merchantmen with their long camel trains" and "wild Bedouin tribes" that "reside in one locality not more than two months."

Or how about this one:

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

The more I read the more angry I get about the whole Palestinian farse. The arabs, particularly the muslims drummed up this lie to justify persecuting the Jews further. All the nations that unjustly persecute and kill jews will ultimately answer to God and as the Bible say they will wish they had not even been born.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

quote]

Sharon was held indirectly responsible, and it was Jews, not Arabs who protested what happened there. It was Christian Phalangists who committed the atrocity. Of course, people like you always find it more convenient to blame the Jews whenever possible. We're a pretty convenient scapegoat where your kind is concerned.

Direct or indirect he is still as you acknowledge responsible. Saying that Sharon has blood on his hands is not an attack on all Jews it is a comment on one cynical, corrupt, unpleasant, and pragmatic politician.

Incidently I see on another thread that Pat Robertson, not a great suporter of justice for the Palestinian people, has also put his boot into Sharon.

The fact remains that you put sole blame upon Sharon, and refuse to acknowledge the guilt of those who were directly responsible. That only further demonstrates your bigotry. Furthermore, Sharon was a General and all Generals have blood on their hands.

As for Pat, Pat condemns Sharon because of what Sharon did to Jews. Justice does not belong to the Palestinians. Justice has not even begun to be enacted upon the Palestinians for what they have done to Israel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Here is some interesting info:

reference this link.

Zionist settlement between 1880 and 1948 did not displace or dispossess Palestinians.

Every indication is that there was net Arab immigration into Palestine in this period, and that the economic situation of Palestinian Arabs improved tremendously under the British Mandate relative to surrounding countries. By 1948, there were approximately 1.35 million Arabs and 650,000 Jews living between the Jordan and the Mediterranean, more Arabs than had ever lived in Palestine before, and more Jews than had lived there since Roman times. Analysis of population by subdistricts shows that Arab population tended to increase the most between 1931 and 1948 in the same areas where there were large proportions of Jews. Therefore, Zionist immigration did not displace Arabs. For a detailed discussion that focuses on this myth, please refer to Zionism and its Impact.

According to the numbers shown at the web site I have referenced, the arabs outnumbered and were immigrating to Palestine faster than the Jews. It almost looks like they were trying to squeeze out the Jews.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Amor -

Do you believe God promised the land to Abrahm and his decendants through Isaac?

Do you believe the land belonged to the Israelites from the conquest of Canaan (in Joshua's day) until the times of the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities?

Do you believe the land was theirs again when the King of Medo-Persia sent them back (Nehemiah, Habakkuk)?

Do you believe the Israelites (then called Jews) had rights tot he land during the Roman Empire era through the first century?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Amor -

Do you believe God promised the land to Abrahm and his decendants through Isaac?

Do you believe the land belonged to the Israelites from the conquest of Canaan (in Joshua's day) until the times of the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities?

Do you believe the land was theirs again when the King of Medo-Persia sent them back (Nehemiah, Habakkuk)?

Do you believe the Israelites (then called Jews) had rights tot he land during the Roman Empire era through the first century?

i don't have a problem with Jewish settlement in the region, or with the existence of the state of Israel. However I don't think that one group has the right to exproriate the land of others (be it the Israelis or the Palestinians) and deny them of their rights. as aChristian I do not believe thatany group of people or any individual has a lesser entitlement to justice and just treatment than any other, I don't see that approach as being compatible with the teachings and life of Christ.

Guest shiloh357

Amor -

i don't have a problem with Jewish settlement in the region, or with the existence of the state of Israel. However I don't think that one group has the right to exproriate the land of others (be it the Israelis or the Palestinians) and deny them of their rights. as aChristian I do not believe thatany group of people or any individual has a lesser entitlement to justice and just treatment than any other, I don't see that approach as being compatible with the teachings and life of Christ.

Yet you fail at every turn to demonstrate that the Israelis are doing anything like that to the Palestinians. All reputable history pretty much torpedoes your attempt to color the Israelies as such.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

And so now murderous Hamas and compatriots are about to take over the "Palestinian Non-Authority"? Ah, sweet and joyous Peace, Thou are an elusive jewel indeed! Long live the blood-stained Sword of Muhammad and his "Slay the infidels" indeed!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Amor -

Yet you fail at every turn to demonstrate that the Israelis are doing anything like that to the Palestinians. All reputable history pretty much torpedoes your attempt to color the Israelies as such.

So has no land been taken from Palestinians and given to Israeli settlers or the Israeli military then?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Who were the "Palestinians" before 1948?

Can you even find the term before 1948?

Guest shiloh357

Amor -

So has no land been taken from Palestinians and given to Israeli settlers or the Israeli military then?

You need to actually learn something other than the bargain-basement, conspiracy theory history you are accustomed to.

I have quoted ad nauseum from Arab and European newspapers dating from 1948-1950 which place the blame of the Palestinian refugee crisis and the ensuing poverty and degradation squarely upon the Arab nations who attempted to invade Israel. These Arab sources who were eyewitness to the events, clearly stated that Israel begged the Palestinians not to leave their homes during the war, and that if they remained they would be automatic citizens with full priviledges afforded to the Jewish citizens. Of course, when I presented that information to you, you dismissed them entirely, and prefer your biggoted potrayal of Jews running the Arabs off their Land.

It was not until the 1960's that the whole lie that "Israel stole Palestinian land" emerged. It emerged at the same time that the Arab refugees were labeled "Palestinians."

Furthermore, the West Bank and the Gaza are the only remaining portions of the British mandate that never formally been given to either Israel or any Arab entity. Therefore, the the Israelis are not wrong for settling in those areas. The West Bank, while it is biblical Judea and Samaria (Jewish Land), is still in a state of disputation internationally, and neither Jewish nor Palestinian residency is in violation of any law. The same applies to Gaza. The area of Gaza according to Scripture was given by God to the tribe of Judah, but is internationally in a state of disputation. Therefore, Jewish residency there is not illegal. Gaza is not Palestinian Land, it never has been. The Palestinians have never been a sovereign entity, at any time in history and therefore have no legal or historical claim as a people to 1 sq. inch of the region.

Israel, despite your shallow understanding of the conflict, is not the problem. It is not Israel's fault that the Palestinians became refugees in the first place, and it is not Israel that is forcing the Palestinians to remain as refugees. The fault for the current situation lies squarely on the shoulders of the United Nations, specifically the UNWRA. UNWRA regulations, since 1949, clearly state that refugees who take up residence in any other location other than these refugee camps as they are called, risk losing their official status as refugees