IGNORED

Worthy News: Robertson: Stroke Was God's Wrath - Fox News

George

Guest shiloh357
How will the the US respond if Netinyahu becomes PM again?

They will try to intimidate him to continue the path that Sharon was on.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

You don't think that would work, do you?

Guest shiloh357

You don't think that would work, do you?

I am hoping that it won't. I didn't think Sharon would bow, but he did in the end. This administration has been bad about thinking that they also run Israel.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I was always a big fan of Netinyahu. I always found it unusual that he spoke English better than a lot of Americans I know! :emot-crying:

Guest shiloh357

I was always a big fan of Netinyahu. I always found it unusual that he spoke English better than a lot of Americans I know! :emot-crying:

He was born in Israel and educated in the U.S. His english is remarkable. I think more Americans would identify with Him. I see Netanyahu as a patriot of Israel. He would be my pick for the next PM.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/15/1959

I am a fairly new believer and have not done alot of "studying" the Bible. I have read most all of the OT and most of the NT. In the OT God makes it VERY clear not to "mess with" His Holy Land! Is Roberts right on this one? I believe he is. Even if Sharon is 77 and in poor health God Himself is at the controls. I am going to do some "googling" and see what I can find. This is something that really intrests me! Is it in the Bible? I have not yet learned to read between the lines yet and this a good subject to start with.

Guest shiloh357
I am a fairly new believer and have not done alot of "studying" the Bible. I have read most all of the OT and most of the NT. In the OT God makes it VERY clear not to "mess with" His Holy Land! Is Roberts right on this one? I believe he is. Even if Sharon is 77 and in poor health God Himself is at the controls. I am going to do some "googling" and see what I can find. This is something that really intrests me! Is it in the Bible? I have not yet learned to read between the lines yet and this a good subject to start with.

Here is a good place to start. It has virtually every Scripture you need regarding God's promises regarding Israel. Israel Hope Thou in God

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

It's good to hear a new believer saying this. I would definately follow the link Shiloh provided, it is very helpful.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Here is a good place to start. It has virtually every Scripture you need regarding God's promises regarding Israel. Israel Hope Thou in God

Thank you bro for the link..........that will keep me busy for a few days. Just what I needed. :P

eric.

Guest 'twasgrace
As mean as it sounds, I do believe Pat is right.

Hi Bob!

The comment was very inappropriate. There should have been a call to prayer for him and for his grieving family. My mother died by the same ailment that Sharon was afflicted with. I can't imagine some one coming to me while we were in the emergency room and say my mother was stricken because of her sin. Alot of persecution that Christians receive in America is because of our insensitivity and our inappropriate statements. We need to ask the Lord to teach us how love and to be a fisher of men! God Bless! 'twasgrace