• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Ecclesiastes 7:5

It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke than to listen to the song of fools.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freshcut, here's what i see when i read your posts. 1. you avoid answering key questions. i ask again, do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior? 2. you accuse us of ridicule, call us zealots, imply we are stupid, tell us not to bother replying to you (or at least me), insinuate we are robots, and refer to our "mindless" quoting of scripture, tell us we have no understanding, accuse us repeatedly of being homophobic, and of spreading hatred.

3. i see you being the perpetrator of everything you accuse us of.

you came on this board hurling accusations and insults and then, when we try to point out how you are in error, you use (now pay attention to this phrase, it will sound familiar since i'm repeating what you said) avoidance tactics, in an effort to change the subject back to where you feel more comfortable.

freshcut, when i get to heaven, i won't see any practicing homosexuals. i may very well see those who have had homosexual relationships on earth, who then repented and submitted their lives to God. and THEY will see us, christians who have been just as filthy (God's word, not mine) and sin-ridden while on earth before submitting our lives to God in repentance.

and we will love them, and they will love us.

but i don't have to wait til i'm in heaven to love them. i've had homosexual friends, homosexual roommates, and have cared deeply for each of them as individuals... and shown them respect, not contempt... and that was mutual. they cared deeply for me and showed me respect, not contempt.

in fact, i've even showed you respect without contempt, even while you have been disrespectful and contemptuous towards me and others every time you've posted. and yet i care enough about you to pray for you. and that's not just lip service.

do you care enough about me to pray for me? and i ask again, do you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I am a free thinker with an open mind.

Hello, Freshcut:

I've never met or talked with you before so hopefully we'll get off to a good start.

I have only a simple question about yourself.

My question is just this: Are you happy? I haven't attacked you or brought up sexuality. Just asking an honest question and hoping for an honest answer. That's all.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

"Freshcutgrass" has been changed to "Nonbeliever" status, which means he'll can only post in the Outer Court. He'll be able to read your comments here, but he won't be able to respond to them. You might want to consider starting a new thread in Outer Court, or just PM him with your comments/ questions.

Grace,

~O

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Libertine individuals will always love homosexuality & aborticide. What else is new?

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Tell you what I think of it. I think that Satan has deceived a lot of people - even so-called "Christian organizations." Read your Bible, Trever. Ever read anything about a "gay church" in the New Testament?

Those people are deceived beyond comprehension.

Tell you what I think of it. I think that Satan has deceived a lot of people - even so-called "Christian organizations." Read your Bible, Trever. Ever read anything about a "gay church" in the New Testament?

It's definitely them and not you that is deceived?

Definately.

Definately.

Do you give the 'translation argument' no credit whatsoever?