IGNORED

2005 In Review

Christ's Free Servant

Guest AngelicBeliever
:thumbsup: In another group that I belong to there is a thread running on what type of bridal wedding cake we all want for our wedding supper with the lamb! Everyone was putting in their request on what type of cake that they want the heavely angels to prepare for them. I think it was a really neat thread and kinda interesting to view the bridal feast in this way! Yes, those of us who watch bible prophecy can see that time is growing shorter and shorter, it's really amazing to watch it all unfold.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

I do belive a lot of prophesy was papheled the last year . it scary though . i belive we are one the edge of the end of days .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I do belive a lot of prophesy was papheled the last year . it scary though . i belive we are one the edge of the end of days .

Yes, time is short. When we realize this and the reality of it, it sure puts a different perspective on what we think is important. All of a sudden the things we once thought important just really don't matter anymore, you know?

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I spent alot of time at the website in the link yesterday. They have really good articles that i've bookmarked to read. Actually I spent all day on the computer and read and read on bible prophecy yesterday. I was lead to do this yesterday. I guess I'm just astound on what is going on with Israel and the election with Hamas winning. I was imagining God on his throne going....hmmm this is an interesting development! :thumbsup:

I agree 2006 will probably have all of our head spinning. I can't wait to see what happens.

Well, I think God said more than "hmmmm this is an interesting development," but I understand what you are saying. The neat thing is when we read all of this stuff that is going on in the world, we can be at peace, because we know that God is Sovereign and he is in control of all things, and nothing escapes his notice. All these world developments are fulfillments of prophecy in one way or another and they are just bringing us that much closer to the return of Christ.

I think the most important thing for each one of us to do is to seek the Lord; to seek his face and find out what he wants to reveal to us about these events. And, I think we need to each examine our own hearts before God to see where we stand with him. He says "My sheep hear my voice, they listen and they follow me" (not an exact quote). So, the most important things we can be doing in light of all these newsworthy events is to be sitting at Jesus feet, listening to his voice and following him wherever he leads us. Time is short. We need to get ready for the wedding. Our bridegroom is not far off.

HHHMMMMmmmmm, very interesting.......

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........VERY EXCITING....... I AM READY TO GO HOME.....

i feel like i did during the first time i went to summer camp, was two weeks long, was having a wonderful time the first week and did not miss no one, was always something new that first week, kept really busy, then.....then...... that second week, i was ready to go home, not that i was not having fun, but was ready to see my brothers and sister and mom and dad again, i missed them and it took all the first week and part of the second week to notice.... that is how i feel about this planet, i am still having a good time, but I miss my brothers and sisters and mostly, MY SAVIOR AND LORD AND FATHER....................

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

:thumbsup: In another group that I belong to there is a thread running on what type of bridal wedding cake we all want for our wedding supper with the lamb! Everyone was putting in their request on what type of cake that they want the heavely angels to prepare for them. I think it was a really neat thread and kinda interesting to view the bridal feast in this way! Yes, those of us who watch bible prophecy can see that time is growing shorter and shorter, it's really amazing to watch it all unfold.

there is only one kind that would be appropriate for what we know, and that would be Heavenly Angel Food Cake..............

like the cake we make for the Birthday Celebration for Jesus, and that is an Angel food cake with creamcheese and coolwhip mix for frosting with crunched up candy cane for sprinkles ( if left in the cake carrier for a short time the red will run ) ( also can use regular white frosting with the sprinkles.. and if you do not like the peppermint, then use red crunched up candy, maybe strawberry or cherry, and dont use cough drops either...... shhhhheeeeeesh........)

mike

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........VERY EXCITING....... I AM READY TO GO HOME.....

i feel like i did during the first time i went to summer camp, was two weeks long, was having a wonderful time the first week and did not miss no one, was always something new that first week, kept really busy, then.....then...... that second week, i was ready to go home, not that i was not having fun, but was ready to see my brothers and sister and mom and dad again, i missed them and it took all the first week and part of the second week to notice.... that is how i feel about this planet, i am still having a good time, but I miss my brothers and sisters and mostly, MY SAVIOR AND LORD AND FATHER....................

Mr&Mrs Mike,

I second that motion!! My heart longs to be "home" with my Savior. I like that old song - "This world is not my home, I'm just a passin' through. My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue. The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore." That's where I am. I'm ready to go home. But, I'll stay as long as he wants me here and pray that he will use me to be a light for him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

I am captivated by how the political alignments of the world are now so so close to the alignments of prophecy, while those who form these alignments have no clue what's going on.

I am captivated by how the political alignments of the world are now so so close to the alignments of prophecy, while those who form these alignments have no clue what's going on.

Well, remember that God hardened Pharoah's heart against the children of Israel. The Bible also talks about how God blinds people and makes them deaf (spiritually) in order to accomplish his purposes. Yes, it does seem that these intelligent people ought to figure this out, but they don't. They are blinded by their own ambitions and hatred and they will not see that they are playing right into the master plan. They have no clue - right! I was reading in Isaiah 30 this morning about how the children of Israel looked to Egypt to be their protection, when they should have been looking to God, and how it backfired on them. I wondered if their trust in the USA will backfire, too. The passage also talked about making alliances that are not of God and how those will backfire, also, and I wondered about some of these alliances that the USA has made with other countries. Hmmmmm