IGNORED

Have lost interest in the world (unemployed)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Daniel,

I respect your right to your opinions, however I do not feel as though I have turned away from God. I do feel that for what ever His reasons may be that He has either not heard my prayers or does not feel that I am worthy of His blessings for a new start. But I will always keep my Faith and Love for Him for He has most deffinently helped me more offen than I can recall in my past. I would never have been able to get clean and stay clean from drugs and alcahol without Him taking every step with me for the past 17 years of sobriety. My new start will come at His appointment in His time. It just has become overbaring to my wife and I and we really just feel that we can not take anymore. As for your offer to visit your site, well I am very happy with the Love and support, and guidance that I find right here on Worthy and further more I feel it is wrong for you to come here and solicit people to come to your site.

May You & Yours Be Blessed Always........Kooltat

How unfortunate it is, when people purely and truly want to help, but are rejected in a disheartening manner.

But that's fine, you are entitled to your opinions. You may think that it is wrong for me to be here on worthy, offering additional help, support and fellowship via my site, to people who I think would benefit from it and who others could learn from. However I am not interested in gaining respect from man, but only to serve God.

I have created the website purely out of love for God and it has been by His direction! I came to worthy also because of His direction and I am well aware I will face many people like yourself over the months to come, who dislike the way in which I am trying to do something positive in the name of Jesus. I ask you - how am I to make effective my own methods of service and fellowship effective if I don't let everyone know about them? Despite discouragement it is worth it, for I am seeing good things coming from my attempts to serve, however misguided you may think it is. And I will continue to do so!

It may be so that I will have to go elsewhere to find true joy and encouragement for my efforts, just as Jesus moved on from the places which didn't welcome Him. But I have faith something positive will arise from my time on this site.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1951

It may be so that I will have to go elsewhere to find true joy and encouragement for my efforts, just as Jesus moved on from the places which didn't welcome Him. But I have faith something positive will arise from my time on this site.

Hello Daniel,

I think you may have totally misunderstood my last responce to you. I never said that you are not welcome at Worthy, that is not up to me, nor do I feel that what you had said to me was anything more than your out take on how you seen my personal problems. I am sure you only were trying to give helpful advice, as I was just letting you know that I have never turned away from my Savior. I further hope that nothing I said will push you away from Worthy for that was not my intensions at all. Lord knows that I need all the help that I can get. The only point that I was trying to make with regards to your site is that since your site, from what you say serves the same purpose as Worthy I just felt it to wrong to try to take members away from Worthy when you could promote your site in many other ways. Then again is there really any real competition in speading the Word of Our Lord if it is all done in His Name for all the right reasons. So please accept my deepest apology if I offended you in anyway for I never meant to do that, I just seem to get a little warm under the collar when some one tells me that I have turned away from my Lord when I have not nor would I ever even if I feel that He has not heard or answered my prayers for in my heart I know that He hears and will answer in His own time. It's just confusing to me why He has not seen our needs to be so despirate and so urgent. I just must keep praying and believing He will soon Bless us. Sorry again.

May You & Yours Be Blessed Always.........Kooltat

Guest truespirit

Are you a good writer, Jeff? Perhaps you might want to consider writing a book about your experience, one that might include some of the struggles you face as a Christian in the context of your career.

Good luck with your future.

I will pray for you.

Guest Geoffrey

I am writing to you from Thailand (0100hrs 10th Feb). No words of comfort my fellow sufferer, you are to young to lose interest in the world. Myself too, am unemployed, but with no shelter over my head, looking for the next meal every day, in a foreign land (I am Singaporean), no chance for legal work cos' I have no travel documents or real I.D. and looking out for the Thai Police every day. "Tho' I should walk thru' the valley of Death and Darkness, I shall fear no evil...".

At 49 I have lost everyone and everything that I loved, cherished and worked for..my wife of 22 years, my 2 lovely kids, a thriving law practice and 7 private houses (in Singapore less than 1% own private houses). My ex-peers are ministers, parliamentarians, judges. Myself, a hunted fugitive in Thailand, present company drug peddlers, secret society members, hired killers and assorted unsavoury types..(This is not a fantasy or fiction).

I have an Masters in International Law, MBA and various post-graduate degrees in business, personnel admin etc. The only jobs offers I get these days are selling ecstacy, ice, doing a hit, human trafficking or credit card fraud...basically not much to choose from. I choose to starve than to return to any of my old activities after I was forced to leave Singapore in1997.

I found GOD in prison...Before I always believed in my own two hands..my intelligence and my capability. Nowadays I put my life in the hands of our Lord and he feeds me every single day. I was caged like an animal in this 3rd world country (in my opinion) for 4 years 5 months originally sentenced 6 years for having fake I.D. While awaiting deportation back to Singapore a fate worse than death as far as I'm concerned..I prayed to GOD for my freedom. 2months ago he opened the way for me and I am now a free man..nothing short of a miracle, my friend.

In prison I prayed for GOD to take my life no less than 4 times, not because I lost interest in the world but every living day only brought regret, anguish, despair and physical suffering. I was in a hell of my own making. GOD lifted me up, re-shaped me and set me free. He did not let me out to starve..I teach English, Thai, and Chinese to little kids who travel 15km everyday just to get some education..mostly refugees and border village children. I'm happy every day..feel no more pain, only peace and happiness in GOD's love and care for me..

Don't want to bore you any more with my sad life story..Just wrote to say "HANG IN THERE, BUDDY". There are worse things in this world than being unemployed!! I will pray for you..you are a young man with a bright future..cherish every day that GOD gives you and open your eyes to the natural wonders of his creation. HE has a plan for everyone of us and he will never abandon us..I'm sure you'll be O.K. GOD BLESS YOU....-from Christian Fugitive/Refugee

P.S. Sorry for any typo errors, my eyesight is failing these days (long and short)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

HI Jeff,

My heart goes out to you. I have been where you are; it sounds like a lot of us have. Please don't give up and turn negative. Nothing kills your prospects like a negative, cynical attitude. Stay focused on the Lord--He is your Source.

Marn

Guest Geoffrey

HI Jeff,

My heart goes out to you. I have been where you are; it sounds like a lot of us have. Please don't give up and turn negative. Nothing kills your prospects like a negative, cynical attitude. Stay focused on the Lord--He is your Source.

Marn

Dear Marn,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and encouragement. On the contrary I am more positive than I have ever been in my life! Cos' I have experienced first-hand the workings of the LORD. I've stopped crying and feeling sorry for myself, blaming the economy or everything else. Ever since I accepted GOD back in my life...I have no fear, no worries..but as I was trying to "lost interest in the world" sometimes we have to be patient and render our lives unto the LORD. He may not grant what we want, the way that we want.. but HE always knows what's bestfor us. We only need to, as you say focus on HIM and truly trust in HIM. HE always comes through for each and every one of us...

Once again thanks, Marn. May God Bless You!