MK202002

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

There are many different views about this subject, and many different interpretations of revelations. Well I'm no biblical expert about this subject, but a serious possibility crossed my mind last night. Okay, first let me explain that the 1000 years of peace also has different interpretations. With this also taken into consideration, that a day can seem like a thousand years to our Lord, and a thousand years can seem like a day. Personally, I don't interpret the 1000 years of peace as after the return of Christ happening. When people say our Lord will reign literally here in this world after His return, I personally disagree. Personally it seems like we may have taken part in living in this peaceful 1000 years spoken about.

With that said let me explain further. When I see documentaries of the human race dating way back, many people just seemed downright viscious and extremely brutal. For instance, even dating back to the first century. After Christ was here on earth and then resurrected, a number of people became Christian. These christians proceeded to try to spread the word and so many of them were just brutally attacked, their heads cut off, burned to death, etc..etc.... Which thank the Lord for them and what they were trying to do.

Now we have all heard many different stories about who our previous anti-christ ruling might have been like, Napoleon, Hitler, etc...... Well here goes a different possible point of view:

Now back in the days of Noah, people had become very corrupt and violent. So Noah and his few poeple were the only ones saved. I see this as the first anti-christ ruling. Satan had accomplished deceiving the majority of all people. So, over the years as time went on more and more people became corrupt. Then Jesus came the first time, while the duration of the second anti-christ ruling was happening. Then this possibility would mean that Satan was put into prison around maybe 1000 years ago, give or take a certain number of years. Which would mean that by the time the anti-christ (guess who) has deceived a majority of people in this world once again, (but this time will only be for a short duration) then comes the return of Christ once and for all.

Now, people themselves can be sinful, and corrupt. So, if what I've written has any possibility at all, even through wars brought on by human decision etc.. The human race has not seemed to have this total viscious brutality nature, like the documentaries that date way back, of the human race.

And of course God has always tried to intervene. With Sodom and Gomorrah he put a stop to these two cities full of corruption before they spread this evil behavior to many more cities. The Lord sent Moses to straighten out the isrealites etc...etc....

Well, this possible theory just seemed to make more sense to me than a lot of other theories. Any thoughts anyone....?

I'd like to add a mention or two...

With this also taken into consideration, that a day can seem like a thousand years to our Lord, and a thousand years can seem like a day.

God created time space and matte,r so a day/1000 years is equal to 1000/day in mathematics that would be an equation that cancels itself out, meaning, time is irrelavent to God because he created it.

The 1000 year reign of Christ is similar to the time prior to God flooding the earth in the time of Noah, God gave mankind 120 years to repent before actually flooding the earth:

Genesis 6:3

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Many people incorrectly establish Genesis 6:3 as God determining the average life span of mankind to be 120 years but careful study of the account of the flood translates differently in newer Bibles today, in older Bibles it is a period of grace that God grants man to repent of his sins before the flood waters are brought upon the earth.

Similarly, the 1000 year reign of Christ will also be a period of learning and repentance before the final judgment.

Now back in the days of Noah, people had become very corrupt and violent. So Noah and his few poeple were the only ones saved. I see this as the first anti-christ ruling. Satan had accomplished deceiving the majority of all people. So, over the years as time went on more and more people became corrupt.

I have a different spin on this, going back to the first prophecy of our saviour Genesis 3:15

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

When God establishes why he wants to wipe out mankind to Noah he clearly says in Genesis 6:12:

12And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

The word of God has no doubtedly reached us through tremendous amount of opposition of previous civilizations before the flood, there is no doubt in my mind that advanced civilizations existed before the flood, more specifically as stated in Genesis 6:2 & 4

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

It has been a common mistake by many to refer to the Sons of God as the offspring of Adam, this can be clarified by scripture in Job 2:1 and Job 38:7

1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Godshouted for joy?

In the Torah the same verse Genesis 6:4 reads:

4 The Nephilim were in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same were the mighty men that were of old, men of renown.

The name Nephilim, when directly translated means "Fallen Ones", When the followers of Lucifer rebelled against God, they were cast down to earth in fleshly form. They saw that the daughters of men were fair (Beautiful) and took wives of whom they chose and they (the woman) bare children to them, the same (the children) became mighty men, men of renown.

This ties it all together, the fallen Cherubs(Lucifer) & Angels crossbreeding with human woman was Lucifers way of corrupting all flesh on earth in order to provoke Gods wrath because Lucifer knew that a human woman would bare the off-spring of which her seed would bruise his heel on the his head (Lucifer).

Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord because he had remained faithful to God and worshipped him, thus maintaining a family bloodline which had not corrupted its way on earth and one that was capable of eventually sustaining the bloodline of Messiah. The genealogy following the flood is pretty straight forward but it was a way of preserving the gene pool for Christ which Satan tried to corrupt deliberately.

Many people also quote Mathew 22:30 in order to establish that the Cherubs or Angels were not capable of mating with mankind but if you analyze the verse correctly Jesus is speaking of life following the resurrection and heaven and not life prior to the resurrection.

A 10 quote limit...how quaint :thumbsup:

"30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

Jesus was merely speaking of heaven, so one can also speculate that the fallen ones were quite capable of mating with human woman and also would have had a tremendous knowledge having worked directly with God, they would have had an understanding of the inner workings of our planet, solar system and universe that we could only dream about. This is why mankind has tremendous difficulties trying to establish how certain things were constructed thousands of years ago. The great Pyramid of Giza has existed prior to the flood of Noah, do some research, there are no records of construction of the Giza plateau recorded hyroglyphically anywhere in the ruins.

One of mankinds biggest construction mysteries has been an ongoing argument/debate for hundreds of years but yet they still cannot agree on how they were built.

"After Christ was here on earth and then resurrected, a number of people became Christian. These christians proceeded to try to spread the word and so many of them were just brutally attacked, their heads cut off, burned to death, etc..etc.... Which thank the Lord for them and what they were trying to do."

According to revelations they will be rewarded graciously by God for their work.

Revelation 6: 9-11

"9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

As we can see in revelations their will be a vindication for those which are slain for the word of God, remember Jesus said in John 15:18-20

"18If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also."

Tari, you need to understand the three offices held by Jesus Christ.

"When people say our Lord will reign literally here in this world after His return, I personally disagree. Personally it seems like we may have taken part in living in this peaceful 1000 years spoken about. "

The first office he held, he held as a Prophet, the present office he occupies today is that of Priest and mediator, in his 1000 year reign on earth he holds office as King and ruler and what is the main function of a King?

...to pass judgment.

The 1000 year reign of Christ is upon us, once the new one world Government has been established which in my best guess should be somewhere within the next 3-5 years, could begin this year, China and Venezuela are making some heavy oil deals that just may force the U.S. economy into a downward spin which will force the end of the U.S. currency and force the world to adopting the Euro, this is known as the 4th Gentile Empire, which is the final stage of Gentile Rule over Israel before Gods return.

This prophecy must be fullfilled before the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Remember this...he will come like a theif in the night, so prepare yourselves and I also include myself in this statement, repent of your sins daily.

Peace

Christopher_John

Well, in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 it explains that when the return of Christ happens, heaven and earth shall pass away. So, if this world does pass away after the second coming, then all those who are saved will go on to experience the new kingdom of God, the new Jeruselum which is not established in this world, but in the kingdom to come. Where in the scriptures are people seeing a different interpretation?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty cautious at trying to interpret revelations. Especially when trying to set any beliefs in stone, because there are many different interpretations. I've read Rev. 20 & 21, but how do you interpret these to come to this conclusion? Plus, it's hard to understand why would Christ want to live and reign here in this world, for a thousand years?

In 2Peter 3:10-13 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be an all holy conversation an godliness, 12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Now those verses seem to be very clear about this world coming to an end, when the second coming takes place. So, that would make it harder for people to explain views about the 1000 years of peace? :th_praying:

Christopher John,

You and I have complete differences when looking at end times prophecy. You mentioned in your last post that you believe in the rapture. Well, I do not believe in any rapture theories (pre, mid, or post) and have spent months on different rapture threads debating that.

I firmly believe:

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them into bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 13 36-40 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Well, those are some of many verses, and this thread is not for debating rapture. Personally, it seems like some people would be better off knowing nothing about prophecy, rather than being decieved.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it

Guest piston-priest

I don't know when Jesus will return, no one does. But I don't think it will be for a while. There is still too much work to be done. A lot more must be accomplished as far as spreading the gospel.

It may seem like there are a lot of signs supporting the idea that the second coming is right around the corner, but people have been thinking that for hundreds of years.

Besides, Christ's return will be a glorious event.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

PistonPriest,

The return of Christ is very near, even at the door. The world 'wonders after the beast' even now. "Myster Babylon' is here and it is not even recognized. The 'man of sin' is hailed as the leader of the 'christian world'. Some kind of delusion. Seems there are few 'very elect' who are really priests to the Lord our God.

1Pet 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe [he is] precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, [even to them] which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

2:9 But ye (True believers) are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Here God tells the Royal priests what the sacrifices are that they offer:

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

My priesthood comes from being related to Christ by the 'New Birth', having been born from above, not by the 'will of man', but by the Spirit of the living God. You see the kingdom is a spiritual one, not one of the flesh, but internal for the 'kingdom of God must be within you'.

God bless,

Dennis

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

who are you talking about?? at this point I completely disagree with you, but I'm open to any theories, please further explain. Thanks

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

The return of Christ is very near, even at the door. The world 'wonders after the beast' even now. "Myster Babylon' is here and it is not even recognized. The 'man of sin' is hailed as the leader of the 'christian world'. Some kind of delusion. Seems there are few 'very elect' who are really priests to the Lord our God.

God bless,

Dennis

I agree. The antichrist is not a single man, it is a system. The Greek definition of "antichrist" is of one who sets himself up "in the place of" Christ.

There are four Bible references to antichrist and one to antichrists. So that's where we should start.

John writes that many antichrists had already appeared in his day. He identifies them as coming from inside the church:

"Little children...as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us...they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us." 1 John 2:18-19

He also tells us that antichrist is anyone who denies the Father and the Son--the ones who try to deceive us with false Christian doctrines:

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you" 1 John 2:22,26

The antichrist spirit was already at work in the early Christian Church--deceiving people about the nature of Christ, denying that He came in the flesh:

"...Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world" 1 John 4:3

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist" 2 John 1"7

So what does scripture tell us about the antichrist?

1. There were many antichrists in John's day

2. These antichrist came from within the church, so they appeared to be Christians

3. The antichrists taught deceiving doctrines that somehow denied the sovereignty of the Father and the Son

4. The antichrists deny that Christ was incarnated in man's flesh nature

We should also look at Thessalonians.

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God" 2 Thess 2:3-4

Paul tells us that Christ does not return until after the man of sin is revealed. First, there is a falling away from the truth, an apostasy. To exalt the man of sin above God, the false system of worship is set up--and revealed. Then Christ returns.

The antichrist or man of sin is a system, not one single person. The little horn power, the man of sin, the antichrist and the beast all refer to a system that will be in place in the last days.

In Christ

CarolineS

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

so you are basically talking about mormons, and JW. They both believe in "Jesus" but they claim he was not the son of God. On the surface, these religions seem very christitan, but as you get in deeper you can see right through them, if you have the Spirit. I don't see these two groups as being "satanic" but there is something diffinately wrong in their beliefs.