• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Thank you racer.  Guess we won't encounter any thief in the night since we can discern the times :thumb:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:king: racer (sis) hey

:angel: I'm back :king:

One of the scriptures that really made sense to me reguarding this:

Isa 66:4

I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not...

As I look back on what happened to me, it was like I had been turned over to the dark forces. Many others that I have spoke with feel the same thing.... To go back would be my death...

I believe that there is a wake up call going out.

In Christ, Karen  :angel:

Guest Jipsah
Clearly you guys are missing the whole point . . . the whole point being that these "UFOs" are NOT aliens, but are pawns of satan used to deceive us.
Assuming that UFOs are anything other than misidentified airplanes or astral bodies, which by and large they are not.

If Satan is to use things that don't exist to deceive us, he first has to deceive us into thinking they exist.

Guest Jipsah
Some believe that it all is the work of imagination.
That would be me.

No demonic realm
There's a demonic realm right enough.

Guest leejosepho

Jipsah:

Surely you do not think the stories of YahShua casting out demons and the like are hogwash.  So ...

All we are trying to share with you here is that there are all sorts of that same kind of overall need all around us.

Many years ago, I was one of those people doing the Thorazine shuffle ... about ... two ... steps ... a ... week, as I recall.  This is not the place for telling all the details, but something -- call it a demon or an alien or a UFO (even if only at the corner of my eye) or whatever you want -- you pick the term(s) here, but something had once "abducted" and poked and probed and experimented on me.

What is it that makes you want to call all of that kind of thing "hogwash"?

1) ignorance (simply "not knowing")

2) fear

3) pride

Blessings to you, Jipsah.

Jipsah,

If Satan is to use things that don't exist to deceive us, he first has to deceive us into thinking they exist.  Ponder that.

I believe that's what I said, in so many words.  :angel:

He has some deceived into believing they got it made.  Some believe themselves to be part of Gods chosen irregardless how judgemental and condescending they are to other people.  Like you said, in order for him to deceive someone into believing in something that's not true, he must first deceive us into believing it is true.  Ponder that!  :angel:

:king: leejosepho~Thank you for speaking up!

Now I understand what you have been trying to say in this area...  :angel:

I know what I seen wasn't imagination... I was being tormented... I know that I have blocked out somethings. I'm sure for the best... But what I do remember is vivid and unabating.

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to speak to the NA group in the local prison.. Most of these guys are trying to overcome their addictions... There was about 20-25 men and maybe 6-8 were not meth addicts. But as I asked various questions to see what these guys had experienced, when I got to the question about "who has seen the lights"? They all got pretty quiet... I asked for a show of hands... Approx. 10 of them lifted their hands... Talk about fear relived, these guys knew it. They had been through similiar torment.

Of course the enemy had used various lies to keep them quiet about what was happening...

So you see, I know the Lord is using the TRUTH to set these prisoners free from that fear and torment they have been afraid to talk about...

They are there to the unsaved world (demons/aliens).... But I do believe the Lord is lifting up a standard against them....Isaiah 59:19....

Thanks again, many blessings in Christ, Karen  :angel:

Guest leejosepho

Jipsah:

Peaceful greetings ...

I have kind of lost track of who first said what here, but I do appreciate the seemingly (or completely?)

lee~

[i truly thought there was nobody else anywhere in the entire world that had any idea of the torment in which I was living.] :thumb:

YES~That is the point exactly! No one could tell me that these things were not REALLY happening.

My tormentors left PHYSICAL evidence of their presence... All veiled with threats to my person and to harm my daughter.

So therefore the implications of it being strickly "drug related" only served to alienate me from seeking help. Actually, when I had quit the meth they continued to follow and torment even at a more intense pressure.. Does that make sense?  

I've never been one to fear spooky movies, booger man, witches, Freddy, or any thing UFO related. Matter of fact, I've always considered myself pretty strong in the NO-FEAR catagory. I never had an unusual desire for any Sci-fi entertainment. That would be my Sis, racer.

[How do you equate