• Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:angel:

Roswell -- The Biblical Question

by Gary Stearman

October 2001: Who hasn

Guest leejosepho

Jipsah:

You might be correct ... except for the "boringly mundane" part.  Satan and his legions are doing all sorts of things all sorts of people can allegedly prove otherwise or at least logically deny ... and they all continue doing and denying, unhindered.

------------

Karen C.:

I would assume you know there is a difference between trying to get someone to believe something and trying to make something believable.  To make something believable, it is best to use examples people can believe ...

YahShua told parable stories using local examples, and gave reports of things easy to investigate right on the spot.

Blessings!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I'll take my chances with this one and go out on a limb.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:angel: BHG~If anyone knows anything about India, it is that they serve "thounsands of gods"(demons). They sacrifice continueously to these "gods" to "appease them". THEY know what is attacking them... But WE in our INTELLEGENT WISDOM reject UFO's/demon attack. I know some missionaries over there, they can tell you of the FEAR these people live in every day. Hoping to keep these "gods" happy.....

Jipsah~maybe in your spare time you could look up some info reguaring "India" and their religious doctrines..... Maybe check into some "New Age" doctrine and see what the "fallen angels are doing there also"......See what satan is up to in the UN-SAVED community, after all; isn't that where we are supposed to looking. How can you help if you know NOT what they are going through. Don't limit your knowledge to what "thus saith Jipsah". My point being...your Grand Father had knowledge that this was a "manifestation". Most people "seeing" this realm are also being lied to about it. They will turn to a source that will validate their experience. If you tell them in your words, "imagination" without an explaination, they will reject your answer because of their "experience". Do you understand what I'm getting at... It's that attitude that is empowering the "New Age".

leejoseph~http://www.watchman.org/about.htm

http://www.alienresistance.org

In Christ, Karen :angel:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Don't ya'll watch the news?   There are too many people seeing the same thing for it to be made up-  We were warned we would see signs in the stars.  Signs and wonders in the last days.  

Karen, most people think what they know and see is all there is, I, like you, know better.  Folks, there is a serious spiritual world out there.  The devil is REAL!   For those who don't know what the heck it is, it could be terrifying.  The devil has a short time and he is working furiously to lead who he can out of truth.  Don't doubt these things, just get educated and know what they are.  It's not aliens--it's the prince of darkness. :angel: