• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/15/1990

Still not happy today. Don't really have a reason I'm just not. It could be the sin in my life that I need to get rid of but can't seem to get out of. It may be because I'm Bored. Everything is boring school, family, church (they teach the youth the same stuff over and over and heaven forbid there ever be anything for the youth with any depth or difficulty).

I think that If I spent more time with God it would all fall into place. I bet I'd stop sinning as much, I've find deeper more interesting things in more personal Bible study, and I'd probably be more happy.

At least a seroius regular 1/2 hour a day at the same time. I bet It will help.

Off to test my theory.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

"...happy is that people whose God is the Lord." Psalm 144:15

Can't say that there are never hard times and that the suffering of Christ is always a piece of cake, but I can say that knowing the Lord is joy unspeakable. When I think of Him and how good He is my heart leaps within me. When I walk with Him and strive to do His will, happiness never eludes me.

"This is My commandment, that ye love one another that your joy may be full."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

Katie.

Spending time with God should help, but don't forget people.

If you can find even one person in your day who is open to hearing your true thoughts and feelings, it will be a great help.

And do things that you enjoy (while remaining Christ-centered).

Just choose not to be bored. There are many choices of what to do and think in life. :whistling:

I can't say I love life as it is right now. Too much suffering going on, and evil too. But I Love my life in Christ. Because he opens my eyes, and my heart does not grow cold, for all the bad things that are going on. He is never too busy to talk to me, or too angry not to forgive me, when i slip, and sin. While with no father in my life, he became my Great father, when I came to him in humbleness, through his son Jesuschrist. He has blessed me with Spirit Beautiful kids. He has blessed me with a Wife, and partner who doesn't mind listening to me, and has no foul mouth, that kisses and hugs me everyday. That tells me I Love You with clarity, and sincereness. He found me worthy enough to be saved, and lets me read his words in The Bible, and come to understanding. He helps me when I'm down, and humbles me when my ego takes stretch. I call him, and he listens, and guides me by the hand though this life. He fills that hole deep inside yearning to be Loved, and he nevers betrays me. I love life through mim, and for him. Praised be his mighty name!..

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/28/1978

Are you really happy? Do you wake up every morning with a spring i your step and a smile on your face? I dont. Why do you? Why do you love life?

Daughter,

for the most part i am usually content. i love this experience of life. i don't wake up every single morning with a spring in my step and there are moments in life that i absolutely hate. i suppose that is life and humanity...the growing experience. like i said though for the most part i am truly content and amazed.

to be honest, when i find myself discontent and dreading the day; when life becomes heavy and i am out of sorts, it's usually due in the end to some self imposed distance between me and the Father. i truly notice a huge difference in my disposition and mood when i am not as studious or prayerful as i should be. nothing can steal the joy of a believer like distance from the LORD.

if you have no smile to wear and no joy for the day...ask why not. ask the LORD. believers hit slumps and seasons of sorrow for sure. the cool part is that every slump and season is for the glory of GOD, that we might learn still more and more to lean on HIM.