• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hi

I dont know where i should post so i decide to use in that place. I would like to share with my dream this morning and I cant stop thinking of that dream since this morning.

In my dream, i went outside and going to the shed and was going to open the shed lock but all of suddenly there was very strong wind and saw the tornado coming so i dropped something outside and ran to the house and struggled to lock the door and i yelled to my kids go to the basement but my kids not even listen to me at all so i finally locked the door and ran to my bedroom and try to wake up my husband and try to tell him get up and go to basement but he didnt listen to me at all. i saw outside from my bedroom window tornado was just beside of the house and saw the clothes cars tree debris and all suddenly it is stopped everything in my yard and i went outside i saw everything is destroy except my house is all perfect not even destroy only my shed and fences are destroyed. some people came to me why is your house not damaged, I said i wonder why but i told the person, i believe that God is protecting us then my dream was ended and i was woke up

I felt i was in presence with God all day and was asking God what the dream really mean. there is possibly that there is something happen disaster but I was not giving up anything and was able to trust in God. right now I cant get my dream out of it.

maybe you know about it or something like that If the Lord has speaking to your heart I would love to hear from you

Thanks

Deaf Canada

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Deafcanada,

Please read the scripture I posted on another thread that was a prayer to God for us (under Prayer Requests). The passage is in Isaiah 26:9-21 and I believe it speaks to what your dream is about...

I have had similar dreams, visions, etc. of a coming disaster. I believe the purpose is to get people to turn to God.

• Group:  Advanced Member

Deafcanada,

Please read the scripture I posted on another thread that was a prayer to God for us (under Prayer Requests). The passage is in Isaiah 26:9-21 and I believe it speaks to what your dream is about...

I have had similar dreams, visions, etc. of a coming disaster. I believe the purpose is to get people to turn to God.

I will read that right now

thanks

Deafcanada,

also where is it under prayer request like topic so i can look at it thanks

Deaf Canada

also where is it under prayer request like topic so i can look at it thanks

Deaf Canada

http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=35003&hl=

deafcanada,

I would also read Jeremiah 7 through 9. I think this has a message for us today in the USA, in particular. It could apply to much of the world. I believe this is coming very soon, and that your dream was a warning and a promise. Personally, I believe your dream was from the Lord, especially since he has promised you that he will protect you through it. I do believe the Lord will keep those of us who trust in him through the disaster.

Sis i have dreams alot and i use to try to figure out what they meant espically those that seemed a little different. Then a brother told me alot of times dreams are just that; dreams. We should look at what we have taken in during the day, its these things that the enemy has reign to when we have our guard down; awake or sleeping. I'm not saying that your dream did not mean anything, but in any case God is the Responsible One for you and your household look to Him.

Actually today i had presence with God after i had the dream and now i found the verse that is fit with my dream ran to the door and lock it

in the verse of Isaiah 26:20 says Go home my people, and lock your doors! hide until the Lord's anger against your enemies has passed. I do believe that ther eis going happen i dont know what is it but we should take His warning very serious because many many people not listen or not obey Him at all and some christians are not taking the warning very serious. you know that my dream must be something that meaning to everyone and actually i was not confused about this all day and i was so puzzled and what is the meaning to me and it has been continue repeat repeat in my mind since this morning so i wanted to share with. i remember when in my dream is when i was outside and saw tornado coming and wind so high so gusty so i drop things outthere and ran into the house and locked the door that iw as struggling to lock it but finally i did so and i was warning my kids and my husband to go basement but they not listen even though they are christians but there is meaning for some christians not taking the warning.

I am grateful i did share with my dream. also this week i read the bible in 1 corinthians and i keep remember the verse says the Lord is coming three time this week so I do believe that God is trying to warn us that He is coming back very soon and I do believe that God is doing His power right now to show people.

Earnestly seek Him very deep

In Him

deaf Canada

deafcanada,

I would also read Jeremiah 7 through 9. I think this has a message for us today in the USA, in particular. It could apply to much of the world. I believe this is coming very soon, and that your dream was a warning and a promise. Personally, I believe your dream was from the Lord, especially since he has promised you that he will protect you through it. I do believe the Lord will keep those of us who trust in him through the disaster.

Hi there

yes i do believe that it is very true and He has kept his promises to protect us who trust him. We have to be ready no matter what happen to us He will be with us for sure. All day He is with me He is so good to me

In Him

DeafCanada

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I believe dreams like that are more likely to be prophetic to your current life, not a disaster of the future per se.

I've had dreams with tornados as well. But it seemed that the tornado was symbolic of trials I was going through at the time - not a vision of the future.

Is there anything going on in your life that is like a tornado? Something that your family is ignoring - maybe it's even an attack on your family from without or even from within - but that you see?

This could be the Lord showing you His protection for your family in this thing because of your prayers and steadfastness.

:thumbsup:

Sis i have dreams alot and i use to try to figure out what they meant espically those that seemed a little different. Then a brother told me alot of times dreams are just that; dreams. We should look at what we have taken in during the day, its these things that the enemy has reign to when we have our guard down; awake or sleeping. I'm not saying that your dream did not mean anything, but in any case God is the Responsible One for you and your household look to Him.

Actually today i had presence with God after i had the dream and now i found the verse that is fit with my dream ran to the door and lock it

in the verse of Isaiah 26:20 says Go home my people, and lock your doors! hide until the Lord's anger against your enemies has passed. I do believe that ther eis going happen i dont know what is it but we should take His warning very serious because many many people not listen or not obey Him at all and some christians are not taking the warning very serious. you know that my dream must be something that meaning to everyone and actually i was not confused about this all day and i was so puzzled and what is the meaning to me and it has been continue repeat repeat in my mind since this morning so i wanted to share with. i remember when in my dream is when i was outside and saw tornado coming and wind so high so gusty so i drop things outthere and ran into the house and locked the door that iw as struggling to lock it but finally i did so and i was warning my kids and my husband to go basement but they not listen even though they are christians but there is meaning for some christians not taking the warning.

I am grateful i did share with my dream. also this week i read the bible in 1 corinthians and i keep remember the verse says the Lord is coming three time this week so I do believe that God is trying to warn us that He is coming back very soon and I do believe that God is doing His power right now to show people.

Earnestly seek Him very deep

In Him

deaf Canada

deaf Canada,

I believe you are hearing the Lord. Keep listening. He will not fail you. He is giving you this message for a reason. Perhaps he wants you to warn your friends and family. God is calling all people to repent and to turn to him, but many are not listening, so he sometimes has to discipline us to get our attention so that we will turn to him. I believe that is what is coming - a really big discipline of God on the earth to get people to see that He is God and to get them to bow the knee in worship of Him and to get them to turn from their sin and to walk in faith and obedience. He is coming soon, and he wants as many as possible to be ready to meet him when he comes.

By the way, what is your native language? Do you speak French? Spanish? or is English your native language? I am learning to speak Spanish.