IGNORED

Gods Genocides?

Guest Teh Wiccan

Guest JaredKC

okay, you people just don't seem to get it. It seems that God is more evil that Satan. He hads obviously killed billions more people then Satan. It like God can just wipe away his mistakes and get away with it. You people are so brainwashed that you can't see how that is not right.If some world leader had millions of babies cloned for like a super soldier, and they were all deformed and had complications. Then he had them all exterminated and gotten rid of, would that be right and moral? That is about the same way God is.

Oh yeah answer this question for me if God did flood the world and kill evry body but Noah and his family. Then what about the billions of bodies that would have been left around. We would be diiging in the yard and be finding skeletons everywhere.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  0

okay, you people just don't seem to get it. It seems that God is more evil that Satan. He hads obviously killed billions more people then Satan. It like God can just wipe away his mistakes and get away with it. You people are so brainwashed that you can't see how that is not right.If some world leader had millions of babies cloned for like a super soldier, and they were all deformed and had complications. Then he had them all exterminated and gotten rid of, would that be right and moral? That is about the same way God is.

Oh yeah answer this question for me if God did flood the world and kill evry body but Noah and his family. Then what about the billions of bodies that would have been left around. We would be diiging in the yard and be finding skeletons everywhere.

Correct me if I am wrong....I'm not good with timelines at all....but the flood was thousands upon thousands of years ago right...and even bones turns to dust eventually. :unsure:

God is not evil.....millions of babies are already killed every year...God doesn't do it...abortion does!...Man is evil not God.

Praying for you

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Why did god perform such things liek the great flood and murder millions, if not Billions of people?

Why would these things be moral? 

wiccan Do you know everyone dies? God kills everyone. It is Gods penalty for sin. Do you know that through the deception of satan and the rebellion of man this death penalty came about? Do you realize that God could have ended mankind altogether at that time and No one would be saved? It is the very fact that God is full of patience and mercy that He had persevered with us, working his plan to salvage us from total destruction.

wiccan God is God He is not a man and should not be judged like a man, Hitler was not justified in taking all those lives because he did not give them life did he?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

o my . . putting God at a mere human level eh?

now lets take this to the most simple level i can think of. lets see . . hmmmm...which of the murderers should i pick??? lets take say . . .Tim Mcveigh. that guy probably didn't even regret what he did. another one . .Jeff dahmer . . .killed and ate people . . another one . .Son of Sam . . . Ted Bundy . . .the list goes on. now lets look at rapists . . .who should we pick among the huge list . .since i am canadian i am gonna go for paul bernardo . . . raped and killed innocent school girls(imagine if it was ur daughter or sister who was the victim). whats my point? in the time of noah . . .the world was almost entirely made up of people like this and more. i don't know . . . maybe its just me . .but i don't think a world made almost completely out of such evil is worthy even to be called a world. Thats disgusting and i wouldn't want to be walking around seeing such horrific evil and sin everywere i went. i wouldn't even want to be part of it. those murderers got what they deserved cos they took what was not theirs. i don't hear anyone whinning to the justice system saying they should have been spared cos they are human too? i don' t hear anyone saying the justice system (in this case) is evil of ridding society of people like this. o how could i forget . .bin laden!! if that guy was found . .i don't think you (esp if u are american) would ever whin about wanting that guy to be spared. come on . .give me a break . . . those people weren't even human anymore . . they had turned so immoral it was disgusting. the one that kills me the most is those men wanting to sleep with angels God had sent to Lot . . .GAY men to top it all. and innocent? think they were innocent?!?!?!? ha ha.

Guest idolsmasher

Everything dies all the time and if your theory were to be correct we would not only be digging up people bones but all kinds of bones from all the animals of all the ages. I believe bones do eventually decompose unless they become fossilized and turn to rock and some are consumed by animals.

It like God can just wipe away his mistakes and get away with it.

There's the rub, it wasn't God that made the mistake, it was the people who chose to do wickedness and evil and that is why God was sorry He had created them. Man has free will to do what he wants but God has the authority as creator and life giver to make the rules. It's not his fault if man makes the wrong choices but he is then obliged to correct them.

Thanks idolsmasher

I loved that testimony :unsure:

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Dear Teh Wiccan:

I just want to tell you that this is a legitimate question to ask, and I hope you are getting some answers that satisfy.

I wrestle with this one big time, I wrestled with it before I became a Christian, and I still wrestle with it. I simply don't understand it. Some of the Old Testament prophecy about the wrath of God are very scary, brutal, violent and even disgusting.

The best I've been able to come to terms with it is this:

Everywhere in the Bible where God shows or threatens His wrath, He ALWAYS offers a way out for the people first and He ALWAYS warns them first. Also the Bible says over and over that His judgements are RIGHTEOUS. I have to believe that or I can't believe anything in the Bible.

I don't know why God allows suffering, or created such horrid forms of death for His creation. I do know that no other religion can answer this question either!!!!!!!!!! It's one of the great mysteries of life, and the best we can do is accept that there is a higher power that is orchestrating this, and even more that He is doing it for our own good!!!

The Book of Jeremiah has a parable about God being the Potter and us the clay. He is able to take a damaged pot (a pitiful human) and reshape it into a beautiful vessel OR He can simply smash the pot into a million pieces and discard it. Unfortunately the choice is given to us, freewill.

All He asks of us to is admit that we cannot be perfect without Him, that we are infected with this curse of sin, and to put our trust in Him to lead us in a better way. For some reason, this is something that many people cannot bring themselves to do, simple as it is. The Bible tells us this is because of the sin of PRIDE. The opposite of pride is humility. It takes some serious humility to get down on our knees and admit that we are sinners and that we need a Deliverer.

So why couldn't God just heal us of this cursed sin nature? Just blast it out of existence and let the people live in peace? That's a question I have asked a million times and I'll probably never know until I can ask Him myself face to face. Which won't be till I die or He comes back, whichever comes first.

Wiccan: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" are righteous words to live by. Jesus said "Love your neighbor as yourself". But this leaves out the first half of the Greatest Commandment of all, and that is to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart".

I hope this helps you out Wiccan. I really appreciate your voice on this message board, and I am glad you keep coming back. You have been very kind.

Great post One Accord :il:

All Praise he Ancient Of Days