• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Wow...I am now considering dropping the Hebrew class I was gonna take next semester. :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am posting truth that is what makes me a good follower of YAHSHUA. It is also why you seem to be so upset. The truth is hard to swollow for you.

Um...if you're talking to me, Zildja, you should know that I was joking. You can tell when I'm joking because I use the :) smiley. See the smiley up there? That's what it means. And please don't ever presuppose that I find truth "too hard to swallow," or some such thing.

Sorry Irysaa The post was not to you. I did not even read your post, it was on my second page. And I would never want to stop you from taking any classes. Hebrew classes are very good for anyone to take, I can say I do not like greek classes though.

Um...if you're talking to me, Zildja, you should know that I was joking. You can tell when I'm joking because I use the :) smiley. See the smiley up there? That's what it means. And please don't ever presuppose that I find truth "too hard to swallow," or some such thing.

Sorry Irysaa The post was not to you. I did not even read your post, it was on my second page. And I would never want to stop you from taking any classes. Hebrew classes are very good for anyone to take, I can say I do not like greek classes though.

Um...if you're talking to me, Zildja, you should know that I was joking. You can tell when I'm joking because I use the :P smiley. See the smiley up there? That's what it means. And please don't ever presuppose that I find truth "too hard to swallow," or some such thing.

ahhh, ok...no problem, then...but you should probably specify who you're talking to (by way of the quote function or just mentioning their name) when there's another (or a few) post in between...helps the conversation make more sense :)

Yea I know I am new and I pushed trhe reply at the bottom of the page Instead of the Bottom of the Post. That's all.

Um...if you're talking to me, Zildja, you should know that I was joking. You can tell when I'm joking because I use the :P smiley. See the smiley up there? That's what it means. And please don't ever presuppose that I find truth "too hard to swallow," or some such thing.

ahhh, ok...no problem, then...but you should probably specify who you're talking to (by way of the quote function or just mentioning their name) when there's another (or a few) post in between...helps the conversation make more sense :)

Guest shiloh357
I am posting truth that is what makes me a good follower of YAHSHUA. It is also why you seem to be so upset. The truth is hard to swollow for you.

Sorry, but that is just too lame. First of all, cutting and pasting without giving proper attribution to the author (if you are not the author) amounts to both stealing intellectual property, AND lying by pretending that the words are you own. That discredits you as a follower of the Messiah.

Secondly, I am not upset but I am not going to allow you to come on this board and corrupt minds and hearts with your nonsense.

The truth is that this is a ministry, not a sounding board for false doctrines and heresies like the stuff you are trying push off on us. There are Jewish people who read these boards, and with false teachers telling them they are not Jewish, and misusing the Bible to call all Jewish unblievers the synagogue of satan (which is a hateful anti-Semitic slur to level against the Jewish people), it is hard to reach them with the good news of the Messiah.

If you want to believe the bargain-basement "theology" that you are espousing here, then fine. Your teachings have no place on our boards, and do not correctly reflect the true New Testament faith. There is no truth in the garbage you spew, and I will see to it that you are countered and confronted at every turn. You will not post anything without being challenged and refuted.

I am posting truth that is what makes me a good follower of YAHSHUA
Perhaps you should check the sources of your "truth" a little better. I did some research on the cunieform tablets you mentioned. First of all, you got the name of the location wrong. It is Ra'as Shamra, not Ras Shram. Secondly, the cuneiform tablets found are written in Ugartic, and date back to the bronze age, well before the age of Israel's kings. There is no mention of any letters to Israelite officials, but there are mentions of Canaanite deities. What they found on the tablets, were things like "Legend of Danel", "Myth of Baal-Aliyan," "Legend of Kret", "Death of Baal." There is no mention ANYWHERE of Israelite Kings or officials.

The area of Ra'as Shamra was also known as Ugarit. Ugarit was destroyed 1180. BC., still well within the Bronze Age, and long before the Kings of Israel came upon the scence. The cuneiform tablets date back to the Bronze Age, (2100 B.C. - c. 1000 B.C.) The Kings of Israel lived during the Iron age long after the destruction of Ugarit/Ra'as Shamra (c. 1000 B.C. -400 B.C).

So whoever you are relying on, for factual information to give evidence of your bogus "name" of the Messiah is leading you down the wrong path.

So you are telling me what I can and can not post here, kinda of a dictatorship. Yea I understand. And that is about all I need to Understand about you.

Sorry, but that is just too lame. First of all, cutting and pasting without giving proper attribution to the author (if you are not the author) amounts to both stealing intellectual property, AND lying by pretending that the words are you own. That discredits you as a follower of the Messiah.

Secondly, I am not upset but I am not going to allow you to come on this board and corrupt minds and hearts with your nonsense.

The truth is that this is a ministry, not a sounding board for false doctrines and heresies like the stuff you are trying push off on us. There are Jewish people who read these boards, and with false teachers telling them they are not Jewish, and misusing the Bible to call all Jewish unblievers the synagogue of satan (which is a hateful anti-Semitic slur to level against the Jewish people), it is hard to reach them with the good news of the Messiah.

If you want to believe the bargain-basement "theology" that you are espousing here, then fine. Your teachings have no place on our boards, and do not correctly reflect the true New Testament faith. There is no truth in the garbage you spew, and I will see to it that you are countered and confronted at every turn. You will not post anything without being challenged and refuted.

I am posting truth that is what makes me a good follower of YAHSHUA
Perhaps you should check the sources of your "truth" a little better. I did some research on the cunieform tablets you mentioned. First of all, you got the name of the location wrong. It is Ra'as Shamra, not Ras Shram. Secondly, the cuneiform tablets found are written in Ugartic, and date back to the bronze age, well before the age of Israel's kings. There is no mention of any letters to Israelite officials, but there are mentions of Canaanite deities. What they found on the tablets, were things like "Legend of Danel", "Myth of Baal-Aliyan," "Legend of Kret", "Death of Baal." There is no mention ANYWHERE of Israelite Kings or officials.

The area of Ras Shamra was also known as Ugarit. Ugarit was destroyed 1180. BC., still well within the Bronze Age, and long before the Kings of Israel came upon the scence. The cuneiform tablets date back to the Bronze Age, (2100 B.C. - c. 1000 B.C.) The Kings of Israel lived during the Iron age long after the destruction of Ugarit/Ras Shamra (c. 1000 B.C. -400 B.C).

So whoever you are relying on, for factual information to give evidence of your bogus "name" of the Messiah is leading you down the wrong path.

Guest shiloh357
So you are telling me what I can and can not post here, kinda of a dictatorship. Yea I understand. And that is about all I need to Understand about you.

There are rules on this board about what can and cannot be posted. You are posting false doctrine and heresy. You are teaching something that does not reflect the true New Testament faith brought to us by the Messiah. You seem to imply that calling on any other name of the Messiah (such as Yeshua, Jesus) other than "Yahushuah" will not bring salvation. You have perverted the Name of the Messiah, I will not allow you to go unchallenged.

You have already had one thread deleted, and the others will probably be deleted as well. This is a ministry, not place for anyone just spout off whatever wacky doctrine they subscribe to.

You are welcome here so long as you abide by the rules of the board. I would suggest that you drop this silly Yahshuah stuff, and find things to talk about that are less likely to breed strife. You are not going to convince anyone, anyway. So it is waste of time to teach that nonsense, here.

Guest shiloh357
The El Armarna tablets found in Egypt that record official letters between officials in Egypt and officials in Israel also at the time of the Kings record Names as beginning with YAH instead of YEH
Wrong, yet again.

The El Armarna Tablets like the tablets at Ra'as Shamra date to the 14 century B.C. Long before the Kings of Israel were set in place. These are mid-Bronze Age tablets, and there is no mention of Israel in them. The Kings mentioned are kings of Hatti, Babylon, Assyria and some some minor kingdoms who were under Egyptian control. The tablets are valuable only insomuch as they give insight into Canaanite dialects dating from the pre-Israelite period.