IGNORED

When we get the blues and are not real happy.

Guest Thomas I Believe

Guest Thomas I believe

Greetings to all of you in Christ Jesus.

I wanted to share my thoughts related to the thread title as we all experince this from time to time. As Believer's we all struggle with our faith and our real lives here on earth. Many days we dont feel like things are going well and sometimes there not going well. The daily stresses of life are a lot sometime. Job, family, relationships and money can cause us a lot of grief. If not dealt with it can get worse and often does leading to mild depression etc. Gets far much worse when we dont seek God in all we do. Many times for myself , i say to myself yes I can get throught this by myself. Kind of that macho male attitude thingey lol. Well many times the door slaps me in the kiester when i have that attitude. We must rely upon God for all that we need. Our emotional, mental, and spiritual well being are important and there must be balance in our lives. It is important to keep God involved in every aspect of our lives. This of course is the recipe for success(pardon the pun). Joy comes from within yes: when we accomplish our daily goals in life, and God truly is the One that makes it all possible. So doesnt all our joy come from the Lord indirectly and directly ? You bet it does. Before i got saved i didnt know what joy was excpet a drunken or high joy. Many of us have been there. there will still be bad times in our lives , but if we let God have access to our lives fully (by submitting it all to Him) then we may still have the blues, but they dont last long and we don't feel alone, beacuse the Lord is there guiding us, helping us, loving us. Good things to do, at least for me is to take mini timeouts everyday and spend time with the Lord. talk to Him, pray, study the word,take a walk with the Lord during your lunch break. Stay connected to Him. By doing this, are sad times will be short lived and the days and tasks of life flow smoothly. Somedays wil be worse then others such as a death we have to deal with or the loss of a job etc, but all the same God is there to help us through it all. His love is so deep and compassionate for us and when we Don't let Him help us I'm sure it saddens Him. In closing remember always to keep your chin up and keep your focus on Him who loves you so much. Let God help you with every part of your life and feel the joy and peace that He gives us daily. I leave you with my favorite psalm. It talks about Gods relentless love and protection over us. He is there to help us, He is the strength we need to get thru everything. I am also leaving a link here to . Its a flash movie and its called encouragement. Let it encourage you to give it all to God. To trust in him fully and to feel His endless love embrace you daily. God Bless

Heres the link and Psalm 121 in its entireity.

Click Here

Psalm 121 KJV

1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

A bit like the priest who said "Hey Saul, before you go on down and attack the Phillistines, ask God if that's what you should do."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Amen!!! Thank You for Godly Encouragement........... :emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Absolutely inspired post Thomas!! :P

Thanx and God Bless.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Good word Thomas.

Jesus truly said ....

Mark 11

"22": And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

"23": For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

"24": Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

The faith is what we have to learn. The moving is indeed God's part. Amen.

Good word.

Peace.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Greetings to all of you in Christ Jesus.

I wanted to share my thoughts related to the thread title as we all experince this from time to time. As Believer's we all struggle with our faith and our real lives here on earth. Many days we dont feel like things are going well and sometimes there not going well. The daily stresses of life are a lot sometime. Job, family, relationships and money can cause us a lot of grief. If not dealt with it can get worse and often does leading to mild depression etc. Gets far much worse when we dont seek God in all we do. Many times for myself , i say to myself yes I can get throught this by myself. Kind of that macho male attitude thingey lol. Well many times the door slaps me in the kiester when i have that attitude. We must rely upon God for all that we need. Our emotional, mental, and spiritual well being are important and there must be balance in our lives. It is important to keep God involved in every aspect of our lives. This of course is the recipe for success(pardon the pun). Joy comes from within yes: when we accomplish our daily goals in life, and God truly is the One that makes it all possible. So doesnt all our joy come from the Lord indirectly and directly ? You bet it does. Before i got saved i didnt know what joy was excpet a drunken or high joy. Many of us have been there. there will still be bad times in our lives , but if we let God have access to our lives fully (by submitting it all to Him) then we may still have the blues, but they dont last long and we don't feel alone, beacuse the Lord is there guiding us, helping us, loving us. Good things to do, at least for me is to take mini timeouts everyday and spend time with the Lord. talk to Him, pray, study the word,take a walk with the Lord during your lunch break. Stay connected to Him. By doing this, are sad times will be short lived and the days and tasks of life flow smoothly. Somedays wil be worse then others such as a death we have to deal with or the loss of a job etc, but all the same God is there to help us through it all. His love is so deep and compassionate for us and when we Don't let Him help us I'm sure it saddens Him. In closing remember always to keep your chin up and keep your focus on Him who loves you so much. Let God help you with every part of your life and feel the joy and peace that He gives us daily. I leave you with my favorite psalm. It talks about Gods relentless love and protection over us. He is there to help us, He is the strength we need to get thru everything. I am also leaving a link here to . Its a flash movie and its called encouragement. Let it encourage you to give it all to God. To trust in him fully and to feel His endless love embrace you daily. God Bless

Heres the link and Psalm 121 in its entireity.

Click Here

Psalm 121 KJV

1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thank you for your very uplifting message. What you said is so true and was received with such heart-felt warmth. Since I accepted Christ into my life, I've realized his love and concern for his people. He has lifted me up when others let me down in one way or another, i.e., lost employment; income; home. When I lost my father through death, the Lord ministered to me in a mighty way. My siblings are slack in giving me respite time as I care for my mother who has dementia; but the Lord said, "don't worry" and gives me the strength to carry on and courage not to cry. During this time, my husband was diagnosed with cancer, which the Lord gave us hope, victory and knowledge to trust on Him. We did, and my husband is now cancer free. So-called friends (confessed christians) to whom I shared my hurts, turned away from me and talked about my troubles behind my back to others. But trusting in God helped me hold on to my faith and took away the pain, as I forgave. All in all, the lessons learned is to have compassion for those who hurt, are alone or at a loss; to love and forgive. We all need the Lord. Thank God that HE IS. God bless you.