• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

Hi all. I rarely venture into the Spiritual warfare forum, but I have something on my heart that needs discussion. My niece who is in her mid 20's declares proudly to be a satanist. She has a 5 year old daughter. When my mother (saved) and I discussed my niece Tammy today, I wasn't going to finish our conversation without interceeding upon Tammy's behalf, declaring satan to be under our feet, his chains of bondage broken and I declared the VICTORY of Christ upon Tammy's life and that of her daughter. It took courage for me to pray thus, and indeed I had goosebumps before I prayed. I also prayed for Tammy, for her to be strong in the Lord as the devil seeks to weaken any possible walk that she may have with Jesus Christ.

How will Tammy be affected? What will the results be upon her life? How will my family and I be affected as a result of me standing upon the serpants head? I have been saved 16 years, and am passionate about our Lord Jesus. My children are both saved, and our house is built upon Christ. My husband is the loving head of our house, and I will pray with him again before I go to bed.

Discussion welcomed....please.

Love always

YSIC

Faithie :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Hi Faithie,

Speaking from my own experience, prepare yourself to get "both barrels" from Satan. When you step on to the battlefield, he will come after you. How? hard to say. It depends where your weakness is. For me, he tries to attack my reason by way of my pride. He throws questions into my path.

Cling to your Father. Spend more time in prayer, worship and in the Word.

Remember, as Scripture promises, He who is in you is more powerful than he who is in the world.

Your sister in Christ,

Fiosh

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Dear cando,

I would suggest you also put her on your church prayer chain and go to prayer with other strong intercessors over this,

Do not fear, for GOD is stronger and HE is with you and keep in daily prayer and listen to the Holy Spirit guiding you as you pray and pray for your family as well. May the blood of JEsus Christ cover your family and heal all your family needs and protect you in all things. Do not succumb to fear, it is not of God, Jesus has overcome the world and HE will keep you in HIS perfect peace as long as you draw near and keep your eyes on HIm.

Gods word does not come back void, prayers are very much acted upon by God as HE blesses the prayers of the Saints. He never forgets the prayers we offer up.

Just keep going strong and I would again suggest prayers for your niece from others. Invite God to your home and family everyday, and night.

Your family who are in Christ, can grow to see God work through prayers. May satan be rubuked in the name of JEsus from your niece,Tammy and may the word of God find good ground in her heart, may she cal to JEsus for salvation, may she be cleansed and filled in The HOly Spirit and may her name be writen in the Holy book of LIfe,amen

elkie

• Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/24/1985

Standing with you in prayer :whistling:

don't worry, God will take care of this. Nothing that satan can do will ever be stronger than what GOD can do! Good always triumphs...have faith, and don't lose heart - that's what the devil wants!

Also praying that God builds a hedge of protection around your family so that the enemy may not even touch you.

Guest hsoft

Any time you go to battle please remember to put your Armor on listed in Ephesians. Also cover everyone and everthing you know and own with the Blood of Christ.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

Hi Faithie,

Speaking from my own experience, prepare yourself to get "both barrels" from Satan. When you step on to the battlefield, he will come after you. How? hard to say. It depends where your weakness is. For me, he tries to attack my reason by way of my pride. He throws questions into my path.

Cling to your Father. Spend more time in prayer, worship and in the Word.

Remember, as Scripture promises, He who is in you is more powerful than he who is in the world.

Your sister in Christ,

Fiosh

Fiosh, thanks for the warning! Just when I thought I might have been in the clear....my cat (9 months old) was run over on Monday, THAT hit me like a tonne of bricks. Then yesterday, someone who I'd had a falling out with from church rang me up yesterday and accused me of being fake spiritually, being immature, self righteous, and a few other things that I'd rather not mention. I found myself really examining what she'd said, to try and find a grain of salt in what she'd said. Even though she'd said those things in anger and not in the spirit of resolving conflict, I wanted to sift through what she'd said incase some of it was true. It took a lot of thinking last night before I realized that the gifts of the Spirit such as the Word of Knowledge, Word of Encouragement would NOT be given unto me if I WAS a fraud? I'm bubbly, outgoing and don't like to stay in any kind of depression, even though I have battled it for the last 5 years, whereas she is quiet and her situation with depression is different, but she has been stuck in it for a while.

I know I'm rambling, sorry. On the upside, we got a new little ginger tabby, part persian kitten I've named Jedi (beloved of God) and he's GORGEOUS! He's a rescue kitten, 8 weeks old and TOTALLY relaxed. I'm INLOVE :noidea: Jedi is so good with my two children, allowing himself to be carried around like a rag doll by them, lol.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

TTFN

Faithie :noidea:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

God knows the situation, give all of your worries to Him first of all. satanism allows evil into the household and person who follows satan, but God will protect her daughter. I would suggest that you pray for her and allow God to act. There is no problem too great for God to handle, the only time a Christian is defeated is when they give up. You will always have the victory in the name of Jesus, never forget that and never give up hope. Persevere and pray for understanding and guidance and wisdom about what to do. Pray in the spirit as well. Hope this helps.

Edited by CNU Erik

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

Wow,

You got some really good replies. I recommend them all. Its a very good idea, to pray for Jesus's blood to be everywhere and cover those who you love. Pray without ceasing as the bible says. DO not let your guard down. Prayer is the armor, Faith is what gets it here!!!

Amen, I will pray for your family and that Jesus will help open t's eyes!!

In the name of Jesus I claim this!!!

Carm

Guest 4giveN Much
Wow,

You got some really good replies. I recommend them all. Its a very good idea, to pray for Jesus's blood to be everywhere and cover those who you love. Pray without ceasing as the bible says. DO not let your guard down. Prayer is the armor, Faith is what gets it here!!!

Amen, I will pray for your family and that Jesus will help open t's eyes!!

In the name of Jesus I claim this!!!

Carm

Hello Carm,

What do you mean by your last statement "In the name of Jesus I claim this!!!" ?

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

That is terrifying. Demons must be possessing her. I pray that she gets out of this. I mean i think sometimes we forget that this is going on. Its awful.