• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I am a big fan of mandatory labeling of all goods, what is in them, where they were originally made or grown, etc. Companies will of course fight this and they have been partially effective in doing so, but not totally. But a free market actually works better when we have all of the information to make informed choices.

I don't want to buy apple juice with apples grown in Eastern Europe or China, which are usually filled with pesticides and every other kind of filth. I don't want to buy cheese with Milk Protean concentrates from milk made in the same places, places that are close to cheynoble for example. The one thing we still do the best in the world is produce high quality agricultural products.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  429
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

FYI, "New Balance" shoes are made 100% in Maine. They're good footwear too. I were New Balance sneakers all the time and they last long.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1977

FYI, "New Balance" shoes are made 100% in Maine. They're good footwear too. I were New Balance sneakers all the time and they last long.

Thanks for reminding me JimR-OCDS. I need some new shoes. My suade Nike ACG shoes smell like something terrible. I am wearing them now and can smell them. I will buy myself a pair of New Balance shoes if I can get them in black. I just feel weird wearing white shoes. I hope that I can get a black pair of cross trainers from New Balance. :thumbsup: