• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1978

Dear all,

As I mentioned my situation in this board, I am now go crazy again! If you haven't read my situation please read "I need some advice" so that you are able to understand.

Here are my questions, if my girlfriend insisted she has to obey her parents and leave me, is that mean she does not deserve I love anymore. Because I also heard someone said if you love someone deeply you should not change your mind, they said she should still move on with me behind her parents back. She is the one controlling the outcome of this situation. How can I believe that what she made this decision to me, I confused if true love exist in this world? How can a girl we love fell in love even we promised to God we will never leave each other but it all opposite?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/08/1971

HILSON my friend you asked if there is true love in the world? And I say yes there is, and that is found in Jesus Christ. Before I was in Christ I never could love any girl although I always had girlfriends but, when I came to Christ after a little while I met my wife whom I ended up marrying after a 1

Guest C.D. Light

Hillson--yes, this is the one I read, too.

Jesusson --can you give him more specific advice, in view of the unusual circumstances, another country (China) etc?

Do u think he should have his gf try to persuade her parents to allow her freedom to choose her own mate?   Try to reason with them? Or should she go against her heart, and do as she is told?

That does not seem right.

cd

i THINK IF THE GIRL FRIEND DOES NOT WANT HIM HE should not even waste his time. Unless God unites them he will try invain.

Guest C.D. Light
i THINK IF THE GIRL FRIEND DOES NOT WANT HIM HE should not even waste his time. Unless God unites them he will try invain.

jesusson--I believe she does want him. She is sick about this. He is in China and she is in UK studying there.

Now what do u think?

cd

Let me just say this? that if I were hillson I would either go back to China or have a very Serious talk with her. She is an adult and I would ask her if she loved me that she would wait for him. And if she Can not waith for me than if it were me than I would have to let her go because I need someone that will be next to me for whatever the outcome. Let me just say this, imagine hillson is a army reserve and there is a war and they call him for a speacial task for 3 years, WHAT IS THE GIRL GOING TO DO. I'll tell you what my wife would do, she will wait for me till I come back , I think it should be the same in a realationship that is god centered. We can not just love our mates when they are next to us. The poor guy is just studing its not like he is locked up. I look at it differently but Hillson if she loves you she will wait for you as long as it takes. Oh something just hit me? Hillson if you really love her take a semester off go to china and get married and come and live in Canada or were ever you want to get your education. Thats something I would of done if I really loved the girl and didn't want to make her wait for years. Any ways this is just a thought so my best advice will be to pray for this issue. God bless