• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

look here at what the bible says about the dead...

Ecc 9:5 For the liuing know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither haue they any more a reward, for the memorie of them is forgotten.

(the dead know not anything. and they don't have a memory. certainly the living remember them. If you went straigh to heaven wouldn't you know stuff and have a memory?)

This is scripture alright, but it is nothing to do with a godly view. It is the view of a man "under the sun"! Not the view of God nor Jesus Christ. The flesh surely rests and sleeps, but the PERSON goes to be with God. You are perpetuating the errant doctrine of Soul Sleep, and I thnk it should be cut short here in Worthy.

This scripture you quote is the source of that antichristian doctrine.

whatever dude!

I can see that you only see what you want to see...not what the scripture says.

I am certainly not Anti-Christian!

Dudette, to you, sir! :blink:

I see plainly what the Lord wants to impart. It's not too hard...the Word is for everyone to read and understand, but not without the help of the Helper, the Holy Spirit. The doctrine you embrace is anti-Christ, anti-God, anti-Truth.

Sorry Sister :blink:

I believe that whole statement except the antiChrist part. That is quite bold, and I could say the same to you.

Why do you say it is Anti Christ?

Everything that I preach is to lead people to Christ, and call them to repentence.

Anti-Christ churches tell people that they don't need to repent, or keep Gods laws. That's what Satan wants us to think. He also wants us to think that if we don't make it, we will get another chance at it. That sounds so rediculus.

If all we have to do is believe, I think Everyone will when He comes back.

Even Satan Believes. Will he be saved?

I agree with you--very strong language I used there! It's just that as it denies the sanctity of our very lives that God has created--eternal---He is all about eternal things. We were created in HIS IMAGE! He is eternal. This doctrine you embrace is so against God and who He is, that I need to name it as Anti-God...because it is. Anything that tries to deny any aspect of who He is, is also Anti-Christ...because He is God as well. Maybe it will serve to cause people who are not well-versed in scripture to take a step back before embracing this stuff you are pushing.

Please --you need to take a step back yourself, and discover what is true and right.

Sister.

Consider the posibility that you have been decieved. I know that I once was. What I said did not detract from God in any way. HE IS ETERNAL AND IMMORTAL. the bible says, he alone has immortality. If you were as well versed as you say, then you should know that.

like I said before, the stuff you are pushing is based on a small portion of scripture and taken out of context. If you compare it with the rest of the bible, you'll see that there is either a contradiction, or you have misenterpreted the scripture.

That being said...I'm sure that you are too pridefull and stuck in your ways to even consider the slightest possibility that you have been decieved. I only pray that you can humble yourself to see God as he is.....A merciful God.

I have a feeling I am just speaking into the wind.....so sad.

I am not prideful. Satan is the source of that. I am not deceived either, as I recognize the voice of the deceiver. Don't worry about me, sir. A lit candle out there without others is pretty vulnerable to the least wind, isn't it?

P.S.: I am not prideful--I just know God. I know it comes off sometimes as pride, but it isn't.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/11/1977

look here at what the bible says about the dead...

Ecc 9:5 For the liuing know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither haue they any more a reward, for the memorie of them is forgotten.

(the dead know not anything. and they don't have a memory. certainly the living remember them. If you went straigh to heaven wouldn't you know stuff and have a memory?)

This is scripture alright, but it is nothing to do with a godly view. It is the view of a man "under the sun"! Not the view of God nor Jesus Christ. The flesh surely rests and sleeps, but the PERSON goes to be with God. You are perpetuating the errant doctrine of Soul Sleep, and I thnk it should be cut short here in Worthy.

This scripture you quote is the source of that antichristian doctrine.

whatever dude!

I can see that you only see what you want to see...not what the scripture says.

I am certainly not Anti-Christian!

Dudette, to you, sir! :blink:

I see plainly what the Lord wants to impart. It's not too hard...the Word is for everyone to read and understand, but not without the help of the Helper, the Holy Spirit. The doctrine you embrace is anti-Christ, anti-God, anti-Truth.

Sorry Sister :blink:

I believe that whole statement except the antiChrist part. That is quite bold, and I could say the same to you.

Why do you say it is Anti Christ?

Everything that I preach is to lead people to Christ, and call them to repentence.

Anti-Christ churches tell people that they don't need to repent, or keep Gods laws. That's what Satan wants us to think. He also wants us to think that if we don't make it, we will get another chance at it. That sounds so rediculus.

If all we have to do is believe, I think Everyone will when He comes back.

Even Satan Believes. Will he be saved?

I agree with you--very strong language I used there! It's just that as it denies the sanctity of our very lives that God has created--eternal---He is all about eternal things. We were created in HIS IMAGE! He is eternal. This doctrine you embrace is so against God and who He is, that I need to name it as Anti-God...because it is. Anything that tries to deny any aspect of who He is, is also Anti-Christ...because He is God as well. Maybe it will serve to cause people who are not well-versed in scripture to take a step back before embracing this stuff you are pushing.

Please --you need to take a step back yourself, and discover what is true and right.

Sister.

Consider the posibility that you have been decieved. I know that I once was. What I said did not detract from God in any way. HE IS ETERNAL AND IMMORTAL. the bible says, he alone has immortality. If you were as well versed as you say, then you should know that.

like I said before, the stuff you are pushing is based on a small portion of scripture and taken out of context. If you compare it with the rest of the bible, you'll see that there is either a contradiction, or you have misenterpreted the scripture.

That being said...I'm sure that you are too pridefull and stuck in your ways to even consider the slightest possibility that you have been decieved. I only pray that you can humble yourself to see God as he is.....A merciful God.

I have a feeling I am just speaking into the wind.....so sad.

I am not prideful. Satan is the source of that. I am not deceived either, as I recognize the voice of the deceiver. Don't worry about me, sir. A lit candle out there without others is pretty vulnerable to the least wind, isn't it?

It's only vulnerable without God.

With God, the minority becomes the majority. :emot-highfive:

We need each other. We need to be in unity, or we get caught up in silly doctrines that can jeopardize our future in Christ, and our standing with God, and with the Church of Jesus Christ. It can tie God's hands when He wants to bless... and actually bring a curse upon our lives.

When we stand alone on a point, we run all those risks.

We need each other. We need to be in unity, or we get caught up in silly doctrines that can jeopardize our future in Christ, and our standing with God, and with the Church of Jesus Christ. It can tie God's hands when He wants to bless... and actually bring a curse upon our lives.

I agree with you to agreat extent on that. However, we should not be in unity just for the sake of unity.

We are in unity as far as Christ goes.

If we are repentant, we have nothing to worry about. but, the love of Christ within me wishes to share the truth with people that don't know.

Teaching people that they get a second chance, is a decietful doctrine from the Devil, to get people to procrastinate their repentence. If you keep delaying, you become in danger of remaining lost. Why else would the bible stress so much throughout the old and new testaments, that we must repent, and be ready.

The parable of the ten virgins portrayed that we must be ready when he comes, or he'll say he never knew us.

Peace to you,

Tom

I agree with you to agreat extent on that. However, we should not be in unity just for the sake of unity.

If we are repentant, we have nothing to worry about. but, the love of Christ within me wishes to share the truth with people that don't know.

Teaching people that they get a second chance, is a decietful doctrine from the Devil, to get people to procrastinate their repentence. If you keep delaying, you become in danger of remaining lost. Why else would the bible stress so much throughout the old and new testaments, that we must repent, and be ready.

The parable of the ten virgins portrayed that we must be ready when he comes, or he'll say he never knew us.

Peace to you,

Tom

Peace to you,

Tom

No one is preaching second chances here.

If I'm not mistaken, the pretrib rapturists believe that if you are left behind you will hav a second chance to be saved.

You are right, child of iam!!

Here's the problem that will exist after the resurrection if your a pre-trib.

1) There won't be any saints left to preach the gospel.

2) There will be a lot of people on earth without hope.

There is no problem here, as there will be the 144,000 anointed witnesses to do the job fiercely! The hopeless will see the Truth because of their diligent rally cry! Amen!

Live for Jesus. Share the hope we have in Him! Bring them in! :blink:

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (As you can see here the seal of God, and the mark of the beast happens before Jesus returns and before the millenium begins)

this means that the trib happens before Christ returns, and before the thousand years begins.

It has to anyway because the wicked are destroyed with the brightness of his coming.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

(that isn't talking about hell fire. they will encompass the city when that happens, after the thousand years)

here it said they will be destroyed with the brightness of his coming.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (Satan goes out to gather all the people from the second resurection....The Saints have already been sealed, and the rest lived not until the 1000 years were finished.)

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the numbe of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (this makes the lake of fire)

(remember, God brings the New Jerusalem out of Heaven, after the 1000 years, right before he resurects the wicked.)

Edited by TomPJr

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (As you can see here the seal of God, and the mark of the beast happens before Jesus returns and before the millenium begins)

this means that the trib happens before Christ returns, and before the thousand years begins.

Quite right!

Christ returns and then the thousand year reign begins. The catching away of the Church is not anything to do with the Second Coming.