Azarel Star

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

This was great topic to read. I do agree that that homosexuality is a spirit, however, I have a difference opinion about being born gay. Being gay is a choice. The word says choose either life or death but He wish that we would choose life. So a gay lifestyle is by choice. I think that this topic needs to be addressed more over the pulpit because homosexuality is becoming more prominant in churches. Where are the pastors, ministers and evangelists that aren't afraid to preach heaven or hell, get right or get left, life or death time is drawing near and God is looking for only true worshippers and a church without spot or blemish. We need the leadership to step up their game. Come on God's got your back.

this is off the top of my head, but i believe the statement, choose either life or death, applies to choose to accept and follow Jesus, receiving life, or don't choose Jesus and you have chosen death. whether it is a choice or not a choice, praying for them is OUR choice, let God sort it out. i have believed both ways. i have known cases where a girl was molested or raped and out of revulsion for men after the act she suffered, chose to be gay. will she change her mind, can she now change her mind? i don't know, i am praying for her. God has told me he will save her. i believe God, in all his wisdom. i'm not sure i would want society to attempt to cure this through genetic manipulation. the implications are just too scary. i don't trust them in relation to the gas prices, so you know i certainly don't trust them in genetic manipulation. i can tell you, of the homosexuals i have known over the years, most i met, were not happy. did they speak of changing, not that i heard, but salvation and church was not a regular topic at that time.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

secondeve, being active in homosexual sex is wrong, it is a sin and it is against nature. as to how many animals, (which man is supposed to be above) engage in same sex acts, i really don't care or find to be germaine to human sexuality. you don't have to believe God exists for you to be subject to his laws. thereby being culpable for violating his laws. i am sure you have heard this before, but i would much rather believe there is a God and live for him, and find i am wrong at death, than to believe there is no God and find at death i am wrong. life on earth is not about us, being human, or just being a "good person", it is about the creator, God, ruler of the universe, owner, so to speak, of all things. it is about the sacrifice his son Jesus made on the cross, for all of humanity. we can be forgiven for all of our sins, except one, blasphemy of the holy spirit. refusing to accept Jesus as our savior and as the son of God, born of a virgin, dying and rising again, is calling the holy spirit a liar, which is blasphemy. i know you've heard it before, as we have heard your denials before from others. we still pray for you, that the holy spirit will call you to him and to repentence someday. time is getting short. i thought you should know.

Edited by dakota190

Oh I don't think any christian on this board would start screaming at you eve, you've made your point and as long as the young up and coming new christians, know you are an atheist, they will treat your remarks with the contempt they deserve. So why don't you just trickle off and go and do what atheists do somewhere else. Now that may seem a very unchristian thing to say, and I know a mod or two that will probably repremand me for saying it, but I did hold out hopes for you for a time, but, if and when God decides to change you into a believer, He will send His holy spirit and you will see things in a new light. There is not a single person in this world can make you a believer

I think you said in one of your earlier posts, I can't remember which, you only came here to this board to show the different sides of atheism, or words to that effect, Well, eve. atheism has only one side, that concerns the christians on this board, and that side is, they are anti Christ. full stop.

Have a nice day in Seedney, :P

e

Boy have i wanted to say just that, but i thought i would get chewed out for it, i just wanted to say, right on. i have tried to avoid certain posts rather that argue ceaselessly, or express what you just expressed. :th_praying::thumbsup:

Edited by dakota190

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

hello, being gay is an abomination to God. God will not let them into his Kingdom but will be bound hand and foot and thrown into the lake of fire. It is up to God to judge them of course that means a Spiritual Judgment on sins and the subsequent punishment for that sin. We must not let them make us compromise on anything, in so doing we do not give them a Righteous witness of who God is. In the movie the end of the Spear, they used a gay activist to play the pilot, he also acted in corpus christi where Jesus and the Apostles are Gay!! They knew this. It was wrong and even evil.

I have witnessed to many gays, and they are not very receptive, maybe they have heard alot of propaganda that God hates them, or his children do. We have to witness the Love of God in Christ Jesus, we dont know how big of an impact we can really make. But no compromise. This is Scripture.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

Crusader, Igh, Dakota:

There's a great quote of Albert Einstein's which I think is relevant here: "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. "

I cannot understand why, with all the reverence you feel for your beliefs, that you would have me convert out of nothing more than self-preservation and the fear of hell. They're important questions, but how many Christians have followed your advice themselves, and believe out of fear, and not love? Which is the true motivation for trust in God; which the more important?

I have one other thing to say. If faffing around talking to pagans in the Outer Court seems a waste of time to any of you, then why are you even bothering? None of this is mandatory. Chat to us for your own reasons if you will, but don't complain subsequently as though it was somebody else's idea. That just seems silly :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

as long as the young up and coming new christians, know you are an atheist, they will treat your remarks with the contempt they deserve.

I think you said in one of your earlier posts, I can't remember which, you only came here to this board to show the different sides of atheism, or words to that effect, Well, eve. atheism has only one side, that concerns the christians on this board, and that side is, they are anti Christ. full stop.

Thank you for saying this brother. I'll never understand why "non-believers" and atheists insist on hanging around Christian websites. Aren't there other websites out there where these anti-Christs can gather? Why such a need to try to "prove" their points to us. In my opinion, far too much time and energy is spent in the "Outer Court" dancing around with pagans, much to Satan's delight. It is obvious that the love of Christ has not reached their hearts, and may not, so all we can do is pray for them and move on. No one will be argued into heaven brothers and sisters, so save your breath. Let these non-believers "debate" amongst themselves and don't give the enemy so much "air time" here on Worthy.

Blessings to you brothers and sisters

God's mercy to you unbelievers

in His service

-CC-

I could not disagree with you more, cc. How ironic that you should go by the name "crusader" yet shrink from the battle.

Matthew 9:

10 While he was at table in his house, many tax collectors and sinners came and sat with Jesus and his disciples.

11 The Pharisees saw this and said to his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"

12 He heard this and said, "Those who are well do not need a physician, but the sick do.

13 Go and learn the meaning of the words, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' I did not come to call the righteous but sinners."

They are here seeking to dine because they hunger and thirst; even if they do not yet realize for what they yearn.

I will not let them die in their sin if I can help it.... with God's grace and the working of the Holy Spirit. Satan will not have any of these little ones if we all work together in the will of the Most High God to free them from the grasp of the evil one.. For we are all called to bring them to the Truth---to "lower them thru the roof" (Mark 2:4) before Jesus, if they are too weak to come on their own.

They are here because the Spirit has brought them here. Our gracious Father has led them here, and is allowing us the honor and privilege of participating with Him in this work.

Peace,

Fiosh

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Amen,

On that note fo agreement. I will now close this thread and let the reader examine the discussion on it's merits. :thumbsup:

Peace,

Dave