Azarel Star

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

In all actuality homosexuality is not a "lifestyle" but a SPIRIT.I do believe that people can be born gay. We are all born INTOsin so therefore, when we enter this earth, the sins or SPIRITSthat our parents carried can now afflict us. Now that doesn't mean that your mom or dad was gay, it could simply mean that when your mom was pregnant with you, a gay person could have done something so trivial as kneelt down to your mother's stomach, rubbed her belly and spoke a couple baby words to you. yea I know it sounds weird, but we are dealing in a SPIRITUAL REALM ladies and gentlemen. if we do not ask the LORD to CLOTHE US WITH THE SPIRITUAL ARMOUR AND PROTECT US DAILY, WE ARE SUCEPTIBLE TO EVERY SPIRIT THAT ROAMS THE EARTH. Homosexuality needs to be BOUND, REBUKED AND CAST OUT...DAILY... its not gonna happen overnight, just like with any spirit. GLUTTONY, LUST, LYING, ANGER, JEALOUSY, CONFUSION, PROCRASTINATION, REBELLION, GOSSIP, ETC.ETC.ETC!!! these are all spirits, I think people don't know the full range of the spiritual realm. in Hosea GOD say "...for my people perish for as lack of knowledge.."PEOPLE ARE DYING NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH!!! People who are gay FEEL as though they want to be gay, they FEEL as though they like it, they FEEL as though this is who they are. WE CAN NOT BE LED BY EMOTIONS, BUT BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD. GOD HATES HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!it goes against creation...I belive the anti'christ will secretely be homosexual because he is DIRECTLY REBELLIOUS TO GOD

GOD loves ALL people, as christians we must love ALL people, but WE MUST NOT TOLERATE HOMOSEXUALITY!! that person must be told the truth, and shown plenty of love, if they accept the truth and want to change then we deal with it accordingly, if they don't heed to the word of GOD...it is not for us to judge

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charlie

Forgive me for being so blunt but that's ridiculous.

I think it's much more likely that the cause for homosexuality is physical. Perhaps if the physical cause could be determined it'd be something that could be corrected prenatally. After all, surgeons can now operate on babies in the womb for other things so it's not too much of a stretch to think that in the future homosexuality could be corrected as well. Perhaps it wouldn't require something as dramatic as surgery; maybe it could be corrected with some type of hormonal therapy.

This is one area where I think christians need to tone down the "dark-age demon" theories and rhetoric and step aside so doctors and scientists can figure out a cure. I don't think people choose to be gay either; after all, even Phyllis Schafley's middle age son is gay and she has said publically that she has no clue as to "why". You can bet that man didn't choose this for himself anymore than any other christian raised daughter or son chose it.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/17/1964

I agree with you. This is a great post.

Guest daughter of zion

This was great topic to read. I do agree that that homosexuality is a spirit, however, I have a difference opinion about being born gay. Being gay is a choice. The word says choose either life or death but He wish that we would choose life. So a gay lifestyle is by choice. I think that this topic needs to be addressed more over the pulpit because homosexuality is becoming more prominant in churches. Where are the pastors, ministers and evangelists that aren't afraid to preach heaven or hell, get right or get left, life or death time is drawing near and God is looking for only true worshippers and a church without spot or blemish. We need the leadership to step up their game. Come on God's got your back.

Edited by daughter of zion

I think also that it is a choice. It is both. for instance the 15 year old that was raped hates men now and decides that she will only love women. The spirit afflicted her THROUGH the door of rape and is now clouding her judgement to MAKE her believe that she is gay. She chose to accept that spirit, but since she has no knowledge to the spirit at work, she thinks that it was her idea. So I think choice applies to those who don't know the truth about the underlying spirits. when the bible says choose life or death, it is addresed to those that have had the truth unveiled to them. A wordly person can't choose life or death because they have not experienced life, so all they know is death. So therefore a person born into this world is immediately corrupted with the evil of this world and susceptible to its darkness.So that is why I believe people can be born gay. If a mother is bisexual and carries a homosexual spirit, then the child can also be infested with this spirit.

So people can be born gay, or they can also make a choice to be gay

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

It depends on what you mean by being "born gay." Genetically speaking, we don't know if it genetic or not yet, though it is suspected that there genetic influences. Spiritually speaking, my belief has always been that the infant is innocent, since they can not consciously choose to sin or not. But I think spiritual influences can begin at different points in life and lead to sin.

"You're not born gay, and you don't have to die gay." ~a guy who had been homosexual said this on the radio station I listen to while giving his testimony.

Homosexuality=SIN

WE ARE BORN INTO SIN

DO YOU AGREE THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF SIN?

MURDER

GOSSIP

JEALOUSY

HATRED

SEXUAL PERVERSION......

OKAY SO LETS REPHRASE MY STATEMENT:

WE ARE BORN INTO MURDER

WE ARE BORN INTO GOSSIP

WE ARE BORN INTO JEALOUSY

WE ARE BORN INTO HATRED

WE ARE BORN INTO SEXUAL PERVERSION....

WE ARE BORN INTO HOMOSEXUALITY

SO WHAT I MEAN IS A SPIRIT CAN AFFLICT YOU AT BIRTH BECAUSE WE ARE BORN INTO SIN

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Homosexuality=SIN

WE ARE BORN INTO SIN

DO YOU AGREE THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF SIN?

MURDER

GOSSIP

JEALOUSY

HATRED

SEXUAL PERVERSION......

OKAY SO LETS REPHRASE MY STATEMENT:

WE ARE BORN INTO MURDER

WE ARE BORN INTO GOSSIP

WE ARE BORN INTO JEALOUSY

WE ARE BORN INTO HATRED

WE ARE BORN INTO SEXUAL PERVERSION....

WE ARE BORN INTO HOMOSEXUALITY

SO WHAT I MEAN IS A SPIRIT CAN AFFLICT YOU AT BIRTH BECAUSE WE ARE BORN INTO SIN

I think I agree with you, because we are born with flesh wants, but when we are born again by Christ we now dispose what ever the flesh had putted on us and live by the Blood of Jesus, which clean us all from what the flesh wants.

Remember, since man sinned, we are without God the exact opposite of what God is and wants..

God wants people to love each other, man is the opposite because of sin and rather must have hate towards people and envy and so on.

Good Topic :) .

But I also think aswell that we chose to comit the sins, without God we leaned towards those things, because the flesh seeks the opposite of what a spirit with God seeks.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

In all actuality homosexuality is not a "lifestyle" but a SPIRIT.I do believe that people can be born gay. We are all born INTOsin so therefore, when we enter this earth, the sins or SPIRITSthat our parents carried can now afflict us. Now that doesn't mean that your mom or dad was gay, it could simply mean that when your mom was pregnant with you, a gay person could have done something so trivial as kneelt down to your mother's stomach, rubbed her belly and spoke a couple baby words to you. yea I know it sounds weird, but we are dealing in a SPIRITUAL REALM ladies and gentlemen. if we do not ask the LORD to CLOTHE US WITH THE SPIRITUAL ARMOUR AND PROTECT US DAILY, WE ARE SUCEPTIBLE TO EVERY SPIRIT THAT ROAMS THE EARTH. Homosexuality needs to be BOUND, REBUKED AND CAST OUT...DAILY... its not gonna happen overnight, just like with any spirit. GLUTTONY, LUST, LYING, ANGER, JEALOUSY, CONFUSION, PROCRASTINATION, REBELLION, GOSSIP, ETC.ETC.ETC!!! these are all spirits, I think people don't know the full range of the spiritual realm. in Hosea GOD say "...for my people perish for as lack of knowledge.."PEOPLE ARE DYING NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH!!! People who are gay FEEL as though they want to be gay, they FEEL as though they like it, they FEEL as though this is who they are. WE CAN NOT BE LED BY EMOTIONS, BUT BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD. GOD HATES HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!it goes against creation...I belive the anti'christ will secretely be homosexual because he is DIRECTLY REBELLIOUS TO GOD

GOD loves ALL people, as christians we must love ALL people, but WE MUST NOT TOLERATE HOMOSEXUALITY!! that person must be told the truth, and shown plenty of love, if they accept the truth and want to change then we deal with it accordingly, if they don't heed to the word of GOD...it is not for us to judge

Hi Azarel Star,

I agree with some of your conclusions but NOT that everyone with these problems are being possessed with evil spirits.

I do believe that there are genetic, psychological, social influences (and or) possessions in any combination. Not that I believe these influences are in any way an excuse to practice bad habits or sinning.

For example: An alcoholic.

They will be an alcoholic the rest of their lives therefore they have to restrain themselves the rest of their lives. It doesn

A BORN AGAIN BELEIVER CAN'T BE POSSESED, BUT HE CAN BE INFLUENCED.

the bible says that our battle is not with the flesh or fleshly things, it is a spiritual battle. we keep giving fleshly explanations to spiritual problems. alcoholism is a spirit, genetics is the doorway. I have to go to work but I will post scripture from ephesians and romans that justify my claim.

spirits cannot influence you w/o doorways...so if my father was an alcoholic i have the genetic makeup to also be an alcoholic.that would be a generational curse. spirits can operate through the doorways of generational curses.

thanx for the replies, I enjoy discussing this with my brothers and sisters, I have to go to work now but I will log on later with those scriptures