IGNORED

Lord Joffe

>> Hannah <<

Guest jckduboise
like i sed earlier only residents of the uk can sign it. i had no problems at all signing the petition or using the website, maybe god is trying to say that the petition is pointless and that we should get on our knees and pray!!!!

He is after all the one we should send all petitions too..praying and praying..thank you for the info.

This is one of the grossest things I have ever heard of.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  872
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/24/1981

I'm against this particular bill, but I do agree with voluntary euthanasia under much more strictly regulated circumstances. I believe that people have the right to choose what to do with their bodies, without the state interfering.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

:thumbsup: Bread..you believe it is ok if I murder myself?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

what about terminally ill people who say no more chemo? They dont wanna suffer for another 6 months, and want a more comfortable shorter time? What about people who don't risk an operation that might save thier life but might kill them? What about people who get fat, or don't get thin and drop of heart attacks at 45? What about people who speed or drive sloppy and die in a car crash?

People choose to die ALL THE TIME! Death is part of life. There is no such thing as "natural death" and "unnatural death." God knows we will die, he planned each of our deaths. And mostly

GOD IS NOT SO WEAK THAT HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS WE ARE HELPING!!!!!!

No one can stop God from doing a single thing. He is all powerful. To say otherwise is lies. All things glorify God. To suggest anything has power over him in any way is wrong. If someone commits suicide or is murdered, thats how God planned for them to die.

I'm not saying I support government sanctioned euthenaisa, but the way some people are making this out to be a threat to christianity is utterly false. Nothing can be a threat to it. Ever.

Bread..you believe it is ok if I murder myself?

1. I never said it was okay, I said it shouldn't be illegal, it's none of the state's business what you, being of sound mind, want to do with your own body

why? Because:

2. You CAN'T murder yourself. Murder is a victimisation BY DEFINITION, and it's *impossible* to victimise yourself unless your actions are involuntary or part of some temporary madness. ONLY victimisations should be covered by the law - the law should not enforce personal morality (same reason I think marijuana should be legalised, btw.)

I have to say it breaks my heart to hear Christians make statements like that..

I pray you are not at my bedside when I am dying...or when I am depressed...

as long as there is life there is hope.... :b:

I have to say it breaks my heart to hear Christians make statements like that..

Unless you can actually argue against it...

I pray you are not at my bedside when I am dying...or when I am depressed...

I aint gonna turn the machine off mate, I'm just saying you should have the right to without government interference, if you are of sound mind. And if you can't through physical impairment, you should be allowed to ask someone else to do it. Crime only applies to victimisation, and one cannot victimise oneself.

You don't have to be able to argue a point to know it is wrong..

It is murder..

God gave us life and we are to live it out until HE dicides it is time for us to die..

If I kill myself it is in rebellion to the God who created my life..

I am telling Him I do not want it and refuse it..

I have battled suicide as I am sure all have...it just seems to be a favorite escape idea for the devil..

I am sure He is just a happy camper when someone takes their own life in rebellion to God.

All suicide is rebellion to God...

There are people who can talk circles around me, most people probably, but make all the circles you want..

suicide is rebellion , we are telling Him, "NO God,I will not live and go through this!" ...

Guest jckduboise
what about terminally ill people who say no more chemo? They dont wanna suffer for another 6 months, and want a more comfortable shorter time? What about people who don't risk an operation that might save thier life but might kill them? What about people who get fat, or don't get thin and drop of heart attacks at 45? What about people who speed or drive sloppy and die in a car crash?

People choose to die ALL THE TIME! Death is part of life. There is no such thing as "natural death" and "unnatural death." God knows we will die, he planned each of our deaths. And mostly

GOD IS NOT SO WEAK THAT HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS WE ARE HELPING!!!!!!

No one can stop God from doing a single thing. He is all powerful. To say otherwise is lies. All things glorify God. To suggest anything has power over him in any way is wrong. If someone commits suicide or is murdered, thats how God planned for them to die.

I'm not saying I support government sanctioned euthenaisa, but the way some people are making this out to be a threat to christianity is utterly false. Nothing can be a threat to it. Ever.

then they get involved with their local Hospice program that will do all that is necessary to live out the rest of their days as comfortable and as possible..Killing is killing..be it abortion, outright murder and assisted suicide. The person assisting is killing and the person who is being assisted is killing. Sad thing about it is that the person who is dying in this case cannot very well ask for forgiveness for killing. Nor does it seem likely that God will forgive a person who asks for forgiveness first and then kills himself. After all asking for forgiveness means that you repent. How can you possibly repent from killing yourself if you have not committed the act yet????