• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1987

Since reading the thread recently started on the boards called " The state of the world ..., what do you think ?" i really have been thinking about it...

Not gettin depressed about it but feeling quite heartbroken to be honest, but resting assured that god will provide and is in control...

But today reading the newspaper sitting on a bus, i sobbed my heart out, and cried out to god...

Thats all im gonna say... here is the link to the story i read, its from a different paper because the paper i was reading was a free one and doesnt have the story on its website for some reason...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/4758683.stm

in the paper i read there is a copy of the letter that Dean wrote, and the website only gives a couple of quotes from it so i will write the letter out as it is in the paper....

Dear God,

I'm sending this letter to say i'm very

happy with all the people in the world that

don;t go around killing other people for no

reason.

Also, I'm happy with all the sports you can

do in the world like football, hockey, rugby and

a lot of others. I'm even happy with the way i

look apart from my glasses.

But i'm not happy with the war in Iraq

because it is not nice to kill another human

being. I add that the way people bully other

people that don't harm a fly.

The things i would like to stay the same is

that when your Mams and Dads go to work

they need to earn money to get food and

stuff so God please change the awful things in

life and keep the good stuff running.

Yours Faithfully,

Dean P

Guest jckduboise

How very touching. The example of this persons heart says more than anything I could have said on the thread you spoke of, whick I did comment.

The author of this letter has the innocence of a child. Maybe the author is a child. Never the less. We are to make ourselves like the innocent children as Jesus said.

Thank you for sharing that letter with me.

God Bless you through this day :emot-pray:

jckduboise the author of the letter is 11 years old

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Hannah, what happened to this little boy was horrific and similar things are happening to hundreds all over the world as monster everywhere have absolutely have no respect for human life..

I remember feeling the same way as a child as I am sure most kids do..

We see no reason for pain and suffering..

and as we get older we may still see not reason for it but we do come to realize we live in a fallen sinful world and only Jesus can get us through this life with any kind of peace in our hearts ..

Put your confidence in the Lord and teach you children to have their confidence in Him..

Lord Bless you Hannah...and Pray for the ones who are suffering that God will be with them..

Help where you can help...comfort where you can comfort..

I pray that we will all stand in faith no matter where we find ourselves in the world events..

Mar 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Mar 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mar 13:7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

Mar 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Mar 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Mar 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Mar 13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Mar 13:12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Mar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

Hello Hannah:

While there are many horrific things going on in the world today as followers of the Lord Jesus Christ nothing that happens today should surprise us as it has all been prophesied in the Bible for the end-times. We may be saddened and even grieved by the horrors but we need to stand strong and continue letting people know there is hope. Thank you for sharing that.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  108

Hannah I read the orginal story and I wonder if the Lord used this situation to remind us all of how fragile life is.... LIFE SHOULD BE HANDLED WITH PRAYER... trust in Jesus is the only way we can live.

:emot-pray:

come on guys read this post....