IGNORED

Why does this happend to Me

Guest ManicSmiley

Guest ManicSmiley

Just for everyone knows.The organally reason why i started this post.I understand what i didnt,that no longer bothering me.Please just save ur time answer post number 11 i think it is(be mine).

Thnks

Edited by ManicSmiley

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Manic,

When you give your heart to Jesus and you pray for forgiveness. You are forgiven by God and he never remembers it agains. When we sin as a christian-the Holy Spirit gently convicts us of sin=but he gives us grace to repent.

The devil will give us condemnation=telling us we will never change and that we are bad. But When you accept Jesus as your savior you are a new creature, old things have past away behold all things are new.

The only one left remembering the past sin is you and the devil. You must put it behind you as God did=If you remind God he will not remember. The devil likes to remind us to make us return to our old ways. He is a lyer and there is nothing Good in him. I like to remind the devil of his future-his future doesn't look as good as ours does.

When we are born again-or accept Jesus in as our saviour our Spirit has changed but our minds are not different. We must put on the mind of Christ. When Jesus Died on the Cross for you-he did a complete work- He didn't need Manic to do anything but trust and Have faith in His finished work. Manic-don't get under pressure to perform. Ask God to strengthen you in your weakness and everytime you open your bible ask the Holy Spirit to help you illuminate the Word of God to you-ask Him to speak to you.

Every day there is a battle- your duty is to stand in faith and allow the Lord to work it out for you. Manic- sometimes I have to make myself get up and I have to pull my spiritual boots up and encourage myself to go on. We must trust that he will help us and have faith in him. We walk by faith and not by sight. (even if we do not see it-we believe what his word says).

I've had times that people were waiting for me to fail and God was strong in me to cause me to stand in the midst of a firey trial. When he is on our side=what does it matter what other people think=we are more than conquers through God who Loves us=He gave his life up for us-the least we can do is stand-wait for Him.

I've had some firey trials in life and I have vowed to God that no matter what comes I choose to continue to follow him. He has never let me down. I let him down-he knows I'm human. It doesn't matter how many times we fall- we must get up-repent and finish the race set before us.

We can not do it in our own strength-we must relie on God's Strength.

Your not expected to be perfect-only Jesus was. But as he gives you the truth-you need to walk it out in your life. But in the end-he has to do it in your life.

I tell you what-if He doesn't do certain things in my life-it won't get done. I have issues that God still needs to deal with. I just have to submit to him and ask him to help me in that area.

Just an example: I tend to allow my youngest to take advantage of me-The Lord gave me a dream that she was in the drivers seat and I was in the back-he showed me that this is a dangerous thing. Now I know in my flesh I am unable to change this situation. So I will pray about it and expect him to teach me a new way. He will as he has in the past-give me the ability to do it. My job is to trust and submit myself to his authority and teaching and walk out what he tells me to do. Will I be perfect at it=no= I need his grace daily to get through my days. But he is the only way, truth and light. I must rely on Him. If I tried to change things for myself=I would fall. His way is complete and Good.

He is truely a good shephard and we are his Sheep. He has only good in mind for us.

I hope this helps

Candi

Ps Manic your typing has improved and I read a post just awhile ago that you posted to an atheist-that was totally awesome-God totally used you-that was awesome=Glory to God!!

Guest ManicSmiley
Ps Manic your typing has improved and I read a post just awhile ago that you posted to an atheist-that was totally awesome-God totally used you-that was awesome=Glory to God!!

Two things i like to say.One yes it did help thanks.Second that funny.Think about that last part for a sec "God totally used you",when do u hear some used u and it be good thing.I no it is,just think about if u put in anyone esle.That would normally be bad.I find that funny.

Edited by ManicSmiley

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Manic,

Jesus loves to walk in us and minister through us. He used you to tell the truth that you know. That is awesome.

Candi

Guest ballgroundjessy

Dear Manic,

Oh how my heart hurts for you. I understand life is hard right now. Most of the time life does get better as you get older. Not because your older but because you learn more about God,life and how to deal. God is there for you. He does love you. I know what its like to feel like everything you do is wrong. But don't get too upset because God knows your pain. I know sometimes fitting in is hard to do. My mom all ways told me that middle/high school was not the be all end all thing that it seems like right now. I know that my sound mean but as amarried :) 25 year old I understand it. You can't spend your school life trying to be what the other kids are. Strike out show them what God wants. I am an only child. I never fit in to well with any group because almost everyone has siblings and money. They where always trying to deal with me like one of their siblings wanting to fight about this or that you know boys cars outfits that junk. Man all I wanted was a friend and I spent so much of my time trying to fit in with these kids. The same kids that where unbelievers and untrustworthy. Yet I wanted them for friends. I can honestly say that to this day I speak to no one I went to school with not because I didn't make a friend or two but because was all grew up and got on with life. I finaly figured out that God had a plan for all my pain, my hurt, my lack of friends.He has a plan for you too young person. Don't for get it. You can be the biggest dork in town and your still going to be more valuble than the biggest dimond in all the world not only to God but to your future husband/wife. Pain is good. It reminds us of how fallen this world is and just how bad we need God to help us everyday. Just think how sad it is for all those kids you go to school with that think life is all about them and that they should get everything they want. How sad will it be for them when they finally figure out the world owes them nothing. But you young person are learning a hard lesson early. YOu know life is hard you know you will not get everything but you also know that with the love of God you'll make to tommorrow and then some.Please understand what is going on around you learn from other peoples mistakes don't repeat them. Watch what others do is it working for them? if so why? if not why not? Don't repeat the mistakes figure it out and avoid them. Sin gets us in to more trouble than its worth if knew you better I d explane why I know this to be true. Just trust the Lord your God with all your heart lean not on your own understandings but lean on the will of God instead.

I hope this helps. Look me up if I can be of any further help.

Edited by ballgroundjessy