• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/13/1974

God has been prompting me to re-launch my ministry's internet forum. Last time, it got large and was very successful, but it became a burden because I was the only moderator. So, I'm wondering if anyone might like to help me moderate the discussion board.

Thanks for your prayerful consideration. If you want to make sure I quickly receive your reply, you can send it at http://jcsm.org/contact.php

God bless,

Jason Gastrich, Ph.D.

I would like to know more about your ministry and how it differs from other similar sites? Also are you interdenominational?

Hi Butero,

Nice to meet you.

The best way to learn about JCSM is to visit http://jcsm.org . It's very large, but the main page explains it quite well and you'll see how we are different from and alike other sites.

JCSM is an interdenominational ministry. We have a detailed and sound statement of faith, though.

Please tell me a bit about yourself and if you are considering moderating our new discussion board.

God bless,

Jason

Guest jckduboise

Would someone please explain interdenominational to me?

In other words, the ministry allows the free flow of ideas from people all across the denominational spectrum. It is not only to Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals, Wesleyans, Adventists, etc. As long as you are a Christian, you are welcome. The only ones that would be excluded would be those in cult religions.

so does interdenominational include people who believe replacement theologies?

In other words, the ministry allows the free flow of ideas from people all across the denominational spectrum. It is not only to Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals, Wesleyans, Adventists, etc. As long as you are a Christian, you are welcome. The only ones that would be excluded would be those in cult religions.

Here's a good rule of thumb that should answer any question. "In the essentials unity, in the non-essentials, liberty." I don't believe it's our job to major on the minors. The essentials include the essential doctrines for salvation. On these, we won't move. However, on the non-essential doctrines (even though they seem "essential" to some), like sprinkling or immersion for baptism, we don't have to believe exactly the same way; although I believe the scriptures are pretty clear about baptizo meaning to immerse in water.

God bless,

Jason

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Replacement Theology basically teaches that the church has completely replaced Israel in God

Guest jckduboise

Here's a good rule of thumb that should answer any question. "In the essentials unity, in the non-essentials, liberty." I don't believe it's our job to major on the minors. The essentials include the essential doctrines for salvation. On these, we won't move. However, on the non-essential doctrines (even though they seem "essential" to some), like sprinkling or immersion for baptism, we don't have to believe exactly the same way; although I believe the scriptures are pretty clear about baptizo meaning to immerse in water.

God bless,

Jason

I am not in any way against, in fact I welcome, views and docterines of the denominations. I want to know who I am dealing with. And it may be minor to some, to me it is major.

So do they? Do you?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Jackie,

I think what Jason is trying to say is if the Bible says "thus saith the Lord" then he backs it up to it's fullest. However, and I'll give a true life example I've seen happen, if someone comes up and says that you're sinning by watching TV, I don't think he's going to be too adamant about that, lol!

Guest jckduboise
Jackie,

I think what Jason is trying to say is if the Bible says "thus saith the Lord" then he backs it up to it's fullest. However, and I'll give a true life example I've seen happen, if someone comes up and says that you're sinning by watching TV, I don't think he's going to be too adamant about that, lol!

okay, thank you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Jackie,

okay, thank you

You're welcome!