IGNORED

How does God feel about theological error?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

I believe it is his will that we not know it all so we will continually seek him all of our days. As we do, hopefully we will be teachable when it comes to accepting the guidance of the Holy Spirit and grow in truth.

This is a profound and beautiful statement Butero!!! :o

I have prayed until I'm hoarse to understand how we could all have spiraled so far apart on issues in our service of the Lord.

When I read: 1Corinthians 1:10 But I exhort you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing and that there be no divisions among you; but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

I wonder how we can ever arrive at that point. But your statement above does shed a different light on the subject for me....thanks :noidea:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I agree with CfC, I enjoy your posts David and Butero, you bring some substance to the board that gives all, who have the mind , to have something to chew on. A lot of the difference of opinions has a lot to do with the traslation of the different versions of the bible, I believe, but at the end of the day, God, knowing our hearts, that is, seeking the truth. will take that all into account. Most of the doctrinal disagreements people have on this board, dont have a lot to do with God's judgement of us when we are standing before the judgement seat.

If everyone thought alike we wouldn't have this discussion board...........would we.