• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1981

...I had come onto Worthy this morning to say that I was leaving...but a little bird (or I should say a duck :) ) talked me into staying a little longer.... One of the reasons why I was going to leave was because I didn't feel like I fit in here...sometimes I feel as though no one even knows I'm here.

I know part of it is my fault because I am so quiet. That is something that God has been working with me on... believe it or not I'm even quieter in person :24: ...a lot of that is because I have been hurt so so much especially by Christians (online and off). I know that God doesn't give us a spirit of fear...but it is soooo hard to step out when I'm afraid of being put down again.

...okay now that I've rambled ...I just want to say please bear with me as I try to get brave enough to come out of my shell a little more. :noidea:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/06/1987

Hey Heather it is good to hear that you changed your mind on leaving. I am sorry that you felt like you didn't fit in, I hope that changes. Anyway I am glad you are staying! :emot-lwt: PM me sometime if you want to talk to someone and feel free to post your opinions, don't think you should worry as much about what other people think, I can tell you are a caring perosn but other people should care for you also. Anyway hope to see you around!

Thank you Ryan...I'll try to remember not to fret about what other people think....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

heavenlyfragrance, i don't really know anyone here either. my problem is opposite of yours, i tend to speak up and become noticed instead of being quiet when i should. i guess God must have made me a loud mouth, so others could be quiet. don't worry about what others think too much. like you i would like more people to like me here, but in time i guess that will happen, although i have stepped on some toes since i have started here. sometimes i am too strict and others too flippant, and unfortunately there is not a chart to let others know which mood i am in. what i am trying to say, is stay, speak up and let us get to know you. if they haven't ran me out yet. i am sure they will like you more when more of us get to know you. the more you step out, the more chance we have of getting to know you. God Bless!!

remember, if you eat a dead frog everymorning, it is the worst thing you have to do all day. thanks for staying.

Edited by dakota190

remember, if you eat a dead frog everymorning, it is the worst thing you have to do all day.

LOL I'll remember that ...

I'm not really sure what I have always been so quiet. When I was a young girl you was lucky if I told you my name..... I didn't want to be noticed because I thought I was a nobody... but deep down I longed to be used by God... When people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I would always answered "what ever God wants me to be...where He leads I will follow" That is still my hearts desire.... now to get brave enough to step out to do that :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Well howdy! I'm glad you decided to stay. As you can tell by my post count, I'm not shy at all, lol! :wub:

((((((Pet))))))

Thank you for posting that scripture... wow :wub: ...even though I have read that scripture many times before...it spoke volumes to my heart this morning...

Fragry, could it be that since God is really in control and working on people at this site, Satan is trying to get you to leave it? Just a thought. Love ya, sister - Pet :blink::wub::wub::wub::wub:

That is very well a posibility...

Well howdy! I'm glad you decided to stay. As you can tell by my post count, I'm not shy at all, lol! :wub:

Howdy! LOL thank you :blink: Ronald

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Heather,

It took me years to jump in and participate here. But I am sooo glad I did because ...

my goodness but I am coming out of my shell.. :wub:

Weell!!! there may be some who wish I had stayed in perhaps but that's OK with me too.. :)

We all have to learn how to communicate with each other in the Love of the Lord..

A long time ago I learned a word called "Koinonia".. :wub:

It means the special fellowship we have together with other Christians..

I have loved that word and loved that feeling of fellowship ... :wub:

I have found that here and I believe you will too...

be patient with us... :wub:

I am glad you are sticking around and trying to make a place for yourself here..

which of course you really already have.. :wub:

Try making new topics that are of interest to you...

the fellowship thread would be a good place to ask those kind of questions..

I love stars at night and talking about my kids and grand-kids so I have started a couple of those threads..

and when something really cool happens to you like a rattlesnake in your yard ..

share it here and tell us how you managed the incident..

see if you can get a conversation going with Scriptures you aren't sure of..

There are so many ways to "fellowship".. :)

Blessing Heather..

And if you think about it you just started a good thread on this one...

AND You are still here :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

Glad your staying.

The best way to come to this site and fit in or at least feel like it is to just post, post, post.

Its hard to really fit in on a website isn't??

I just post what's on my mind, and keep going. When I come back to the site the next day, I first start out finding out what people responded to my posts with. THen I reply again. Just make sure to go back and see what you wrote and what the replys are. Then you will be posting away.

Try to keep in mind there are differnt people here, and try not to offend. Thats my rules for myself.

Anyway, God bless, and glad you are staying.