• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1987

...I had come onto Worthy this morning to say that I was leaving...but a little bird (or I should say a duck :) ) talked me into staying a little longer.... One of the reasons why I was going to leave was because I didn't feel like I fit in here...sometimes I feel as though no one even knows I'm here.

I know part of it is my fault because I am so quiet. That is something that God has been working with me on... believe it or not I'm even quieter in person :24: ...a lot of that is because I have been hurt so so much especially by Christians (online and off). I know that God doesn't give us a spirit of fear...but it is soooo hard to step out when I'm afraid of being put down again.

...okay now that I've rambled ...I just want to say please bear with me as I try to get brave enough to come out of my shell a little more. :taped:

dont worry... just be you... and do and say what you feel right... i think your great... we share a passion for grandmas :):thumbsup:

id sure be sad to see you go...

so if you struggle to find a reason to stay... stay for me :b:

Guest jckduboise
...I had come onto Worthy this morning to say that I was leaving...but a little bird (or I should say a duck :21: ) talked me into staying a little longer.... One of the reasons why I was going to leave was because I didn't feel like I fit in here...sometimes I feel as though no one even knows I'm here.

I know part of it is my fault because I am so quiet. That is something that God has been working with me on... believe it or not I'm even quieter in person :whistling: ...a lot of that is because I have been hurt so so much especially by Christians (online and off). I know that God doesn't give us a spirit of fear...but it is soooo hard to step out when I'm afraid of being put down again.

...okay now that I've rambled ...I just want to say please bear with me as I try to get brave enough to come out of my shell a little more. :blink:

I am glad to see you are not leaving..I only came here a little over a month ago and I talk all the time..I can tell by the way some people respond that they don't really care for me or my opinions and other things I believe about our relationships with the Lord but it does not matter..

What matters is that some people do like to hear from me, and some people do get good out of what God leads me to say and I have learned so much from the people here, that is what matters..besides most of these people here you will never meet face to face..we are sounding boards, students, and teachers to one another and that's part of what fellowship is..

I understand your desire to run away from this place, I too have had those same feelings but God wants me here so I stay..

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/13/1946

Heather, what part of Maine are you from. I am originally from Lewiston. I was moved here to North Carolina when I was 5, against my will I might ad. :whistling:

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/28/1981

Thank you (((((((everyone))))))) for your kind words... I'll reply more when I can see strait :whistling: ... my mom and I just spent that last 9 hours at the local VFW cooking, serving and cleaning up aftwords for a public supper ...I think it was worth it though...I'll let you know when my feet stop hurting...

Times... I have family in Lewiston area... I live in a little town along the cost...you know one of those towns that if you blink you've gone past it :blink:

Hi Tah :24:

I'm glad that you are coming out of your shell, I look foward to reading your posts on the board.

The church that I am going to right now has helped me come out of my shell some...they got me on the worship team :blink: and my uncle (who is my pastor right now) has been encouring me to minister with people :)

One thing I have noticed about this place is that there is no other place online like here.... I think if I ever did go ..I wouldn't be able to stay away long...God is truly in this place...

Brandli, thank you

yeah it is kinda hard to fit in on a website... but I'm sure its not impossible... I'll remember to post :P

((((Hannah))))

Don't worry... I don't think you guys are going to let me go if I did decide to go :blink: keep writing about your grandma... I enjoyed reading about the best day of your life even though it made me cry :) talk with you soon.

jckduboise,

I'm glad you didn't leave... hang in there and we'll find our place here together :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Tah :blink:

I'm glad that you are coming out of your shell, I look foward to reading your posts on the board.

The church that I am going to right now has helped me come out of my shell some...they got me on the worship team :) and my uncle (who is my pastor right now) has been encouring me to minister with people :P

One thing I have noticed about this place is that there is no other place online like here.... I think if I ever did go ..I wouldn't be able to stay away long...God is truly in this place...

Yup!!This is a secial place alright... :24::)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Dear Heather, :rolleyes:

I am blessed by your friendship and hope you know I will always want to be your friend in Chris

((((((((Elkie))))))))))

I am blessed to have you as a friend. You have encouraged me to continue with my music and so many other things.

Being online has given me a chance to excape from the stress and such at home and to meet some really nice people/friends.

Talk with you soon!

Guest jckduboise
Brandli, thank you

yeah it is kinda hard to fit in on a website... but I'm sure its not impossible... I'll remember to post :)

((((Hannah))))

Don't worry... I don't think you guys are going to let me go if I did decide to go :b: keep writing about your grandma... I enjoyed reading about the best day of your life even though it made me cry :b: talk with you soon.

jckduboise,

I'm glad you didn't leave... hang in there and we'll find our place here together :thumbsup:

sounds good to me.. :emot-hug: