IGNORED

Vision: Gloating Eagles: Bloodthirsty Eagles.

Swarna Jha

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Thanks for this word!

It is a good reminder that we are not to view God's judgment as vengeance but as discipline to turn hearts.

I am grateful for this reminder.

Thanks Nebula.

This vision is to remind us that the prophecies are a message from God. Prophets are messengers. They cannot have personal agendas. It is God who decides whom he will judge and upon whom He will have mercy.

All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord.

God bless you

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Agreed! :24:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

Thanks for this word!

It is a good reminder that we are not to view God's judgment as vengeance but as discipline to turn hearts.

Yes! I was reading in Acts 17:26-27 this morning and read something I had never noticed before:

"From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us."

God determines the times set for nations (beginning to end), so that men will seek him and reach out for him. From what I read in my commentary, the indication was that God determines the beginning and end of nations and the purpose is to turn hearts to him. I can't help but think this must mean that God allows nations to come to an end perhaps when they begin to get too big so that they will seek God's face.

Another scripture the Lord has given me recently, I Kings 18:36-37:

"At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Thanks for this word!

Yes! I was reading in Acts 17:26-27 this morning and read something I had never noticed before:

"From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us."

God determines the times set for nations (beginning to end), so that men will seek him and reach out for him. From what I read in my commentary, the indication was that God determines the beginning and end of nations and the purpose is to turn hearts to him. I can't help but think this must mean that God allows nations to come to an end perhaps when they begin to get too big so that they will seek God's face.

Thanks for this word!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  63
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

To Swarna Jha

You have taught me a lesson I guess I needed to know it was not the one you would have expected though. More rudimentery than that. (please forgive my poorspelling)

That i obviously have more to learne. Although I did not feel overly like I new it all. What you have posted makes me feel quite the fool. So I must ask.

1. was this your personal vission?

2. What on earth was it about? even after reading what everyone else posted I could not get thier interpretation out of it. (dont get me wrong I am not saying they are wrong)

As I said before I feel more the fool than anything for not understanding the point of this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

To Swarna Jha

You have taught me a lesson I guess I needed to know it was not the one you would have expected though. More rudimentery than that. (please forgive my poorspelling)

That i obviously have more to learne. Although I did not feel overly like I new it all. What you have posted makes me feel quite the fool. So I must ask.

2. What on earth was it about? even after reading what everyone else posted I could not get thier interpretation out of it. (dont get me wrong I am not saying they are wrong)

As I said before I feel more the fool than anything for not understanding the point of this.

Hello,

I believe these visions are for the "eagles". So with this it does not make much sense to a "non-eagle" (not saying you are one or not). I believe the eagles are those that are moved by the Spirit of God to prophesy. These are brothers and sisters who know the spirit and strive to walk in the spirit.

An eagle is a very powerful bird. It has such good vision that it can spot a fish (its prey) in the water far above the surface, swoop down at an incredible speed and snatch it up with its deadly claws. The eagle's senses of sight and hearing are highly developed. They symbolize the bold and the brave.

The "eagles" in this vision are the children of God who have developed their spiritual senses of sight and hearing. They have good vision to see the problems in the Church like the eagle seeing its prey far above even though the fish are under water. These people expose the problems directly like the eagle catching its prey with it's deadly claws. These people are bold and brave in pronoucing all that the Lord requires such as when it is judgement.

I would like to add that the eagle manuals which were normally tucked in the eagles chest in this vision is the Word of God which is "tucked" in our hearts. It's so important to keep the Word of God.

Guest jckduboise

To Swarna Jha

Hello,

I believe these visions are for the "eagles". So with this it does not make much sense to a "non-eagle" (not saying you are one or not). I believe the eagles are those that are moved by the Spirit of God to prophesy. These are brothers and sisters who know the spirit and strive to walk in the spirit.

An eagle is a very powerful bird. It has such good vision that it can spot a fish (its prey) in the water far above the surface, swoop down at an incredible speed and snatch it up with its deadly claws. The eagle's senses of sight and hearing are highly developed. They symbolize the bold and the brave.

The "eagles" in this vision are the children of God who have developed their spiritual senses of sight and hearing. They have good vision to see the problems in the Church like the eagle seeing its prey far above even though the fish are under water. These people expose the problems directly like the eagle catching its prey with it's deadly claws. These people are bold and brave in pronoucing all that the Lord requires such as when it is judgement.

I would like to add that the eagle manuals which were normally tucked in the eagles chest in this vision is the Word of God which is "tucked" in our hearts. It's so important to keep the Word of God.

The white eagles are also protectors. They keep a watchful eye for those who are not as keen in their senses, they attack when necessary and they surround the weak as if to shield those who are not capable of protecting themselves.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

To Swarna Jha

Hello,

The white eagles are also protectors. They keep a watchful eye for those who are not as keen in their senses, they attack when necessary and they surround the weak as if to shield those who are not capable of protecting themselves.

Hello Jackie,

The white eagles here are the mature eagles; the elders in spirit. The gloating and bloodthirsty eagles are the young ones who are erring in their ways of being an eagle. The white eagles are the one admonishing and watching over the younger eagles who need correction here. They indeed need to be more watchful over the younger growing eagles.

Guest jckduboise

To Swarna Jha

Hello,

Hello Jackie,

The white eagles here are the mature eagles; the elders in spirit. The gloating and bloodthirsty eagles are the young ones who are erring in their ways of being an eagle. The white eagles are the one admonishing and watching over the younger eagles who need correction here. They indeed need to be more watchful over the younger growing eagles.

Yes they would, what I find so fascinating about the use of eagles is that they are (to me anyhow) one of the most majestic and powerful preditorial birds ever. The fact that there color is white says a lot about the nature of them in this vision. If you look at the book of Revelations, when the saints are given their robes they are pure white and they are given to them before they go to battle with Christ against the enemy...I believe it is chapter 19..Myself I am extremely protective of those that are weaker and have many times shielded those who are not as strong spiritually to stand up against the powers and principalities..I am constantly dressing my family in the Armour of God for their protection, 1 because they forget to do it themselves and 2 because they are most times afraid to send the little imps fleeing when they come a knocking. :blink:

The white eagles are representative of the mature and spiritual of those of us who truly LOVE God....And they represent to me the angels who are used as a protective hedge around those saints on earth who are in perilous danger.

To Swarna Jha

Hello,

Hello Jackie,

Yes they would, what I find so fascinating about the use of eagles is that they are (to me anyhow) one of the most majestic and powerful preditorial birds ever. The fact that there color is white says a lot about the nature of them in this vision. If you look at the book of Revelations, when the saints are given their robes they are pure white and they are given to them before they go to battle with Christ against the enemy...I believe it is chapter 19..Myself I am extremely protective of those that are weaker and have many times shielded those who are not as strong spiritually to stand up against the powers and principalities..I am constantly dressing my family in the Armour of God for their protection, 1 because they forget to do it themselves and 2 because they are most times afraid to send the little imps fleeing when they come a knocking. :emot-highfive:

The white eagles are representative of the mature and spiritual of those of us who truly LOVE God....And they represent to me the angels who are used as a protective hedge around those saints on earth who are in perilous danger.

Jackie, That's wonderful. Thank you so much for this insight.

love

Swarna