IGNORED

Vision: Gloating Eagles: Bloodthirsty Eagles.

Swarna Jha

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

7th May 06

VISION : GLOATING EAGLES : BLOODTHIRSTY EAGLES

The Gloating Eagles

It was late afternoon on a cold, icy autumn day. The skies were gray. Several Angels and White Eagles, had cordoned off an area in a large Christian cemetery, the type you could find in Europe or any western country. There were new graves, with headstones and each of them, had a shelf space, which held Judgment Decrees with seals on them.

These decrees were final judgments.

There was utmost silence. The execution of the Decrees was underway.

The Eagle police were patrolling the skies, and issuing warnings to all eagles to keep clear from this area.

But there were some young eagles, which could not curb their curiosity and sneaked into the cemetery, unnoticed by the Police Eagles.

They hurriedly flew to the graves, to get a quick peek at the Judgment Decrees. To their utter delight, in the decrees were the exact same words that these eagles had prophesied, about the newly buried.

Unable to contain their excitement they started to dance on the graves, boasting one to another that all their words had come to pass. They began gloating. They became rather noisy and even quarreled amongst themselves, as to who gave the word first. So great was the din they created (their words were heard in towns and certain groups began gloating too) that they did not care that the Eagle Police were demanding that eaglets report immediately to the detention center. The eagles despised being called eaglets and shouted back that they were eagles and not eaglets. To which the Police Eagles patrolling the skies replied that as long as they behaved in this immature manner, they would be addressed as eaglets.

The eagles became so consumed with the noisy activity of dancing and gloating, they did not notice the angels and white eagles, silently walking around with a measuring line and without warning, the earth shook and split open, also there was a mammoth mud slide and the graves, along with the eagles were swallowed up. A new ground was created above them. The graves disappeared under the mud, but the eagles found little cubbyholes underground, to shelter in. There they kept reminding themselves of all that they had learnt from the

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

i recognize the last part, the first part left me a little disturbed. whaaaattt, was that all about?????

Guest jckduboise

the eagles I believe represented man and his boastfulness and joy taken in the punishment of others when it was predicted that bad things would happen to those who sin. These eagles prophesied to the people..the people rejected them and their prophesy..because of the rejection and continuation of sin these people were put in chains. But the blood thirsty eagles were not satisfied with that, they wanted more harsh punishment for them..not because of their sin but because the people had rejected them and their prophesy.

I believe that is what the first portion of this vision is saying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for this word!

It is a good reminder that we are not to view God's judgment as vengeance but as discipline to turn hearts.

I am grateful for this reminder.

Thanks for this word!

It is a good reminder that we are not to view God's judgment as vengeance but as discipline to turn hearts.

Thanks Nebula.

This vision is to remind us that the prophecies are a message from God. Prophets are messengers. They cannot have personal agendas. It is God who decides whom he will judge and upon whom He will have mercy.

All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord.

God bless you

your sister in Christ

Swarna

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Sister Swarna Jha,

Your visions have touched me very much. This visions speaks very personally to me. I was such a gloating eagle. This was a problem that I thought no one could see. The eagles are people the Lord is moving in to do many things; who do much prophesying. There are many young people moved by the Holy Spirit to prophesy these days and it becomes almost like a contest to see who could get the most words to pass. I knew that when our hearts were here we were not growing spiritually. In a way, prophesying was not building up the church because of such an attitude in the hearts of the eagles.

So great was the din they created (their words were heard in towns and certain groups began gloating too) that they did not care that the Eagle Police were demanding that eaglets report immediately to the detention center. The eagles despised being called eaglets and shouted back that they were eagles and not eaglets. To which the Police Eagles patrolling the skies replied that as long as they behaved in this immature manner, they would be addressed as eaglets.

I have experienced this before in my church. The brother who had rebuked me I have been fellowshipping for over a year now. I feel we would not be compatible if we were outside of the church (personality wise) but the Lord is definetely doing something with our fellowship together. I may have grown the most through this relationship.

The eagles became so consumed with the noisy activity of dancing and gloating, they did not notice the angels and white eagles, silently walking around with a measuring line and without warning, the earth shook and split open, also there was a mammoth mud slide and the graves, along with the eagles were swallowed up.

The eagles may get so caught up in their fulfilling prophesy that they forget to heed the warnings themselves.

Then they would leave them in the detention center, which was more like solitary confinement, where they could re-learn the Manual.

question: is this a judgement that is happening now or will be in the future?

The Bloodthirsty Eagles.

Meanwhile, on the far end of the cemetery was a barren place, with just a tree for some shade. Oddly, this area was on the edge of a desert. Here the climate was hot. There were many people standing there with black hoods on their heads. They too had received Judgments but had filed appeals and were awaiting final verdicts. There were another group of angels and white eagles here, silently standing away in the background awaiting further instructions.

The area on the edge of a desert...this is the place where many Christians are not walking in the spirit and who don't know the Spirit. They persecute those who walk by the spirit. The hooded folk also are not true worships who worship in spirit and truthfulness. They read and receive the Word of God with human understanding and not with spiritual understanding. So this is the desert where they remain dry and thirsty inside. The judgements are prophesied on these people by the eagles.

There are many people standing there with black hoods. Many Christians are standing with black hoods who have received judgement and are awaiting their verdicts.

A totally different group of young eagles, arrived here, and they were mortified to see these hooded folk, tied loosely in chains, hand and foot, but otherwise looking hale and hearty. Their movements were definitely restricted, but due to the looseness of the chains, they did not suffer that great a discomfort. The eagles got into a rage; they wanted to see these in a state of suffering. They wanted to see these groveling. They had prophesied it. The eagles flew and picked up anything they could find and began poking and prodding the hooded men, with broken branches, and pieces of wood, until they were scratched and bleeding.

I have felt this way before. I have always known that God would be merciful to those wearing the black hoods but I would be annoyed to see so little judgement for their rejection of the truth and persecution of the messengers. The hooded folk did not suffer much discomfort so the eagles wanted to see more suffering put upon them. The eagles take it into their own hands to inflict the suffering which should be only in the judgement of God.

I see that while the hooded folk have learned the truth and have been convicted of their error, the people who have prophesied on them (eagles) will want to remind them of their error and how they were right and the hooded folk wrong. In such a way, the hooded folk become scratched and bleeding.

After a time of waiting, the final verdicts arrived. Very few of the hooded men were freed whilst others were sent into the desert, for a time.

(The eagles, whilst they flew off in a rage looking for weapons of attack, had dropped on the ground, their

Sister Swarna Jha,

Your visions have touched me very much. This visions speaks very personally to me. I was such a gloating eagle. This was a problem that I thought no one could see. The eagles are people the Lord is moving in to do many things; who do much prophesying. There are many young people moved by the Holy Spirit to prophesy these days and it becomes almost like a contest to see who could get the most words to pass. I knew that when our hearts were here we were not growing spiritually. In a way, prophesying was not building up the church because of such an attitude in the hearts of the eagles.

So great was the din they created (their words were heard in towns and certain groups began gloating too) that they did not care that the Eagle Police were demanding that eaglets report immediately to the detention center. The eagles despised being called eaglets and shouted back that they were eagles and not eaglets. To which the Police Eagles patrolling the skies replied that as long as they behaved in this immature manner, they would be addressed as eaglets.

I have experienced this before in my church. The brother who had rebuked me I have been fellowshipping for over a year now. I feel we would not be compatible if we were outside of the church (personality wise) but the Lord is definetely doing something with our fellowship together. I may have grown the most through this relationship.

The eagles became so consumed with the noisy activity of dancing and gloating, they did not notice the angels and white eagles, silently walking around with a measuring line and without warning, the earth shook and split open, also there was a mammoth mud slide and the graves, along with the eagles were swallowed up.

The eagles may get so caught up in their fulfilling prophesy that they forget to heed the warnings themselves.

Then they would leave them in the detention center, which was more like solitary confinement, where they could re-learn the Manual.

question: is this a judgement that is happening now or will be in the future?

The Bloodthirsty Eagles.

Meanwhile, on the far end of the cemetery was a barren place, with just a tree for some shade. Oddly, this area was on the edge of a desert. Here the climate was hot. There were many people standing there with black hoods on their heads. They too had received Judgments but had filed appeals and were awaiting final verdicts. There were another group of angels and white eagles here, silently standing away in the background awaiting further instructions.

The area on the edge of a desert...this is the place where many Christians are not walking in the spirit and who don't know the Spirit. They persecute those who walk by the spirit. The hooded folk also are not true worships who worship in spirit and truthfulness. They read and receive the Word of God with human understanding and not with spiritual understanding. So this is the desert where they remain dry and thirsty inside. The judgements are prophesied on these people by the eagles.

There are many people standing there with black hoods. Many Christians are standing with black hoods who have received judgement and are awaiting their verdicts.

A totally different group of young eagles, arrived here, and they were mortified to see these hooded folk, tied loosely in chains, hand and foot, but otherwise looking hale and hearty. Their movements were definitely restricted, but due to the looseness of the chains, they did not suffer that great a discomfort. The eagles got into a rage; they wanted to see these in a state of suffering. They wanted to see these groveling. They had prophesied it. The eagles flew and picked up anything they could find and began poking and prodding the hooded men, with broken branches, and pieces of wood, until they were scratched and bleeding.

I have felt this way before. I have always known that God would be merciful to those wearing the black hoods but I would be annoyed to see so little judgement for their rejection of the truth and persecution of the messengers. The hooded folk did not suffer much discomfort so the eagles wanted to see more suffering put upon them. The eagles take it into their own hands to inflict the suffering which should be only in the judgement of God.

I see that while the hooded folk have learned the truth and have been convicted of their error, the people who have prophesied on them (eagles) will want to remind them of their error and how they were right and the hooded folk wrong. In such a way, the hooded folk become scratched and bleeding.

After a time of waiting, the final verdicts arrived. Very few of the hooded men were freed whilst others were sent into the desert, for a time.

(The eagles, whilst they flew off in a rage looking for weapons of attack, had dropped on the ground, their

Incredible visions and reminder of 'humility of heart' being paramount as we move forth into these last days.

Very serious to be humble before God, and bowed down to His wisdom in all that we say and do.

Well done faithful servant.

' SERVANT ' / Feb 2002

Recently, a woman approached me and asked if I felt that the Lord had called heras a ' Forerunner ' to a particular region of the country.

(She had been sitting under a teaching that she felt she was to take back to her home town and begin to teach.)

She repeated and stressed, 'Forerunner'.

I said, "I don't know. Lets ask God."

I looked away from her and immediatly the Lord spoke,... "You are a SERVANT, call it what you will."

I smiled, and turning back to her I repeated the words I just heard.

Her head dropped and tears began to fall.

She looked back up at me and said with a smile on her tear stained face,... "He isn't concerned with titles, is He?"...

I replied, "No dear, He isn't."

As the revelation sank deeper into her heart and soul over the next few seconds,she began to laugh and cry with a freedom she had not previously known.

( I laughed and cried with her. It was a precious moment in His 'Revelation Presence'.)

By God's grace, she had just escaped one of the most oppressive traps of the enemy within all Christendom.....

The desire for 'Recognition' and 'Prominence' is inherently human.... HUMILITY is ESSENTIAL.

'Death to self '... IS,... the 'Mind of Christ'. ( Phil 2:5-8)

"Your name O man, means nothing save that it is written in the 'Lamb's Book of Life'.

Your titles and positions are as nothing in My presence.

Who do you think you are O man, who parade around in your titles and eminence?

The dawn of My coming will find you wanting and you will see what your 'Title' will afford you.

My reward will be with Me!

Those who wear their titles like flowing gowns will see the dirt they have gathered.

The spoil runs red like blood. I will avenge," says the Lord!

"There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!"

Windance

http://wildernessvoice.freeservers.com

http://shepherdsrod.freeservers.com

Thanks Windance.

Yes God desires us to be humble and not lean on our titles.

God will surely humble those who exalt themselves.

your sister in Christ

Swarna

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Thanks for this word!

Yes! I was reading in Acts 17:26-27 this morning and read something I had never noticed before:

"From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us."

God determines the times set for nations (beginning to end), so that men will seek him and reach out for him. From what I read in my commentary, the indication was that God determines the beginning and end of nations and the purpose is to turn hearts to him. I can't help but think this must mean that God allows nations to come to an end perhaps when they begin to get too big so that they will seek God's face.

Another scripture the Lord has given me recently, I Kings 18:36-37:

"At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed:

Thanks for this word!

Yes! I was reading in Acts 17:26-27 this morning and read something I had never noticed before:

"From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us."

God determines the times set for nations (beginning to end), so that men will seek him and reach out for him. From what I read in my commentary, the indication was that God determines the beginning and end of nations and the purpose is to turn hearts to him. I can't help but think this must mean that God allows nations to come to an end perhaps when they begin to get too big so that they will seek God's face.

Another scripture the Lord has given me recently, I Kings 18:36-37:

"At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: