• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi Jackie,

I will have to get back to you on the rapture, because it is a sensitive subject to some readers and I've run out of time right now, but in a while like about 4 hours I wii gladly share my thoughts on the end times.

c/ya soon.

eric

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jckduboise
Hi Jackie,

I will have to get back to you on the rapture, because it is a sensitive subject to some readers and I've run out of time right now, but in a while like about 4 hours I wii gladly share my thoughts on the end times.

c/ya soon.

eric

hopefully eric, I won't be up in four hors..we can always chat PM and leave the other stuff out of it..I love to talk as you have witnessed...

God Bless :thumbsup:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

Yeah, that's cool Jackie because I got held up and now in my part of the world, it's bed time, so I'll have to take a rain check. :thumbsup: but I would like to chew the rag with you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/15/1982

I agree as well, that God wouldn't put us through all that. though (lacking exact scripture) it says that He will spare us from His wrath, the part in revelation where it is silent on earth and in heaven before the pouring out of his wrath, i'm of a mind that that is when we will go. I know i have no scripture to back all this, i never write it down when the debate comes up with my religious debaters here at home. maybe someone will add it before i find it.

crabs><>

Guest quadding101

Matthew 24:29-31 gives us a good description of what some refer to as the rapture. I have been told by some that this is when Jesus returns to set up His kingdom but the setting does not fit. When Jesus returns He will be riding a white horse with a host of heaven following Him and He will stand on the mount outside Jerusalem. This must be what is refered to as the repture. In verse 30 it say that all the tribes of the earth will see Him in the air which includes the Jews. Zachariah 12:10 say that when the Jews see the one whom they pierced they will know Him and accept Him. Question, Jesus said the Jews would accept the antichrist as the messiah so if the antichrist comes at the beginning of the 7 year period and the rapture happens at the beginning of the 7 year period how do the Jews accept both at the same time? If Jesus comes anytime before the antichrist sits on the throne there will be confusion because the Jews believe the antichrist to be the messiah. If I understand it correctly the rapture will be after the antichrist sits on the throne and declares himself to be God. The Jews eyes will be opened to who he really is and then Jesus can come and there will be no doubt as to who He is. The rapture will take place before God's wrath is poured out upon the earth thus sparing His own from the trial to come. The rapture is the 6th seal, a little past midpoint of the seven year period, right after the antichrist sits on the throne and right before God's wrath. There is a tribulation coming on the saints. Those that take the mark will turn in those that do not take the mark regardless of who they r and the antichrist will make a slaughter on them like never before or ever again. This fits better than anything I have heard yet. I hope this helps u.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  111
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/02/1953

I was always lead to believe that those who accept Christ as their personal Savior while on this earth before the 7 year tribulation will be raptured and not have to go through the 7 years of hell on earth.

Just recently speaking with a fellow Christian, his belief is that we will be raptured at the end of the tribulation to spend the 1000 years of peace on earth. That is if we survive and don't take the mark or get be-headed in Christs name. Which I would gladly and most humbly do for an eternity with our Lord in Heaven.

Can anyone shed some insight? Where in the bible does it say before, during or after? I'm a revelations freak and I can seem to find it.

Blessings,

Cjrose

:wub:THE RAPTURE ENDS THE CHURCH AGE, USHERS IN THE TRIBULATION HOUR

The term

Guest OnlyChrist

I thought the same thing at frist with the christian not being here for the great tribulation but, I think it will not be easy for us as christian the devil will not allow that, I think there's alot of things us as christian will have to go though for us Christ. From what the bible says that many will trun away from me because they will be hated because of my name.I think we will have to endure a lot before our Savor returns. I belive that he will return in the mist of things. None of us knows what tomorow will bring for us I pray each and every day that God will protect me and keep strong in the name of Jesus till the end.

Edited by OnlyChrist

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

in ansawer To Jackie's question to re my concept of the rapture.

Firstly my view of the end times are my own views and as I am not a debater, so I wont be drawn into any arguments about the subject.

Okay for starters it appears some people, haven't read enough of the bible to differentiate between the wrath of God and the tribultion period that Christ said would occur *such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no,and never shall be.* That period of time, as I uderstand in several places is for three and a half years. I can't find anywhere that says a seven tear term of tribulation. A seven year peace treaty is mentioned in Daniel, but I dont want to go there yet.

On the other hand in revelation,6:15-16 It tells of the Kings, gret men rich, strong, slaves and all the unbelievers asking the mountains and rocks to fall on them to hide the face of Him who sits upon the throne and from the wrath of the lamb. So the wrath is all over in maybe a day or less, ( Rev 14 is a goodchapter to study) after The three and half years of trib and after the resurrection/rapture of both the living saints and the dead, bodily, because the spirits of those who are buried, are already with the Lord.

So much for my view on the difference btween the wrath and the tribulation.

I will have a breather here, Jackie, as I have to go out for a while. Are you in agreement so far?

eric

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/17/1964

I was always lead to believe that those who accept Christ as their personal Savior while on this earth before the 7 year tribulation will be raptured and not have to go through the 7 years of hell on earth.

Just recently speaking with a fellow Christian, his belief is that we will be raptured at the end of the tribulation to spend the 1000 years of peace on earth. That is if we survive and don't take the mark or get be-headed in Christs name. Which I would gladly and most humbly do for an eternity with our Lord in Heaven.

Can anyone shed some insight? Where in the bible does it say before, during or after? I'm a revelations freak and I can seem to find it.

Blessings,

Cjrose

:emot-hug:

The reason I believe true believers will not go thru the tribulation is that the church is not mentioned after Rev. 4.

I believe you are correct there. God is speaking to the church, up to chapter 4.

in Revelation 4:1 John is called up into heaven, I believe that is a symbol of the church being raptured out, and then the tribulation starts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Mine is a question of ontology:

Our spirits go to Heaven after we die, correct? I think we can all agree on this (for the most part). After the tribulation and prior to the 1,000 year reign of Christ, we come back to earth in new bodies, correct? This means we go from our current physical/spiritual state, up to heaven in a purely spiritual state, and back down to earth in a combined spiritual/physical state. That means that Heaven is meant for spirits. If that is the case...when we are raptured....where do we go? If our bodies cannot go to heaven (because Heaven is a spiritual place) and only our spirits can, then where do our bodies go?

Again, just a question of ontology.