The Lord has been waking me up the past couple of mornings at midnight and I

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Sue, I obviously have not had time to pray about this but in my opinion if God did judge us as a nation we surely would deserve His wrath .. :)

no way can we lay claim to any innocence before Him!!

I am not quick to say "God did this because you were evil" but I will not dismiss it either..

Best to leave that judgment to God to proclaim...

I do see time getting short though and I have never seen it before ...

I would certainly be praying for further wisdom from the Lord on how to pray..

I will be asking the Lord about it too...

:emot-handshake:

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Sue, I obviously have not had time to pray about this but in my opinion if God did judge us as a nation we surely would deserve His wrath .. :)

I am not quick to say "God did this because you were evil" but I will not dismiss it either..

:emot-handshake:

tah,

I know these were God's words to me about America. I have no doubt. God was speaking through this passage as strongly as I have ever heard him speak to me before. We are that nation. I only ask that others pray and ask the Lord to show them what he wants to say to them through this. I believe America is going to get a wake-up call very soon. We need to be ready. We need to be seeking God's face and we need to be at his feet daily. He is speaking. The question is, "Are people listening?" He is looking for those who will hear his voice and who will follow Him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Sue, I obviously have not had time to pray about this but in my opinion if God did judge us as a nation we surely would deserve His wrath .. :wub:

:emot-hug:

tah,

I know these were God's words to me about America. I have no doubt. God was speaking through this passage as strongly as I have ever heard him speak to me before. We are that nation. I only ask that others pray and ask the Lord to show them what he wants to say to them through this. I believe America is going to get a wake-up call very soon. We need to be ready. We need to be seeking God's face and we need to be at his feet daily. He is speaking. The question is, "Are people listening?" He is looking for those who will hear his voice and who will follow Him.

yes it is gonna happen sooner or later because I believe that God is trying to get our attention to be prepare what will be going happen in future. I am sure that God really wants us to wake up and look at Him before too late also He wants us to warn other people what will it be happen. I know they will scoff at us and mock at us they will say not true or will never happen to us, but they will be shocked and realize it is really true and i pray that they will wake up. It could be power outrage all over the north america for several months economical crash gas shortage and food shortage and storm will be very extremely.

We have to prepare for that as we have to look up and seek Him earnestly deeply and ask Him forgive our sins if we lack of faith or lack of praying or anything that has hidden sin in our hearts we must confess our sins and keep our heart pure and be ready for His coming.

In Him

Deaf Canada

Guest jckduboise

Sue, I obviously have not had time to pray about this but in my opinion if God did judge us as a nation we surely would deserve His wrath .. :th_wave:

:emot-hug:

tah,

You may be right that we are that nation. And in I to believe that we are, as are other nations.

What can we do as a whole? What is our responsibility? Spread the word and keep our lanterns lit. Keep watch and practice intolerance toward that which God finds abominations. Do not oppress and love one another as God has commanded. We must turn from our ways, clean out our closets, get rid of our idols and beg the Almighty for forgiveness and mercy for the sins we have not turned from.

Each and every prophet has given God's word of doom for our actions and has also given God's message of mercy and redemption. The end is near. Very near.

I have read this before and felt that the Lord was speaking to our country. And more than likely He was telling you that we USA are in danger of peril in a way we can't even imagine. The whole world is and Rev2:7 he who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God..

Thank you for reminding me of this prophesy, I will be in prayer and study.

You may be right that we are that nation. And in I to believe that we are, as are other nations.

What can we do as a whole? What is our responsibility? Spread the word and keep our lanterns lit. Keep watch and practice intolerance toward that which God finds abominations. Do not oppress and love one another as God has commanded. We must turn from our ways, clean out our closets, get rid of our idols and beg the Almighty for forgiveness and mercy for the sins we have not turned from.

Each and every prophet has given God's word of doom for our actions and has also given God's message of mercy and redemption. The end is near. Very near.

I have read this before and felt that the Lord was speaking to our country. And more than likely He was telling you that we USA are in danger of peril in a way we can't even imagine. The whole world is and Rev2:7 he who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God..

Thank you for reminding me of this prophesy, I will be in prayer and study.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Yes, the end is very near!

yes it is gonna happen sooner or later because I believe that God is trying to get our attention to be prepare what will be going happen in future. I am sure that God really wants us to wake up and look at Him before too late also He wants us to warn other people what will it be happen. I know they will scoff at us and mock at us they will say not true or will never happen to us, but they will be shocked and realize it is really true and i pray that they will wake up. It could be power outrage all over the north america for several months economical crash gas shortage and food shortage and storm will be very extremely.

We have to prepare for that as we have to look up and seek Him earnestly deeply and ask Him forgive our sins if we lack of faith or lack of praying or anything that has hidden sin in our hearts we must confess our sins and keep our heart pure and be ready for His coming.

In Him

Deaf Canada

Deaf Canada,

Yes, you are so right! We must get ready!!

BUMP!

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Could you share how it is the Lord has you paying for the church??

Could you share how it is the Lord has you paying for the church??

I'm assuming you mean "praying," correct? :blink:

I am praying that revival will come to the Church. I am praying for a great harvest of souls. I am praying that God will show himself to be God, that the people in churches will throw away their "idols" and will turn from their sin and they will return to their first love. I am praying that those who are "lukewarm" will get on fire for God. I am praying that God will shake up the church and that people will get on their knees before God in humility and true worship and that the gospel will be spread and that thousands will come to Jesus and that we will be like the church in Acts again where we meet daily for prayer, study, fellowship, communion, etc., and that we will have the attitude that nothing is our own and that God will raise up a mighty army for him to stand against the forces of evil in this day. There is much more, I'm sure, but that is basically the gyst of what he is having me pray for the Church. I believe he has promised that this is what is going to take place, but not without cost. The Church of today, especially in America, is far too comfortable. God needs to bring us out of our comfort zone into complete dependence upon him before we see a truly great breakthrough in the Church in the way of revival. Throughout history, the gospel has been spread the most and the Church has grown the most through genuine conversions because of persecution and suffering. I read not long ago that the Chinese Christians are praying for Christians in America to suffer persecution so that we will grow. The churches that are growing at the fastest rate now by conversion are the ones who are suffering persecution. So, I believe God is going to bring us to our knees and then he will lift us up and we will see a great outpouring of his Holy Spirit upon us, not unlike the day of Pentecost. I believe we are going to see people set free from bondage to sin, the blind will see, the lame will walk, the deaf will hear, etc. I believe that God, in his love and mercy, is coming both in judgment and deliverance. We see this much througout scripture. So, part of what I pray is that God will discipline his Church in his love so that we will no longer be complacent, but will be on fire for God!