I am just plain tired i need to know

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

:thumbsup: Some people believe that all who commit suicide go immediately to Hell.However, the Bible never says if this is the case.The Bible is silent on this issue.God probably did not address it in black in white for a good reason. Murder and suicide are not unpardonable sins.The only unforgivable sins are rejecting Christ (Mark 16:16) and blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

so what i need to know is it a one way trip to hell if one kills themselves?

well realy i guess it dose not matter cant be much wors then it is now right

I am so depressed and after years of being this way - I am just plain tired I am tired of disappointments - tired of being loved There are only two things keeping me from killing myself one is my 5 week old son and the other is that I knew God once a long time ago But I'm tired of living like this.At this point I just can't seem to forgive i cannot find any peace, for a variety of reasons never reported I learned too late the tragedies of keeping the family secret, denial is a key factor in the silence. "a refusal to admit the truth or reality becuase maybe i cant face it denial has become my only means of survival. shamed into silence i feel like something was wrong with me, or that I deserved it (the abuse).as a child i was made to believe it must be "OK". Or, you question, "if I tell them what he did to me, are they going to be upset with me?" and still think that way Neverthe less,"The consequences of my denial will be with me for a lifetime I look back now and I am amazed at how long I locked up my soul. somehow became my responsibility to prevent anyone from knowing the shameful truth about me I am just plain tired and i cant do it any more

i am sorry i got off track uhmm the ? was Do all those who kill themselves go to Hell?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Seashell,

I can't answer your question about hell, because I do not know myself, but I do know this:

I found this site last night because I am overwhelmed with life and feeling just about the same as you. If you are saying that you were abused as a child and did not tell, I did the same exact thing. I felt ashamed, as if it was some how my fault. I still feel this way sometimes. At one point I had repressed it so much that one day I just snapped and started living it over and over and over again. It was the worse two months of my life and finally I sought counseling and spoke to my sister and my best friend about it, because I knew I couldnt' keep it inside. I did not know how this information would be received but ultimately it was what helped me the most, along with the counseling. I spoke with people who love me and would not judge me and it helped. The counseling also helped, because as I was living it over and over it made me feel awful, because I wasn't just seeing it happen to me, I was seeing it happen to other little girls. I was physically sick with it.

What I say to you, is get help! Whether professional or through family and friends. Talking about it really does help! Suicide will not help you and will hurt those you love and that love you.

One other thing, when I was going through all this, my aunt knew somethig was wrong and gave me a CD with christian songs on it. One of the phrases in the song that helped me the most was "God will break the chains that bind you, and lift you up" That helped me alot, because I had faith that God could help me, that he would break the chains, and he did. Its' still hard to this day, but everyday gets a little bit easier, and yes it still scares and depresses me sometimes but I have faith that the Lord will see me through it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Everyday I begin my morning prayers with "Father, thank you for all those that, this day, will choose life."

Instead of wishing to end life here, now - why now seek to make it better? Why not turn to the One that can fill the void in your life with joy? seashell, we all have something in our past that now has consequences. The deal is, how to go forth from here. God can heal those wounds. Thing is, we have to allow Him to do so.

If you have a newborn, no wonder you are tired. Have you seen a doctor to see if you have post-partum depression? It's a very real illness and can bring about a range of emotions. Seek help sis. Your baby needs you to be healthy and strong and well rested. You are the most important thing in his life right now.

Remember, nothing stays the same unless we allow it. :thumbsup: You'll be in my prayers. :wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/13/1946

:emot-questioned: Some people believe that all who commit suicide go immediately to Hell.However, the Bible never says if this is the case.The Bible is silent on this issue.God probably did not address it in black in white for a good reason. Murder and suicide are not unpardonable sins.The only unforgivable sins are rejecting Christ (Mark 16:16) and blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

so what i need to know is it a one way trip to hell if one kills themselves?

well realy i guess it dose not matter cant be much wors then it is now right

I am so depressed and after years of being this way - I am just plain tired I am tired of disappointments - tired of being loved There are only two things keeping me from killing myself one is my 5 week old son and the other is that I knew God once a long time ago But I'm tired of living like this.At this point I just can't seem to forgive i cannot find any peace, for a variety of reasons never reported I learned too late the tragedies of keeping the family secret, denial is a key factor in the silence. "a refusal to admit the truth or reality becuase maybe i cant face it denial has become my only means of survival. shamed into silence i feel like something was wrong with me, or that I deserved it (the abuse).as a child i was made to believe it must be "OK". Or, you question, "if I tell them what he did to me, are they going to be upset with me?" and still think that way Neverthe less,"The consequences of my denial will be with me for a lifetime I look back now and I am amazed at how long I locked up my soul. somehow became my responsibility to prevent anyone from knowing the shameful truth about me I am just plain tired and i cant do it any more

i am sorry i got off track uhmm the ? was Do all those who kill themselves go to Hell?

I don't know the answer to your question. I have an opinion, but that's all it is, an opinion. I do believe suicide is a selfish act. For some it is an easy way out of their problems. God has the answer to all our problems.

Forgiveness is another thing. Forgiveness is an act of our will. You tell God, satan and yourself that you forgive the person that has wronged you. Satan will try to bring it up to again. Tell him to shut up, that you have forgiven that person and that is the end of it. The Bible says if we resist satan he will flea from us. And he will. Peace will come. Give it to the Lord and peace will come. Stop dwelling on it, let it go. Everytime satan puts it in your mind tell him to shut up. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood...Stop feeling sorry for your self, concetrate on your 5 year old and go forward. If you need forgiveness from God ask Him and go forward. If you need forgiveness from another person, ask them and go forward. Don't be concerned with feelings, know in your heart you have forgiven and are forgiven. Hope this helps. We will pray for you.

thanks for the post but its not that easy you see it still goes on and its to the point now that i just cant

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Call a Hot Line NOW! As bad as things may be for you, you will hurt everybody in ways you can not even comprehend right now. Don't destroy yourself, your child and others. I agree with traveller, I would say right now postpartum depression is probably the driving force in this right now. Call your OB/GYN, Family Doctor a Hot Line, somebody, anybody please, please don't do this!

God please be with her, give her the peace and presence of mind to get the help she needs, guard her heart and mind and ease her fears, supply your strength for she has none. Please Dear Lord hold her in your mighty hand!

i am siting here holding sami on my lap i love him so much and he is the only one who loves me i am lost i dont know what to do

:emot-questioned::wub::wub::b:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

seashell,

I've went through postpartum depression and it sounds like that is what your dealing with. You need to talk to your doctor. Just like me, it sounds like your chemicals/hormones are totally off-no fault to you=just your body. The doctor put me on a depression med and it gave me enough help to get me through my severe depression. I came off of it with no problems. (If possible-stay away from paxil-I had too many thoughts of suicide)There are better ones on the market and your doctor can tell you all about it.

Don't fight this thing alone-go to the doctors and ask for help from your church/pastor.

Blessings

candi

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Seashell,

I know how hard this is right now, I've been there, believe, but killing yourself will not help yourself. You love your son so much, love yourself as much as you love him and look to God. Please call someone. They can help you! Don't hurt yourself or others. Let your son grow up with the parent that they need.

Im praying for you.