IGNORED

I am sufering with a non shared love !!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1981

Shalom Beloved :

I have one problem which put me in a predicamant to such a extent that I still wonder how and what to do.

As being an evangelical christian, I devoted my whole life to my Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ and commited myself to serve Him and GOD confirmed my heart desire so I could not get married with a non christian woman. Therefore, since I was a little boy I did not want to get married since my ministery depends on the Holy Spirit whom is free to send us anywhere and everywhere. And whom would approve to get married with me in tha way if not she whom GOD marked as my only Missing Rib and has the same aspiration than me? And obviously, I falled in love with my best friends, the only one I never got before meeting and since I was born. Only, it is very hard to me because she is still younger ( I am 25 while she will be 19 on September) and last time I proposed herr to do nopt automatically reject my demand but to dwell in prayers and so our Lord GOD would give us response. Even if it would take meyears , I would wait for her, I said to her and it is true. Son though I heartily need to date another woman or lady,I feel as if I was betraying her. I love her and she also does but she is afraid and I know that. Because last tie when we talked together on messenger,she asked me if we met together and that I do not love her, I denied. Since she just broke with her boyfriend and I was her confident in all their problems by trusting me in all or the essential to such an extent that she let me know one day that I am beter that all her best friends there in the U.S.A.

Everytime we have any problems, we always shre them and pray one for another and she often cares about me. She was not good in handwritten letters but she is at her their letter in one month about. unfortubnately her two last handwritten written together since the beginning of May did not yet reach me and I fear she lost confidence i the Post again.

I do not love her for her beauty but what I aleadfy appreciate i her, she is very sociable: she had to help when I needed to take theTOEFL as en veidence of my English proficiency to the overseas institutions of education in English-speaking countries; the test cost $ 130 and she got 30 to send me but since I failde the A-Level I tod her to do not send me again money . alsdo, she bought for me one Hly Bible but she did not send it to me because , as I said, she in not good in handwritten letters.

I heartily love her and before meeting her thee were women and ladies whom was caring to me, but I find her special in a short way. I also met one Canadian who sent me a CD of chriostioa songs but she stopped writing to me. And remebering my mast handwriten to her, I let her klnow that I only considferher as m sister while she told me before that here was a nigeria pastor who wanted her for love and he already had three or more children and she has one son.

The missionary whom I falled in love had to come down my home country but at the last moment she told me the contraryand that day , though I ate, I did not feel apetite and I then began to wonedr what ist was so later I realized that I falled in love with her. her paents though divorced did not want to leave her to come lonely in Africa for they founfd her too younger. I dit inot share wirth her my emotions from her untill to tell her that I was in love with her but she respectly told that she already was in a relationship with he with whom she just broke and about whom I was giving her advice acording to the way to keep him for her. also, she comfortedme with 1 Corinthians 13 because I asked her where to find true love.

Beloved, do you think that my love for her is led by the Holy Spirit Himself or it is only an infatuation and if it is not true love, how and why an infatuation can last more tah oe year. We met since two years already. and I met her after my first announcement

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Hi Chang!

It sure sounds like you are in a complicated relationship. I'm not sure if I completely understand, but it sounds like you are saying that this girl was in a relationship and you were her "confidant". Then she broke up...got back with the guy....and broke up again. Now she wants to date his cousin. And you have only communicated with her over the Internet and have never met her in person. But you think you might want to marry her. Is that about it???

Wow.

I'll just say this. Many people come into our lives. All have a different place in our heart. Some stay. Some leave. Often we want more from them then they are willing to give. We sometimes have expectations they cannot meet.

Chang, you are still very young. Take a deep breath and relax.

Scripture says, "Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides". Matthew 6:33

Try to re-focus your energy unto the work of the kingdom. Give this troubling situation over to God and seek His will.

Pray for a heart to truly want to know God's will in this. He will answer you. But it will be in HIS time, so be prepared to wait.

God bless you.

Peace,

Fiosh

:)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Fiosh has given you really good advice. The only thing I want to add is that if something is from God then it will be in both person's heart. Each will love the other. And there will not be other people involved in relationships.

Hi beloved,

I amvery happy that you undesratod me very well. Obviously I feared to be not undesratood as you did it. That our father in heaven richlya nd abundantly bles you through Jesus Christ. Amen.

right, you said to me to be to younger to think about getting married. wel I am doing not to be against you but as I wrote it in my topic, i woud like to het marrie from being 30 or 31. Also, concerning my service for the Lord GOD, I devited my whoe life to Himself only3. BVut I do not understand why I cannot forget her (Miki is the sghort I gave her and she liked it, just as she caled me by Chan ce and I love it but her).Indeed, al began frop here when I lef one announcement. and a god friend of her whom would lie to become a p

Hi beloved Fiosh ,

I am very happy that you undesratod me very well. Obviously I feared to be not undesratood as you did it. That our father in heaven richlya nd abundantly bles you through Jesus Christ. Amen.

right, you said to me to be to younger to think about getting married. wel I am doing not to be against you but as I wrote it in my topic, i woud like to het marrie from being 30 or 31. Also, concerning my service for the Lord GOD, I devited my whoe life to Himself only3. BVut I do not understand why I cannot forget her (Miki is the sghort I gave her and she liked it, just as she caled me by Chan ce and I love it but her).Indeed, al began frop here when I lef one announcement. and a god friend of her whom would lie to become a p